Russjackell

Although itching my bits to get cracking this year, just looked at a long range forecast and no significant rain due till may at earliest lat 50/51. I hope it’s wrong, last year was a fkn ballache luggin water and all I remember 24/7 is thinking when’s it gonna fkn rain? 

• Like 6

I wouldn’t believe the long range forecast mate, it’s just guesswork they can only accurately tell the weather about 3-5 days in advance.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nl5 said:

I wouldn’t believe the long range forecast mate, it’s just guesswork they can only accurately tell the weather about 3-5 days in advance.

I'd say 2 at the most and that's being nice

• Like 9

Certainly feels like Spring is in the air 

:) couple of plants got rejected from the tent to free up space at just the right time lol. 

• Like 3

People walking round in t-shirts outside.  

Bit of sun and everyone acts like it's summer   lol

Will be frosty nights a head at some point before the season's ready to go so hold your horses people 

My problem last year was weather was too hot for drying. I put my harvested plants in a outdoor container to dry after trimming. what supposed to take 2-3 weeks took 2-3 days to dry. If we have the same temperatures this year I will leave the outer leaves on so the buds do not dry out to quickly. Also hoping for a bit more rain this year to keep the aphids off. 1 plant was totally ruined due to aphids. if you see ants on your plants check for aphids. apparently rain helps keeping aphids off the plants. I have just ordered my seeds today. 3x gorilla glue#4 feminised  auto flowering and 2x stardawg feminised auto flowering. 1x OG kush auto flowering. If anyone has any ideas on how to keep aphids off it would be much appreciated.

On 25/03/2019 at 11:23 AM, RikD67 said:

Looks a promasing start , African plumes of warm high pressure on their way , could be another record breaker .https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/1104747/UK-weather-met-office-march-forecast-temperature

Sunny days mean clear sky at night and frosty mornings most people who don’t get up at crack of dawn miss the frost as they are still in bed  

just hang in there our time will come

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, RikD67 said:

You will be nice n fit bye october lol

Still got backache from last year. Maybe I should dig a pond nearby.....

• Like 2