Russjackell

it takes thousands of years for the climate to change as much as the last 100 year and its accelerating, doom and gloom is, shortage of food and water creating wars between nations because of arid and flooded land, uk will be flooded with undrinkable water unable to grow food or feed animals, dry countries will be extremely dry what a thought but it could be the future

2 hours ago, cappilio said:

So I just got three, fast diesel(rgs) photos out. 

I know they are early but I was looking at the weather, I'm hoping we are done for ground frost for the year, 

Two in ground one in pot, 

Just going to start cracking another 6 DFG(rgs) 

I think, still debating if I should crack them now or give it a few weeks. 

My 6 autos, I'm gonna hang in til the end of month at least before I think about germinating. 

What you guys think of the weather now, I'm Midlands UK, you think we're seen the last of Jack frost, lack of rain maybe but I can counter that at least! 

In the midlands my self waiting  till 1 week of May my self  

people seem to suggest 1 st week of May to the second  if using autos anything fast needs to be later

Edited by Rufas
Spellinhy
  • Like 1

I'm sure I just got a few early pre flowers then they took off and veg'd again on the fems. No herm issues just smaller off the early Autos.

If they look like shit, i've got cuts to always go in over the next few weeks and some to reveg as a backup.

Don't go by what I do outside, I seriously could not give a flying fuck if the odd plants dies and do things just for shits and giggles sometimes. *looks at hanging baskets*

• Like 1

Star wars day May 4th :) I heard from @panik on a previous post i think ,seems ideal time on when to plant out lol may the force be with you :D

• Like 6

12 hours ago, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

Star wars day May 4th :) I heard from @panik on a previous post i think ,seems ideal time on when to plant out lol may the force be with you :D

:yep:  and today is 4:20 ;)

• Like 4

23 hours ago, nl5 said:

No it’s doesnt mate.

gtemps.jpg

The planets so massive it sucks up most of what we throw at it, the plastic problems much more important that global warming imo 

Yes it does mate...

What has this chart got to do with the increase in fossil fuels over the last 300 years, comparing cavemen and tribesmen to modern day really? 

And i suppose we best not worry about all the worlds soil what we eat from being covered in shit.

lol And as for Climatologist AND Meteorologist lol  http://lefthandpalm.blogspot.com/2013/04/dodgy-cliff-and-randy-mann.html

Just now, jonnybigballs said:

Yes it does mate...

What has this chart got to do with the increase in fossil fuels over the last 300 years, comparing cavemen and tribesmen to modern day really? 

And i suppose we best not worry about all the worlds soil what we eat from being covered in shit.

lol And as for Climatologist AND Meteorologist lol  http://lefthandpalm.blogspot.com/2013/04/dodgy-cliff-and-randy-mann.html

The chart shows global temperatures for the last 4500 years, shows man made global warming is a theory not a fact. If you can prove the last 20 years of warming is anything other than a natural cycle post some evidence. I’ve not said the pollution isn’t causing serious harm just that global warming’s a myth imo.

Just now, nl5 said:

The chart shows global temperatures for the last 4500 years, shows man made global warming is a theory not a fact. If you can prove the last 20 years of warming is anything other than a natural cycle post some evidence. I’ve not said the pollution isn’t causing serious harm just that global warming’s a myth imo.

lol Some evidence you used some bullshit weatherman as your Evidence!

Just now, jonnybigballs said:

lol Some evidence you used some bullshit weatherman as your Evidence!

Yea a 4500 year old weatherman lol it’s from core samples of living and dead trees and other scientific evidence.

Climate changes. It's what it does. Rather than arguing about why, it would be a lot wiser to prepare for it.

If humans don't get that, then maybe our fabled "intelligence" is more akin to teaching a parrot to "speak" ? A good imitation, but not the real thing.

Flip flop weather, when do we want it?

From now till November :george:

First batch have gone out this morning, it's been a long winter.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Eelhelmet said:

Flip flop weather, when do we want it?

From now till November :george:

First batch have gone out this morning, it's been a long winter.

:toot:

• Like 2

Old farmers saying, Ash before Oak - you're in for a soak, Oak before ash - you're in for a splash. (Splash being less than a soak:smokin:)

I enjoy my old' bonsai collection down here at lat 51. Ive collected both ash and oak trees and this year the oak broke before the ash! Lets hope its just a splash and not a soak! 

:bong:

• Like 3