AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

panik

Just now, Rick Grimes said:

Click on that little down pointing arrow next to where it says ‘seeds’. That will bring up a menu including an ‘auction’ option. 

@doobie Like so :) 

large.Screenshot_20190424-092344.png

• Like 1

Haha what a dick I was pressing the word seeds not the arrow that was loading a page where they are not there  lol

I have also signed in so that wight have helped lol

Thanks @unity  @Rick Grimes and @twigs

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sargares said:

@panik  do you know what order the Cross of granola funk, flo and ssdd was? Like (ssdd/granola) x Coflo or?

Cheers. 

I’m not 100% mate I will find out

• Like 1

Some cool stuff on there. Hopefully waste some more money and increase the size of my already excessive seed pile! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sargares said:

@panik  do you know what order the Cross of granola funk, flo and ssdd was? Like (ssdd/granola) x Coflo or?

Cheers. 

It's on icmag in the real gorilla seeds forum big l

Germination problems? Hah!!!

Popped 2 packs of auction/seed boutique seeds 4 days ago and got 9/10 & 10/10 up :yahoo:

Really looking forward to growing this lot, Orange Cookies x Black Lime Reserve from Baked Beanz + Fire Cookies V2 from Relentless Genetics, 2 breeders that do produce some real fire.

Well chuffed & hope to get a few nice males to ensure my future seed stash.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Germination problems? Hah!!!

Popped 2 packs of auction/seed boutique seeds 4 days ago and got 9/10 & 10/10 up :yahoo:

Really looking forward to growing this lot, Orange Cookies x Black Lime Reserve from Baked Beanz + Fire Cookies V2 from Relentless Genetics, 2 breeders that do produce some real fire.

Well chuffed & hope to get a few nice males to ensure my future seed stash.

I'd still class those genes as fresh, some of us are trying to pop 10+ year old beans. That's where it gets a little bit hit and miss mate.

@unity

I cracked the two I soaked gently between my fingers some days back, got the tweezers out and a scalpel today..

There is life in there :D white ball with no rot and looking like it was trying to prize the shell off! I might have damaged these two being so brutal with them but I had to check.. there is life but they are weak!!

The cracking method on these older beans looks like it helps, just be bloody gentle and careful and i'm tempted to put some mild root stim or feed in the soak as well next time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

I'd still class those genes as fresh, some of us are trying to pop 10+ year old beans. That's where it gets a little bit hit and miss mate.

Yes, the Orange Cookies x BLR are from 2017 from what I gather. 

Still chuffed!

• Like 3