Happyeccentrics 2019 grow diary

Happyeccentric

So I've been out and turned over the cold frame for this first time in about 10 years.... soil seems lovely though.   @Dinafem-Mark is right about size it's about 12ft at least and 2 feet wide.  I could get about 6 or 7 grow bags in there or go straight into the soil.  I only have 3 dinafem seeds cos I was to new to get sent any when I first asked.  They are wwxxl but I can still join in with what I got.  I have done alot of reading on these forums and picked up on the idea of staggering grows as well.large.IMG_20190405_160016_526.jpg

• Like 4

On 05/04/2019 at 4:18 PM, Happyeccentric said:

I only have 3 dinafem seeds cos I was to new to get sent any when I first asked.

Drop me a pm dude and I'll get a couple of 5 seed packs out to add to your seeds for this year :)

Would that work mate?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Drop me a pm dude and I'll get a couple of 5 seed packs out to add to your seeds for this year :)

Would that work mate?

All the best 

Mark..

How generous is Mark.....that's amazing as I wasted so many seeds learning basics.   I had a bad day today and this has cheered me up no end.  Maybe I could stagger the grow or get that bed filled out nice and bushy. 

• Like 4

Just now, Happyeccentric said:

Maybe I could stagger the grow or get that bed filled out nice and bushy. 

More seeds equals more possibilities  ;)

I'll look out for that pm mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

I've messaged @Dinafem-Mark and doing loads of trading as pressure on to do it good if I've been sent seeds just for to do a diary.  I best try and get some good photos and that will involve not killing the plants.  Already learned so much just from reading on here 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,   so I'm inspired by the heatwave and all I have learned murdering my first two tries so I have put my dinafem wwxxl in paper towels to germinate.  Mark is also sending out a couple of strains and I asked him to pick what he felt best for my situation and he has selected wwxxl and bubble kush.  I've read a bit about the strains he selected and I'm glad I asked him to pick as bubble kush may be perfect for a stealth garden grow so they will get germinated once they arrive.  I'll put some pics up once the seeds pop and will be doing more digging today.  

• Like 7

Mate im an expert at killing seedlings,  the last 2 years my diaries are full of canna massacres!   Dont let it get you down, something will take and youll get some nugs at the end :)

Good luck :)

• Like 7

So I'm following the lead on here and have started popping my seeds.  We are 48 hours in and two are starting to come.  I am using the freezer bag in paper towel on modem method and am slightly worried that the modem is too hotlarge.Screenshot_20190422-194027_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, Jack010 said:

I cooked seeds on a sky box before. Using a propegator now.

Thanks I on my recently learned the method on here but I'll take that on board and go and move the seeds now 

• Like 2

On 22/04/2019 at 7:56 PM, Jack010 said:

I cooked seeds on a sky box before. Using a propegator now.

What have I told you about browsing those xxx pay per view channels lol

That will get your sky box ramped up lol

Personally I have used my ps3/ps4 and various radiators with my seed in paper towel, Tupperware box and a blanket. But, I still find the good old electric blanket works perfect as a heater for a propogator  :)

Nice to see seed getting wet. Now the fun can begin  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks to following the advice on here 3 out of 3 seeds germinated.  The one on the right just has a baby tap root but it's maybe saving it's strength for all that lovely bud it a gonna grow.  I've popped the seeds in jiffy soil pellets and popped under the light on my areogarden.  I'll put pics up when the like through the soil as I'll need advice on when best to pop them in the cold frame which I plan to dog over again in next few days large.Screenshot_20190423-231122_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20190423-231128_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4