AUCTION'S @ Real Gorilla Seeds

panik

22 hours ago, unity said:

@panik your site's payment gateway is down so I can't pay on my card...I don't mind waiting for the seeds, but don't want my order cancelled.  Any idea when payments via card is going to be restored, should I wait until monday before paying?

Hi mate there isn’t a card payment option at the min it’s bank transfer or cash only at the mo mate unfortunately sorry 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, panik said:

Hi mate there isn’t a card payment option at the min it’s bank transfer or cash only at the mo mate unfortunately sorry 

no probs mate, could you pm me the bank transfer details, I'll get it sent over :) 

• Like 1

Just now, unity said:

no probs mate, could you pm me the bank transfer details, I'll get it sent over :) 

Did you not get a confirmation email with your order mate ??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, panik said:

Did you not get a confirmation email with your order mate ??

Would probably have helped if I actually completed the order...was still in the basket lol 

Now I see ya details....payment be over soon :)

• Like 1

Any new auctions going up mate?

Like a twat I forgot to bid again on the NL5xBlueberry, whoever got that, good luck to you and I hope you find what you were after! :yes::) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GreenPirate said:

Any new auctions going up mate?

Like a twat I forgot to bid again on the NL5xBlueberry, whoever got that, good luck to you and I hope you find what you were after! :yes::) 

So do I - was all over them like a bad rash :) 

• Like 3

Just now, unity said:

So do I - was all over them like a bad rash :) 

What did they go for in the end, do you know mate?

Was gonna throw the lot in and try and find the #5 in them and fuck the blueberry leaning one's out. My fault for not keeping on top of things. :(

• Like 1

Just now, GreenPirate said:

What did they go for in the end, do you know mate?

Was gonna throw the lot in and try and find the #5 in them and fuck the blueberry leaning one's out. My fault for not keeping on top of things. :(

I believe they ended at £16....I go collect them on my way home this eve :) 

I also got the pack of blueberry's, too nice to resist....

• Like 2

you fucker!!!! :D

Good luck to you mate, all the best with them!! :yinyang:

If you get a NL#5 leaning pheno, please keep them.. when the rules ever change on cuts over here, or the laws ever change :) we are meeting up and i'll swap with ya! Until that day, please keep her safe <3

You are the chosen one, the keeper, you will be hunted down with pitch forks and burning torches should you kill her :P

• Like 2

:D indeed mate, I've always liked the blue, but the NL5 was too good a chance to miss.  Might even be a cross from the old original nl5, fingers are well crossed.

Will be a little while until I can find out, as I've just started a whole tent full of new mums, but there are def next on my hit list to go through.  If I do get a nl5 pheno, everyone I know is going to get a cut for sure

• Like 2

6 hours ago, unity said:

:D indeed mate, I've always liked the blue, but the NL5 was too good a chance to miss.  Might even be a cross from the old original nl5, fingers are well crossed.

Hope you find her, she was not a great producer unlike the other numbers but the taste/smell was soo different, the few I sampled many years ago had you pinned to the seat, full on could not lift your arms but with a taste and smell that filled the room wanting you to smoke more.

She was a stinky NL than the other less smelly types as well from what I remember but that was before carbon filters so chances are we have strains that are much worse these days. Just the NL's were known for stealth in the smell department and were in everyones secret grows back in the day.

No bidding on the next NL5 :P you've had your lot! lol

j/k mate, nice to see someone else interested in something I like. :yes:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, unity said:

should I get in a bottle of GA3 just in case?

I can't answer on behalf of Panik but i've got some of the same seeds now :) Exact same batch, grabbed them once I see them listed again :thumsup:

I'll take one for the team mate, i'll soak one tonight as I have 10, if/when she pops she can go in the garden this summer. At least I can let you know if they are alive or need a wake up shot.

Tag me tonight if I forget, I will do it for you as i'm interested to see myself :)

• Like 1