Happyeccentrics 2019 grow diary

Happyeccentric

Fucking hell 

Having a catch up.....Like us mate, more ups and downs than a rollercoaster....

always good to come away with at least something though...

By the way....how is the Hedgehog?? 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Fucking hell 

Having a catch up.....Like us mate, more ups and downs than a rollercoaster....

always good to come away with at least something though...

By the way....how is the Hedgehog?? 

Haha yeah plenty ups and downs but such a nice result.

Henry the hedgehog I have taken to the neighbours as I have a very large dog and they haven't seen him in a bit but the cat food they put down for him goes missing still so we hope he ok. 

I gave my mother some of the white widow xxl as she has a very painful condition called trigeneral neuralgia.   No painkillers can take this pain away but it can reduce it.   She found the white widow to work well today and I wish I had grown a cbd strain to give her but I'll include that in the grow next year    

The white widow is working for now though 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

I gave my mother some of the white widow xxl as she has a very painful condition called trigeneral neuralgia.   No painkillers can take this pain away but it can reduce it.   She found the white widow to work well today and I wish I had grown a cbd strain to give her but I'll include that in the grow next year    

That's great news mate and so glad your mum is findings some relief  ;)

There's always next season and I would recommend a 1:1(CBD:THC) ratio strain to help mum :yep:

Or maybe Gorilla CBD as we have seen a few successful grows outdoor with her autoflowering variant  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Thanks mark I didnt realise the need for a 1 thc 1 CBd ratio but I defo will be trying a cbd strain next year as my mums struggling and has a lot of side effects from chemo even though her chemo has finished now.

I took my son in law some up last night and he was very happy as I have loads to still wrap up for his Christmas.  At least this way I know what hes getting and it allows them to put their weed money towards saving for a deposit if I'm gifting it.  I know it seems weird but there's method in my madness. 

I just love gardening so I suppose we all win and I cant wait for next years growing season 

• Like 5

On 17/10/2019 at 9:35 AM, Happyeccentric said:

Thanks mark I didnt realise the need for a 1 thc 1 CBd ratio but I defo will be trying a cbd strain next year as my mums struggling and has a lot of side effects from chemo even though her chemo has finished now.

I took my son in law some up last night and he was very happy as I have loads to still wrap up for his Christmas.  At least this way I know what hes getting and it allows them to put their weed money towards saving for a deposit if I'm gifting it.  I know it seems weird but there's method in my madness. 

I just love gardening so I suppose we all win and I cant wait for next years growing season 

Now that's very, Very kind to spread the love around and by gifting to your son in law :)

1 you know what he's getting

2 he won't get ripped off

3 he can save for a house without contributing to the black market ;)

A very kind gesture  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 4

Thanks mark. Its defo been really positive for our family.  I'm keeping some of the white widow for me as I loved it so much but the rest he will have as gift.  Be a nice Christmas this year.  My mum is having some of the white widow as well with her nerve pain but I'll be taking your advice on the CBD strain for next year.  I had so much fun.

• Like 2

On 22/10/2019 at 5:17 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Thanks mark. Its defo been really positive for our family.  I'm keeping some of the white widow for me as I loved it so much but the rest he will have as gift.  Be a nice Christmas this year.  My mum is having some of the white widow as well with her nerve pain but I'll be taking your advice on the CBD strain for next year.  I had so much fun.

Sounds like the whole family will be enjoying a Dinafem Xmas  :headbang:

Love it  ;)

Mark.. 

Totally will be a dinafem christmas and whole.family will be happy and content

Thanks so much for making it happen

• Like 2

On 02/11/2019 at 7:01 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Totally will be a dinafem christmas and whole.family will be happy and content

Thanks so much for making it happen

What times dinner lol

A true "Dinafem" Xmas, love it :yep:

Mark..

• 1 month later...

Just a wee update in case anyone still here though I'm not sure if anyone will see this as the diaries finished a while ago.  Totally delighted to have won this.

Christmas was amazing as a result of this grow.  So I colour code presents to save faffing around with tags falling off and my son in laws colour is gold.   Theres a jumper, socks and pants and the odd bit of confectionary but most of these gold presents are dinafem weed.  The reason it is in cylinder shapes or rectangle boxes is I put it in sand which bags and them empty Chinese cartons or coffee canisters to wrap.   

large.20191225_130050-756x1008.jpg

He loved his stocking and it was hilarious watching him unwrap his gifts as he was peeking and then hiding them away in case he got into trouble (he wouldn't it was all family there )  

He was such a happy boy and it fitted in nicely with my plan to only buy items that I know will defo be used and are needed as him and my daughter are currently living in a tiny one bed flat with not much room while they save for a deposit.

There was alot of laughter so thanks dinafem xx

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Just a wee update in case anyone still here though I'm not sure if anyone will see this as the diaries finished a while ago.  Totally delighted to have won this.

Christmas was amazing as a result of this grow.  So I colour code presents to save faffing around with tags falling off and my son in laws colour is gold.   Theres a jumper, socks and pants and the odd bit of confectionary but most of these gold presents are dinafem weed.  The reason it is in cylinder shapes or rectangle boxes is I put it in sand which bags and them empty Chinese cartons or coffee canisters to wrap.   

large.20191225_130050-756x1008.jpg

He loved his stocking and it was hilarious watching him unwrap his gifts as he was peeking and then hiding them away in case he got into trouble (he wouldn't it was all family there )  

He was such a happy boy and it fitted in nicely with my plan to only buy items that I know will defo be used and are needed as him and my daughter are currently living in a tiny one bed flat with not much room while they save for a deposit.

There was alot of laughter so thanks dinafem xx

Sharing that outdoor love ;)

Sounds like you had a very happy Xmas mate :yep:

Look out for a PM so I can get your prize out ;)

What a great way to conclude the 2019 outdoor season. Let's see what mother nature has in store for 2020 :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1