I just had a look on fleabay @Serpent mate and a plug in thermostat with remote probe will sting me a tenner.

A tenner @McHazy :ouch:.......I nearly passed oot.

I might just chisel the wallet open next week and get one as I think it will keep temps more settled rather than all over the place.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Am aberdonian mate the grippiest o the grippy I make tam fae still game look feckin generous lol

Am fae just up the road mucker, 30 mile up the coast so am on your wavelength brother ;)

• Like 3

@SaltyThat £10 would money well invested dude as your plants would really thank you for it. It’s all about the warmth at this time of the year.

Anyway good luck with the flowering and keep up the good work.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@SaltyThat £10 would money well invested dude as your plants would really thank you for it. It’s all about the warmth at this time of the year.

Anyway good luck with the flowering and keep up the good work.

Aye...it would keep temps more settled right enough. Its minus 9c here this mornin.

The wee tent was at 24c when I looked just before lights out and overnight low was 22c. Lights out with the oil rad switching itself off and on temps will vary between probably 21c to 25c .......so all within acceptable parameters but I would be happier if they were a wee bit more stable.

Thanks for lookin in @Smokebelch mate.

Edited by Salty
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Plants are looking great dude and nice bit of bondage. Good luck with the flowering :yep:

Thanks @jadenugs mate....I'm not doin any "real" training this run.....it was just to spread them a wee bit. They will be left to get on with it now and I will only do more if absolutely necessary .

While feeding a couple of plants tonight I noticed a bit funny growth pattern. I know there is a proper name for it bit I can't remember....so am just call it a funny growth pattern for now.

It's IBK 1

large.154905223196242.jpg

I wonder if its anythin to do with stress from the batmix bein a wee bit hot?

• Like 8

@Salty It's growing asymmetrically now, which is an indicator of maturity...nothing to worry about.

Good luck with the grow.

Edited by Punts
  • Like 4

for some reason i want to say opposite phylotaxy ..really grabbing that out the ether ..as said sign of maturity(or rather old enough to flower )

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, Punts said:

@Salty It's growing asymmetrically now, which is an indicator of maturity...nothing to worry about.

Good luck with the grow.

14 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

for some reason i want to say opposite phylotaxy ..really grabbing that out the ether ..as said sign of maturity(or rather old enough to flower )

Is it whorled phylotaxy I'm thinking? 

• Like 6

That's a week on 12/12 already.....how time flies.

Turned the lights up to 600w last night....try keep temps up a wee bit through the night.

• Like 4

A pile of manure maybe  .Shove a few hot water bottles under the plants , sleep next to the tent  ! 

A1 plants, regardless of the outside temperature . If you leave a 50w tube heater on 24/7 it might be more economically viable than maybe an oil rad with a thermostat ,for your space . 

The past week has been tough . It's wind that robs the heat I find . Fast fans are a bitch too . I got a steel blade USB desk fan and it's better than a clip on fan . Gone through loads of clip on types . It's slower but it burns 5 watts I think ,maybe 10 . 

• Like 2

I must apologise for my lack of updates but I've been laid up all week with a sore back.

I couldn't get up or walk for a couple of days and I'm just lucky one of my laddies still stays at home.

Plants are just doin their thing with no dramas. I'm still really sore but al grit my teeth and get some pics tomorrow.

• Like 5

Take it easy with your back mate.

Looks like you have the whorled phylotaxy thing. I've got it on my Sweet Pure CBD right now, 4 leaves coming out of one node on a branch on one side of the plant and similar on the opposite branch but they're a little bit more staggered on that one. Mine is accompanied by a flat ribbon like stem so there'll be some fasciated buds on mine. It's happens across a lot of different plant species but I'm not sure how common or rare it is, I've seen it on a dandelion before with one big elongated flower. 

Where yours has the two leaves growing from the same side of the stem, mine did the same so you might get the flat stem too, might not. HTH :yep: 

• Like 3