Happyeccentrics 2019 grow diary

Happyeccentric

Yayy! 

Those jars are quite a sight! 

Love it! 

You should be proud of yourself, I can see you're going to have a chilled christmas lol. 

How did you smoke your ww? Joint? 

Im on holiday at the minute, went down south to Torquay this time, I gave my quick kush a good drink and feed before I left on Sunday there, but its such a greedy monster Im not sure it'll enjoy the neglect at this stage of flower. I'll update my diary when I get back. 

Do you think you'll grow again  next year?

Red

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Considering the season we have had I would call this a pretty successful harvest  :yep:

You've battled your way though and now have a few filled jars of some fine sun grown cannabis  ;)

Not bad at all :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

I know its very lazy quoting someone and saying i agree.... But i agree with mark! Congrats! Fantastic result! :yep:

• Like 3

Outstanding! 

Best mother-in-law EVER! 

I can't believe you've done all this for him! 

The fact that you're keeping some for yourself is brilliant. 

I'd love to hear more about how you enjoy it as a relative newcomer. 

I have a couple wwxxl out and I'm hoping they survive. 

Definitely want to compare notes at the end (my 1st time too). 

Spot on HappyX, spot on. 

Congrats 

• Like 1

Thanks so much for rooting for me and the encouragement guys it's all so appreciated.  

I will put my smoke report of the white widow xxl shortly and i still have to test the bubba kush.   If anyone has guidance on what should be in a smoke report let me know 

• Like 5

Ok so having read up on smoke reports they seem to talk of taste, smoke, high and affects.   If I miss anything out let me know

I smoked with this a close friend of mine.  Shes having a mega tough time and as she is a heavy smoker I thought she could help me give a more informed report as I'm not a smoker and I could give her a takeaway tub full of weed in return.  I think it was the lift she needed and I'm glad I shared the love as shes too skint to buy any right now and having rough times.

Taste.  I felt it tasted cannabis and smelled very stinky.  It was a smooth and not one that would make me cough.  It didnt taste as hard and dark as the soap bar of my youth.  My friend felt it had lemony smell and thought it was beautiful.  She made the cigarette as I didnt know how and she said it was "crystally" and "sticky "  the relevance I'm not sure but she seemed pleased.

Affects.  I felt relaxed but not like that time when I tried it in Jamaica and hated it as I didn't want to move.  It was totally different from that.  I felt happy and almost euphoria but less strong a word that euphoria is needed here.  We danced round my friends kitchen to 60s and 70s tunes and felt great.  She was having a tears and snot day before I arrived so it was maybe a bit of a mood lifter/changer if that makes sense.

We were very happy dancing and were reminiscing and happy all night.   I found things funny that are not that funny normally.  I ate a packet of wine gums and laughed about boris Johnston's headlice lady from when he was at school.  Hilarious at the time and we done many impressions of his headlice with their different political ideation and accent# and wondered if his EU nits would have to leave if Brexit happened.  Or if he had tory nits who had been to Eton and done weird sexual shit in his head.  As I say we laughed about things that maybe were nuts but for a long time. 

I didnt feel fit to drive home even after a multi pack of toffee crisps so my daughter came to drive me home and told her I has been smoking dancing weed (there was a lot of dancing as well as laughing)

Here is the odd bit.   I normally have major sleeping issues.  For the first time I can remember I slept all the way through in a good sleep easily and relaxed and woke up feeling refreshed!!!  This has never happened to me but I woke up like a "morning person" does after a proper sleep.   I also had alot less pain which is weird as it's not a cbd strain that I'm aware of.

My friend commented that it's far better than anything she could have bought.  That really surprised me as it was a first grow and I done far from perfect.  She says maybe it's because its organic she sidnt know why but she found it sticker.

I done alot of reading before I started and I read autos are shite.  Maybe they are i dont know but the white widow xxl isn't.  Not in terms of smoke anyway and i was more than happy with yield.

I am unsure if theres anything else I need to put in a smoke report so ask anything you wanna know.

I'm keeping a jar of this for myself to unwind in an evening and I need to own some of this shift for.the sleep alone but feeling happy rather than sedated (again that surprised me as I read it was an indica high and would be more a lazy cant move stone but hey this is how it worked for me)

My friend is also delighted and I gave her some and some of me and some for son in laws Christmas so love ww xxl it's a definite for me for the future 

• Like 10

What a great write up, and having grown indoors first but subsequently outdoors interesting how the effects and smell sound v much like most of my outdoor grown. Its all been of the uplifting sativa variety not couch lock stuff, and mostly lemony and pine.

• Like 5

Possibly one of the most heart warming "smoke reports" I've ever read!!

I've just read the entire thread...whoa!what a rollercoaster!

BUT...

What a fabulous conclusion:hippy:

Ps.the uplifting (non couchlock) effect comes from harvesting before the plant was fully ripe,the longer in flower the more heavy the effect.

Sounds like you got it just right for your needs.

Happy for you,your friend and son in law.

:yinyang:

• Like 8

On 19/09/2019 at 9:50 PM, MacGanja said:

Geat smoke report! As stu said looks like you harvested at just the right time for you! What a great effect.... Good stuff! :yep:

I would have to agree mate  ;)

A great smoke report on our White widow XXL Auto  :yep:

On 19/09/2019 at 9:31 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

BUT...

Thanks for dropping by my friend  ;)

This ones been a blast  :yep:

@Happyeccentric A fantastic way to end this diary  :headbang:

Not a bad season at all ;)

Mark..

• Like 5

Congratulations on a great harvest at lat 56. What a great smoke report, I thought it was Brigitte Jones's diary :D

Much respect growing for your son in law's needs whatever they be. Good on ya mate ;)

So you're a smoker now then after your first harvest and the effects it has :yep:

Best of luck for next year too lol

• Like 2

On 19/09/2019 at 9:31 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

BUT...

Ps.the uplifting (non couchlock) effect comes from harvesting before the plant was fully ripe,the longer in flower the more heavy the effect.

Sounds like you got it just right for your needs.

Happy for you,your friend and son in law.

:yinyang:

Thanks for taking the time to read it.  I didnt realise that when it was harvested affected the smoke but now I know how to cut it for when I want it.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for all the nice and supportive comments.  I'm glad you enjoyed the smoke report as me and my friend really enjoyed testing  it.

I never would have got here without the help here and there was.so many highs and lows,  from the excitement of them germinating, the white widow snapping and then turning out even better as a result,  the security breach,  the first harvest and being able to give some to my son in law and trying it myself.  

I have honestly had so much fun.

It was really very generous of @Dinafem-Mark to include me as a total beginner who didnt have a clue what they were doing   I was made to feel so included and supported by mark and all the other growers on here with their helpful advice and supportive comments.  No way would I have big sexy full jars without all the help.so many mant thanks I love my new hobby

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

It was really very generous of @Dinafem-Mark to include me as a total beginner who didnt have a clue what they were doing   I was made to feel so included and supported by mark and all the other growers on here with their helpful advice and supportive comments

It was my pleasure my friend  ;)

Sometimes we have to take a chance and I can say this one turned out very well  :yep:

Same time next season? 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks that's really kind.  Loved every minute of it and have some white widow xxl I have kept just for me.  I still have my bubba kush to test and it's almost fully cured as I did both strains so almost there and just the most fun part of the smoke test now 

• Like 3