AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

panik

On 17/10/2019 at 8:13 AM, Jumpin Jack said:

@panik for my first indoor run im going to get at those northern blues i got from ya....have you heard from anyone that got these going..if they had success popping open

I haven’t mate , I think only couple you guys on here have them , let me know how that goes :yep: 

This winter should find the fastest, nicest diesel.  Maybe.

But I'll be lookin.  From a twenty five seed sample.

Outdoor mum in the making.

:yep:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This winter should find the fastest, nicest diesel.  Maybe.

But I'll be lookin.  From a twenty five seed sample.

Outdoor mum in the making.

:yep:

Be careful of them auto flowering mate mums are hard to keep if the Fast Diesel 

just to let ta know :yep: 

@panik twitchy trigger fingers!  High % of auto.  Got ya.

Meh. 

Will work on the sweet tooth then perhaps.

Cheers for the heads up panik.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

@panik I assume re veģ and cloning is a cunt also vis a vie fast diesel?

Give it a try mate but they are semi auto and can be difficult to keep in veg as mothers , I prefer to start seeds with these the beginning of May and plant out mid May :yep: 

• Like 1

Or just run em flat out indoors for the flavour & hit. Cheers.  Start to finish.  Flat out.   What light regimen?  Straight veg then 12/12?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, panik said:

Give it a try mate but they are semi auto and can be difficult to keep in veg as mothers , I prefer to start seeds with these the beginning of May and plant out mid May :yep: 

Agree with that iv had 3x semi autos that was difficult to mother  2 of only flowered when pot bound once given some more foot space would resume veg .. was a nitemare!.. but I have also had a more that didn't have a problem  iv still got one with me now must be 3 years old of the top of my head..hit and miss I think just luck of the draw of what genes have been passed down in the keepers you may want ..

:yinyang:

• Like 4

@panik, @jumping jack I just dropped a pack of the nl5 blue beans into a glass of water, my veg space will be free in 7-10 days, so now's a good time to get them started off.

Will let you know how they get on...I've got some GA3 on standby, but am going to see if I can get them to pop with just 24 hours in water to start off with.

• Like 1

So, out of the 5 that  i dropped into water, 4 sank within a few hours.  This morning I moved them all over into a moist paper towel in a vertical freezer baggie to get germination kicked off.  I'm hoping the 4 will show good, if so 4/5 is a very acceptable ratio :)

To be updated....

• Like 2

Maybe compost?  Seeds like that.  Aye, mad concept.  Sorry totally new concept.

Seed & soil.  

Its conceptual I agree.

But it's just possible that a seed can be germinated in soil.  Or compo.

There, I said it.

Call me crazy.

• Like 2

snap out of it man...crazy talk :)

I just did that to some smottie's rmx as backup...i was thinking of maybe just potting and hoping, will do just that....

update again in a few...

• Like 2