AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

panik

3 hours ago, unity said:

@panik

I just chucked 10 on a few auctions and haven't met the reserve on any of them...would be much easier to bid if we can get them started at the reserve.

Try 15 :yes:

• Like 2

Any chance of getting those nep seeds... Say 25... Rather than 50.....to include more punters man... Me included.. :yinyang:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, grotbags said:

Any chance of getting those nep seeds... Say 25... Rather than 50.....to include more punters man... Me included.. :yinyang:

Your wish is my command ,.. they are up now mate ,.. :yep: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

@panik

Can I be cheeky and ask will you do the blueberry Indica x sour bubble in 25's too for us tiny gardeners lol

:yinyang:

Done mate :yep: 

• Like 1

@panikJust a heads up mate, when you are on an item auction page the related products showing are only ended auctions not live. 

Edited by Autobud

4 hours ago, panik said:

Your wish is my command ,.. they are up now mate ,.. :yep: 

Is there only one lot of 25 neps?  just thinking it's likely that both myself & grotbags would like a pack of 25 - any chance of a duplicate entry?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, unity said:

Is there only one lot of 25 neps?  just thinking it's likely that both myself & grotbags would like a pack of 25 - any chance of a duplicate entry?

Iv already went over my limit on this shopping trip! I'll be nailing the neps next time, so bid away!!....... Its just that 25 is a bit better for most small indoor growers........... :yinyang:

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 1

On 20/03/2019 at 10:49 AM, Breezus said:

No mate, £3.60 for signed for :yinyang:

If I get multiple auctions, I can combine and pay one delivery?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, unity said:

If I get multiple auctions, I can combine and pay one delivery?

You sure can!

Went through this myself and all you have to do is wait for your multiple emails then open each and click on the payment link. All will be added to the same basket :yep:

• Like 3

@panik your site's payment gateway is down so I can't pay on my card...I don't mind waiting for the seeds, but don't want my order cancelled.  Any idea when payments via card is going to be restored, should I wait until monday before paying?

• Like 1