AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

panik

1 hour ago, unity said:

Cheers pal, very much appreciated :)

Make sure to take a cut before she goes in the garden tho just in case... :) 

Just dropped 2 in to soak before I forgot to do it later, one was cracked, looked like it might have been squashed maybe in storage over the years. The other looked normal and solid.

Will let you know how they get on, or give me a poke/tag if I forget.

:)

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 3:45 PM, panik said:

Watch this guys vids on old seed germination he knows his shit.. 

Thanks mate!

i might have to sit down and have a little nose, I did see it the other day but I thought i'd be positive and not watch it. I had a "if you want to be like Linford you've got to think like Linford!..PMA, positive mental attitude" moment.

My PMA is not working at the moment, i'll give them another couple of days and follow the advice in the vid. 

:)

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 3:45 PM, panik said:

Watch this guys vids on old seed germination he knows his shit.. 

@panik cheers for sharing the video.... Im a bike guy and you could just use a chain link tool if you have ever used/seen one he is using the same tool used for putting bike chains together :)

• Like 3

On 15/04/2019 at 1:50 PM, GreenPirate said:

Will let you know how they get on, or give me a poke/tag if I forget.

*poke*

*poke*

*prod*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, unity said:

*poke*

*poke*

*prod*

hi mate,

They have not moved yet, all the others in the same container popped. 10 other strains sitting next to them all up within days.

Those two are both a little lazy. I'll try to crack the seed and soak in GA3 method, one of them looked a little beaten to start with but they are both rock hard even after a soak.

I'm guessing cracking would start them but i'll wait until I can get some GA3 at the end of the week to use both methods to get them going.

Just took a pic for you if you want one put up, i'll add it to my profile instead of dumping it in here. I'll stick it in a Random folder :)

• Like 1

On 18/04/2019 at 1:55 AM, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

Im a bike guy and you could just use a chain link tool

Cheers for the tip mate, it is indeed just one of these :)

• Like 1

New Auctions up,... :yep: 

we are taking Paypal payments at the min ,if you place an order  PM or email me if you want this option..

5 minutes ago, panik said:

New Auctions up,... :yep: 

we are taking Paypal payments at the min ,if you place an order  PM or email me if you want this option..

None listed on site at min mate

Just now, doobie01 said:

Also on mobile and when you are on rgsc main page there is no direct link to auction part of the site buddy 

There is on main page, it's listed on side menu 

@unity I still can't see them lol on my mobile but desktop it's there OK been able to get on them from Googling rgsc then the link is there but on rgsc main landing page the is is what I get large.Screenshot_20190424-091037.jpg

Just now, doobie01 said:

@unity I still can't see them lol on my mobile but desktop it's there OK been able to get on them from Googling rgsc then the link is there but on rgsc main landing page the is is what I get large.Screenshot_20190424-091037.jpg

Click on that little down pointing arrow next to where it says ‘seeds’. That will bring up a menu including an ‘auction’ option. 

• Like 3