Russjackell

Lat 50.5º

50-60mph wind gusts with heavy showers, now and tomorrow. :eek:

Staked all my plants, lots of old/dead leafs shedded.

Some lowest branches snapped off, rather them than the tops. :yes:

Edited by Mcgarret
just had a power failure!!!!!!
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Mcgarret said:

Lat 50.5º

50-60mph wind gusts with heavy showers, now and tomorrow. :eek:

Staked all my plants, lots of old/dead leafs shedded.

Some lowest branches snapped off, rather them than the tops. :yes:

I've been meaning to stake mine for ages. Especially as they're really top heavy this year. Fortunately, they've only recently started flowering, and are mostly sheltered from direct wind. But I need to go out tomorrow and either stake them, or cry over their broken stems. I think they'll be okay, though. Fortunately, one of my sites is very close to a gaden center, so nobody will raise an eyebrow at a guy walking through the woods with a load of canes

• Like 3

Im goin to check on mine again tomo. Us geurilla growers in the south west have taken a battering over the last week. I have had them staked for a little while now but now im wondering weather the amount of stakes i used is sufficient to keep them upright. Especially the gorilla haze thats 8ft plus and bushy. Ive still got autos out that are in their last week or two. Ill be fuckin impressed if they are still ok! Also got a dfg thats a couple weeks away from finishing. Got the most beautiful lemon scent too so im praying that things are ok. Im expecting the worst so hopefully i wont be too disappointed! Ill put some pics up tomo

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

After tomorrow theres high pressure moving in and sunny weather for 3 weeks according to the daily star. Not the most reputable i know but it seems legit

• Like 5

On 8/19/2019 at 4:27 PM, ocb said:

After tomorrow theres high pressure moving in and sunny weather for 3 weeks according to the daily star. Not the most reputable i know but it seems legit

It's looking good so far....

All of my plants are looking much happier this last week, they do like the sun!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Next week is looking bad, my dfg is closeish to finishing but had early signs of bud rot so I think I may chop on Monday to be on safe side. A week or so earlier than expected.

My other two will have to grin and bear it but 8 days of rain and lowering temps may curtail any high hopes.

• Like 2

Only plus side to this weeks weather is the wind to hopefully dry them off a bit between showers , better than no airflow . Fingers crossed lads !

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bodidley said:

Only plus side to this weeks weather is the wind to hopefully dry them off a bit between showers , better than no airflow . Fingers crossed lads !

BBC showing 14 days solid of rain/showers, I’m gutted to say the least.

Septembers been so good for sunny weather, my buds are probably dense as fook and now they will be ruined unless their great against mould.

Chopping the red purps and green poison next week so fingers crossed they take this rain on their chin

2 hours ago, Jack010 said:

BBC showing 14 days solid of rain/showers, I’m gutted to say the least.

Septembers been so good for sunny weather, my buds are probably dense as fook and now they will be ruined unless their great against mould.

Chopping the red purps and green poison next week so fingers crossed they take this rain on their chin

Yeh about a week ago they were forcasting the mildest autumn on record and i had a big smile on me face , but this is nasty damp shit today in s/wales at least . Just gos to show how important your strain choice is here in the uk is tho ...... Ive been in this position a few times over the years and i find at this stage of bloom (THC BOMB ) they can take a couple of days of solid rain , even the odd shower through the next couple of weeks may not be too bad on some ..... Lets get this worse bit over the next couple o days out the way and iv got a feeling it wont be as bad , touch wood ! lol

• Like 1

I should be over there now trimming... I hardly ever work a full week and sods law this week I'm working all fecking week lol.. I cant trim today as we have company tomorrow and don't need the stink... fingers crossed I finish early one day this week..

was poxy out there this morning.. wet and humid..  good luck with the final stretch guys.. 

what will be will be eh.. 

soon be next season anyway :guitar: lol

• Like 6