DR FEELGOODS DINAFEM EXPERIENCE 2019

Dr feelgood

On 19/06/2019 at 10:57 PM, Stashmonger said:

Lovely plot and some beautiful plants.

Fairplay. 

Do you mind if I ask what preparation and amendments you made to the ground? 

Thanks

Dont mind at all matey, this lil plot is a large hole in ground as the native soil is that grey pit slag  shite thats like poison, the hole contains around 100 litres of used compost the type you find dumped all over by other growers, i broke it down bagged it up and carried it to my plot theres also around 50 litres of used canna coco perlite mix and a new 50 litre bag of garden centre compost with a little bio bizz allmix that i had spare at the time :skin_up:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

100 litres of used compost the type you find dumped all over by other growers, i broke it down bagged it up and carried it. 

Ha! what? 

Find dumped all over by other growers? 

Have yet to stumble across another grow or abandoned kit/compost. 

You find this stuff alot then? 

Enough to supply you with 100ltrs!

• Like 1

I'm no hardcore gg but I've done a good 20 plots surprisingly what puts me off a location is when I used to find supplies or bottomless pots/compost never 100 litres though lol maybe half a 50 litre bag tops or chicken wire I never ventured to far out as I live on the edge of my city but I think there's a lot of lazy gg out there with the same idea venturing a mile out of the suburbs to grow. Luckily only ever had 1 plot raided 

• Like 6

On 21/06/2019 at 10:32 AM, Stashmonger said:

Ha! what? 

Find dumped all over by other growers? 

Have yet to stumble across another grow or abandoned kit/compost. 

You find this stuff alot then? 

Enough to supply you with 100ltrs!

Were i live old compost pots and even trim is dumped from time to time along roadside verges and wasteland , this particular find of soil was quite substantial and could have grown far more than my lil WW crop.:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 5

A few more pics from yesterday the plants are growing well with all this lovely sunshine and rain first 3 WW auto last 2 B cookies.:skin_up:large.DSC00040.JPGlarge.DSC00043.JPGlarge.DSC00046.JPGlarge.DSC00052.JPGlarge.DSC00053.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 8

@Dr feelgood Auto White widow looking on point my friend  ;)

Nice big fat leaves, no deficiencies or pest damage and starting to develop into a beautiful looking plant's  :yep:

BBC,s are looking good to buddy. Going be interesting to see how the cookie family strains fair this season outdoors  ;)

Nice outdoor update mate, thank you  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

another little update from the ww micro grow. The girls are packing on the flowers and have quite a stench to them that greets you a few yards from where these girls are hiding we also seem to have a nice looking purple gal. the weather forecast may suggest and extended sunny period for the next week so happy days.:skin_up:large.DSC00066.JPGlarge.DSC00071.JPGlarge.DSC00070.JPGlarge.DSC00068.JPG

• Like 8

On 28/06/2019 at 11:55 PM, Dr feelgood said:

another little update from the ww micro grow. The girls are packing on the flowers and have quite a stench to them that greets you a few yards from where these girls are hiding we also seem to have a nice looking purple gal. the weather forecast may suggest and extended sunny period for the next week so happy days.:skin_up:large.DSC00066.JPGlarge.DSC00071.JPGlarge.DSC00070.JPGlarge.DSC00068.JPG

The micro plot looks to be doing its thing buddy :yep:

The ladies are starting to develop really well and some lovely colours coming through, love seeing plants being grown in nature :headbang:

Thanks for the outdoor update mate, I'll drop back in on the next :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

A lil update on the blueberry cookies,large.5d1fd3b65360d_DSC00097(2).JPGlarge.5d1fd3af2ac23_DSC00096(2).JPGlarge.5d1fd3a89ced2_DSC00095(2).JPGlarge.5d1fd3a235985_DSC00094(2).JPG all 4 are growing well but I may have to give them a drink if we dont get any rain in the next few days.

:skin_up:

• Like 10

22 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Nice plants. 

No cages/protection? 

How have they not been eaten? 

Hi mate Theres not much ground game round these parts so theres no need to cage them, in fact ive never had anything eaten by a rabbit or such like.

Fingers crossed i never do.:skin_up:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Andromedian said:

@Dr feelgood

Looking nice....Lovely smoke, the old white widow, always worth a punt.

:yep:

Never tried the WW auto so i am looking forward to her, The smell there giving off is quite strong so if thats anything to go by we should be in for some strong smoke.:skin_up:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

I love a good womble, it's amazing what people throw away. :yep:

You lost me there for a bit bud but i got it in the end,:smokin:

• Like 3