DR FEELGOODS DINAFEM EXPERIENCE 2019

Dr feelgood

• 2 weeks later...

This is the end to this years dinafem outdoor diary with a few concentrate shots from my Blueberry cookies, Ive already made some nice hash from the white widow autos but now its time for the cream of the crop.

Its been a pleasure to do this grow as the benefits are more than just a nice crop of herbs. the miles of walking, cycling and time spent outside are immeasurable to my well being.

This wax has to be one of the most stable  i have made yet and the flavours are a intense citric fruit blast with a lasting coating in the mouth, the high out of my little piece makes for hours of sat around or laid down contemplative fun in your brain.

Enjoy the pics. :yep:

large.DSC00239.JPGlarge.DSC00230.JPGlarge.DSC00228.JPGlarge.DSC00214.JPGlarge.DSC00212.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

This is the end to this years dinafem outdoor diary with a few concentrate shots from my Blueberry cookies, Ive already made some nice hash from the white widow autos but now its time for the cream of the crop.

Its been a pleasure to do this grow as the benefits are more than just a nice crop of herbs. the miles of walking, cycling and time spent outside are immeasurable to my well being.

This wax has to be one of the most stable  i have made yet and the flavours are a intense citric fruit blast with a lasting coating in the mouth, the high out of my little piece makes for hours of sat around or laid down contemplative fun in your brain.

Enjoy the pics. :yep:

large.DSC00239.JPGlarge.DSC00230.JPGlarge.DSC00228.JPGlarge.DSC00214.JPGlarge.DSC00212.JPG

Now that looks dangerous lol

Definitely making my eyes red just looking at it  ;)

Lovely extract shots mate. Nice way to end the 2019 season :yep:

Same time next year buddy @Dr feelgood?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 18/11/2019 at 10:12 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Fantastic  :yep:

Mark..

Prepping now mate and thinking maybe all autos for next season. I have my eye on a new low lying spot with what looks like a wonderfully fertile soil that i will look to work a little or maybe try a no dig grow and just add a little mulch.

Any recommendations of varieties grows and pics from the dinafem community  much appreciated  .:yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 1

On 21/11/2019 at 5:37 AM, highway_017 said:

Omg.. Looks yummy.. Keep away from small childern and impusilve stoners.

Its Delicious mate glad you like the look of it.:yep:

large.DSC00280.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 1

On 27/11/2019 at 11:08 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Any recommendations of varieties grows and pics from the dinafem community  much appreciated  .

Auto Gorilla And Auto Cookies did pretty well this season outdoor mate. Most season's our White widow auto is the go to Dinafem girl to face the UK climate outdoors ;)

Auto Blue Kush 

Auto Critical

Auto Sour Diesel 

Would also do well mate  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...