Russjackell

3 hours ago, harvestreaper said:

beautiful guerrilla  morning out there its pissing down

Yep same here... the big man has done me a favour mind.. well needed.

• Like 1

On 28/04/2020 at 0:22 PM, harvestreaper said:

its coming ,,,planted a few out yesterday so was perfect for me 

Me too, have got my first wave out and in the ground now. I cut some large water bottles in half to use as clotches, removed the lids and draped some light leaved branches over the open top to protect a little from the rain but with minimal light blockage. Hopefully these will help the transition for indoor to outdoor a bit. Side note, at one plot that i have used previously, between two of my prepped holes i found a little canna plant on her third set of leaves looking back up at me :) Bit confused as they were all bud producing fems there last yr but anywho... will leave it be and see what comes of it.

• Like 1

Ok big man thats enough aqua now... got more runs to make..too many tracks getting left behind  wen its this wet :(

On 28/04/2020 at 9:03 AM, harvestreaper said:

beautiful guerrilla  morning out there its pissing down

Yep same here... the big man has done me a favour mind.. well needed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my Latest is looking at 3c tomorrow 

I've got 6 autos out, only just showing stems, I have then covered in one of those plastic green houses, anyone think they'll make it? I need positivity, they are also potted. 

I had 6 photos which I was supposed to put out tomorrow but with that cold snap, I think I'm gonna pot them at home, and start them in the garden, bringing them in at night to save them from the cold snap. 

Hopefully these sort of temperatures are gone after next week

It’s too early for plants being out at lat 55. 95% of the weather is fine and the other 5% is cold horrible stunting weather that 24 hours of, knocks them back a week or two. I like a late May plant out for both autos and photos having got them toughened up a bit and looked after in more controllable conditions. 

Edited by Clean Green
  • Like 4

Looks like the big smoke is finally getting a drop of rain, been praying for this after just planting out, let's hope it's not to severe and the girls can ride the wave :yep:

With a cold snap on the way, little worried about my first 6 autos out.

So I have come today to do what I can to help them get through

Anyone ever used these know if they will help.

Edited by Owderb
Pic removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

I'm holding fire too... everything's going out from 18th onwards hopefully, weather needs to sort its shit out before I risk my babies on it! 

Thank God I've got a g'room to help me out 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Clean Green said:

It’s too early for plants being out at lat 55. 95% of the weather is fine and the other 5% is cold horrible stunting weather that 24 hours of, knocks them back a week or two. I like a late May plant out for both autos and photos having got them toughened up a bit and looked after in more controllable conditions. 

Read this again.

last pic got deleteed because i uploaded ti via somewhere else.
so as i said, i was worried about the cold snap coming.

got 6 autos out, had to do something so i brought one of these from b and q

anyone ever used them, hoping they will provide some protection ove rnext few days.large.4444c721-6ee7-4d02-926c-93d09fd41cbe.jpg

• Like 1

Should help at least, as long a frost doesn't find its way in they should be fine. I prefer to get a few proper sets of leaves before my girls go out but I have successfully germinated outdoors at this time of year with just a plastic seedling tray with the clear plastic cover on so you could well be alright. 

• Like 2