Happyeccentrics 2019 grow diary

Happyeccentric

I'm pretty close to there.  I'm calming down to a panic.  Police haven't been through my door and I got all plants small enough to move up to gorilla plot.  I have someone coming to.help me at the plot as I dont have the strength to get them the last wee bit as it's a bit of a obstacle course which is part of the plots charms.   It wouldn't be unfeasible for me to leave some clones when I go through strathy park sometime

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

I'm pretty close to there.  I'm calming down to a panic.  Police haven't been through my door and I got all plants small enough to move up to gorilla plot.  I have someone coming to.help me at the plot as I dont have the strength to get them the last wee bit as it's a bit of a obstacle course which is part of the plots charms.   It wouldn't be unfeasible for me to leave some clones when I go through strathy park sometime

Glad you are feeling a bit more chilled about it now, a while back, month or two, looked out front door around 3 am to check if my indoor - outdoor cat wanted inside, was a stormy night, basically when I looked outside I saw

what looked to be a squad car, worst part is I just stared at it trying to figure out if it was police, in the end nothing came of it but I was paranoid for a week or two, these days I don't give it a second thought.
and i'm sure the local 'wildlife' would much appreciate some extra greenery at strathy. :yep:

I know someone has grown there as a year or two ago found pretty big fan leafs on the trail, couldn't investiage at the time though.

• Like 2

So heres the first update since my little wobble with security.  Here is the white widow xxl that the delivery man saw.  Shes too big for the shelves so I put her on a chair rather than the ground so she still gets the son.  large.20190723_114406-756x1008.jpg

How long you guys think shes got?

Heres the bubba kush auto.  Tall and lanky but let's see what flowering brings

large.20190723_114423-756x1008.jpg

I have put her airpot on a growing as mark suggested.  Heres the two white widow xxl in the cold frame, one is too tall for the glass now, quite slow in there so maybe not enough sun therelarge.20190723_114455-756x1008.jpg

And there are two other white widow xxl that I took up to the gorilla plot ina panic when I had my wobble so their pics will be for another day.

• Like 10

The bubba kush is showing preflower I think is it too late to top it and If so how low should I go?large.20190723_114423-756x1008.jpg

• Like 4

Ok heres an update of the dinafem wwxxl that are at the guerilla plot that I moved them to when I panicked.large.20190725_202641-756x1008.jpglarge.20190725_202632-756x1008.jpg

They look a bit sorry for themselves and they didnt enjoy the move.  I topped them up with some soil and have them some root tonic and food as an apology.

Here is their big sister in the greenhouse going mental with her big flowery buds.  How long does it look like she haslarge.20190725_212919-756x1008.jpglarge.20190725_212913-756x1008.jpglarge.20190725_212853-756x1008.jpg

I know the photos make the buds look a little brown but that's just the lighting.  She has no bud rot and is having a riot to herself in there

• Like 7

So another greenhouse update and here they are....looking sexy large.20190728_111011-756x1008.jpglarge.20190728_111006-756x1008.jpglarge.20190728_111559-756x1008.jpg

Anyone any idea how long the greenhouse white widow xxl will have less.  Shes smelling a bit but nothing the tomatos aren't masking.   Heres the two ww xxl in the coldframe.   I think the bigger one may be going into flower and shes only 18" but I made the mistake of putting them in coldframe early and then something munched them so next time I'll let them get bigger or think of something to stop them getting munched.   Big size difference between the two on the coldframe and in suspect that's because the smaller one got munched much worse

• Like 7

So tonight disaster struck again.  Went in greenhouse and that marvelous white widow xxl in all its glory is destroyed with bud rot.  I'm gutted

• Like 3

Thanks all.  What's bud washing?  I cut down the top three quarters of the plant.  It's weird as it looked perfect yesterday and the next day was ruined.  I dont understand how it got so bad so quick.   Maybe putting a dehumidifier in the greenhouse would be helpful 

• Like 3