AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

panik

As many of you are aware I have a few auctions running on the site, I will use this thread to bump new auctions if that's cool with you guys, iv added a load more this morning and will continue to add them every spare hour I get here an there , we have a ton of stuff to upload, as said previously some the stuff is older stock and germination is questionable BUT still some life in these old beans yet, I have done some germ tests and got results and so has other members that have reported back to me,.. (for instance I have a lovely Sweet Purple plant im working with at the min out of a few 12-15yr old packs I found in the office she struggled at first couple sets of leaf's being the ugly duckling but is now turning out to be a swan), ... some packs have dates on that helps , so please bid at your own discretion, everything has a low reserve and there's some real bargains to be had amongst this lot,.. enjoy an happy bidding. tiphat.gif

• Like 15

A big  :yep: to these auctions from me.

Just bagged a 10 pack of Cherry Jet Fuel from TRH Seeds which I’ve since found out is a Canadian breeder.

CJF is a cross of Cherry Pie x Scott’s OG....whoa! Having already run Scott’s OG a couple of times I’m expecting great things from these seeds which, as I’ve also discovered, were only released in early 2017. I would be mighty surprised to have germination problems.

They’ll be popped in May after my current grow which includes my own cross of UGORG’s Disco Biscuit x Scott’s OG. that are now in week 6 and are as frosty as hell. 

Chapeau to Panik & RGS for offering us such great genetics at truly crazy low prices :yep:

• Like 4

Was very tempted to bid on them myself, had to talk myself out of it as I need to start working through what I’ve got but there’s been plenty of interesting seeds pop up, bagged some White Romulan x Goji OG myself last week.

• Like 4

i keep forgetting about the auctions ffs .

does anyone know what that stuff is for popping old seeds

some hormone or something ?>

1 minute ago, catfish said:

does anyone know what that stuff is for popping old seeds

Gibberellins GAs I think 

• Like 1

@panik

I just chucked 10 on a few auctions and haven't met the reserve on any of them...would be much easier to bid if we can get them started at the reserve.

• Like 2