DR FEELGOODS DINAFEM EXPERIENCE 2019

Dr feelgood

On 07/07/2019 at 11:08 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Never tried the WW auto so i am looking forward to her, The smell there giving off is quite strong so if thats anything to go by we should be in for some strong smoke.:skin_up:

Your going to love our White widow auto my friend  ;)

You shouldn't have to much longer to go on the autos buddy and the BBC are progressing at a steady pace  ;)

Looking good from here mate :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

All looking nice and green mate, nice one :yep:

I've found plenty of dumped used medium round my area before.  Once a full abandoned indoor grow,  10 plants about 3 weeks into flower dumped still in their pots. They must have been expecting a bust or got paranoid. Probably their missus threatened to grass them up like happened to me once lol Another time I found a load of grow gear, carbon filter, acoustic ducting, pots etc.  They don't give a fuck round here dude, just dump it anywhere.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, jadenugs said:

All looking nice and green mate, nice one :yep:

I've found plenty of dumped used medium round my area before.  Once a full abandoned indoor grow,  10 plants about 3 weeks into flower dumped still in their pots. They must have been expecting a bust or got paranoid. Probably their missus threatened to grass them up like happened to me once lol Another time I found a load of grow gear, carbon filter, acoustic ducting, pots etc.  They don't give a fuck round here dude, just dump it anywhere.

Thanks guys they are beautiful and are perfect for this cheeky little spot there hiding in,:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 2

Something for the weekend sir, a few more pics from WW auto crop as theres not much doing with the Blueberrycookies.

I think these gals are around 10 weeks from birth and are ticking along nicely, the partridges have been up to there fuckery again and have been rooting around and getting dust baths and generally misbehaving in my little piece of partridge heaven If they persist they will end up in my oven this winter.

large.DSC00112.JPGlarge.5d29027183eb4_DSC00110(2).JPGlarge.5d290280c42cd_DSC00113(2).JPGlarge.DSC00116.JPGlarge.DSC00121.JPGlarge.DSC00123.JPG

• Like 15

17 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

Something for the weekend sir, a few more pics from WW auto crop as theres not much doing with the Blueberrycookies.

I think these gals are around 10 weeks from birth and are ticking along nicely, the partridges have been up to there fuckery again and have been rooting around and getting dust baths and generally misbehaving in my little piece of partridge heaven If they persist they will end up in my oven this winter.

large.DSC00112.JPGlarge.5d29027183eb4_DSC00110(2).JPGlarge.5d290280c42cd_DSC00113(2).JPGlarge.DSC00116.JPGlarge.DSC00121.JPGlarge.DSC00123.JPG

Fit as f**k mate. 

Can't wait to hear the smoke report. 

Subbed. 

• Like 1

On 13/07/2019 at 4:38 PM, Stashmonger said:

Fit as f**k mate. 

Can't wait to hear the smoke report. 

Subbed. 

Cannot wait to smoke some mate,:skin_up:

• Like 4

On 12/07/2019 at 11:27 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Absolutely stunning shots coming from our most poplar outdoor Auto, Auto White Widow  :yep:

Love the reds and purple colours popping through on that 1 plant as you approach the finish line ;)

What would you say mate. 14 more day's then chop time? 

Mark..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Absolutely stunning shots coming from our most poplar outdoor Auto, Auto White Widow  :yep:

Love the reds and purple colours popping through on that 1 plant as you approach the finish line ;)

What would you say mate. 14 more day's then chop time? 

Mark..

They certainly are good lookers mate and the smells with a resin rub between the fingers are divine ,

By the looks of this purple one and a green pheno i reckon the same as you and should only take a couple more weeks to finish, the other three green phenos are a touch later but maybe only by a week or so.

If the weather holds though i am going to leave them as long as i can.  :yep: 

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 2

A little update on the blueberry cookies all four are doing well and have started to show  the odd pre flower. the forecast suggests strong winds and rain by the weekend so i may go back and stake them up before they get blown over.

Anyways a few pics for your perusal.:yep:large.DSC00134.JPGlarge.DSC00125.JPGlarge.DSC00124.JPGlarge.DSC00133.JPGlarge.DSC00132.JPGlarge.DSC00135.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 6

Hi all probs the last shots of the white widow auto before they get the chop, there just shy of 12 weeks and are starting to get the odd dry leaf in the bud a precursor of mould me thinks,:mellow:

Anyways they have been a joy to grow so fast and easy.large.DSC00072.JPGlarge.DSC00062.JPGlarge.DSC00049.JPGlarge.DSC00048.JPGlarge.DSC00044.JPGlarge.DSC00060.JPGlarge.DSC00047.JPGlarge.DSC00067.JPG

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Stunning mate :yep:

Many thanks kind sir.:skin_up:Outdoor growing and all the positive goodness on here make me feel like this.:yep:

• Like 3

A few more pics of the Dinafem Blueberry Cookies all four plants look more or less the same in height health and maturity.

Theres not much sign of them starting to flower yet as we are still at around 15 hrs and 40 mins of daylength but fingers crossed they will trigger soon. 

I will keep you all posted as to the time they start.

Enjoy the pics:yep:

large.DSC00106.JPGlarge.DSC00105.JPGlarge.DSC00104.JPGlarge.DSC00102.JPG

• Like 8