The girls have all grown a fair bit over the last few days. Temps have been a bit better with the introduction of some heat off the oil rad and they seem to be enjoying it.

One or two are finding the batmix in the bottom half of the airpots a wee smidge hot. A wrinkly cabbagey leaf here n there but it doesn't appear to be holding them back and I don't think it will be a problem.

I also nipped the grow tip out of them all at the fourth node. I will get some pics up in the morning.

• Like 5

Thanks for poppin in @countrock mate.

I always struggle with temps in winter. My tents in a corner against two outside walls and it sits right above the front door/hall too. Unfortunately this is the only place it can go so it is what it is mate.

Sayin that I usually pull out a result....let's hope it's the same this time.

All the best mate

• Like 1

Nice healthy looking bunch you've got there Salty mate. Strong looking stems ready to hold some good weight :yep:

Interesting to see the only one not in an airpot is doing the best for now. I reckon the others might surpass it though when the root systems prune and branch. Will be nice to see if there's a difference either way.

Nice groing dude.

• Like 2

I need to sort out something a bit better for pics....as in stop bein so miserable and buy a laptop so I can use my camera

Anyways al get some pics up strain at a time

Gorilla girls 1,2 and 3

large.1548338728628767.jpglarge.154833872823390.jpglarge.1548338727813130.jpglarge.1548338727431623.jpglarge.1548338727029601.jpglarge.1548338726433203.jpg

Ye can see they were feeling the heat of the batmix a wee bit but they'll be fine. They are growing at a decent rate and I'm really looking forward to trying these ones. Very happy so far

I'm waiting until I can order another tent so I can flower my big grapefruit and choc diesel f2 separately but even still these babies wi'll soon be filling my wee tent.

• Like 8

Thanks for poppin in @McHazy and @jadenugs ....appreciate the interest.

Aye its funny how the one not in an airpot seems the most vigorous but I reckon the others will surpass her right enough. No problems waterin the airpots so that's a bonus.

All the best lads

• Like 3

I've seen (and taken!) worst photos than those @Salty as they're not bad and you can clearly see the plants health and structure, which are looking nice and green bud :yep:

And good to hear you like the airpots, I've used them a couple of times and just couldn't get on with them, not the airpots fault, just me being an idiot :george:

• Like 4

Hi @Serpent......how do you manage to keep up with all the diaries? My heads spinning with them all.

Aye...happy enough with the airpots for now. Some of the bumps aren't proper packed with compost though so something for me to think about. Plenty root tips at the bottom of the pots anyways..more than a normal pot...so somethings goin on.

Thanks for lookin in mate..appreciate the interest.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Salty said:

@Serpenthow do you manage to keep up with all the diaries? My heads spinning with them all.

With great difficulty and you're not the only one who's head is spinning, some quality diaries and plants in this comp :)

• Like 4

The sweet amnesia hasn't taken so badly to the batmix and is just plodding along doin her thing

From the top

large.1548354019733155.jpg

And up the skirt

large.1548354020557366.jpg

Dissapointed only one of these made it but I do have the one seed left in the stash

• Like 10

Thanks @Openairbud....apprecoated mate.

Indigo berry flushes are all different with one of them a wee squat thing.

Indigo berry kush 1

large.1548408904230299.jpglarge.1548408903815133.jpg

This one really didn't like the heat of the bat and went all shriveled n crinkly like. As you can see though she soon got over it and newer growth is all fine.

Indigo berry kush 2

large.1548408903354597.jpglarge.1548408902967933.jpg

This one appears to be the most vigorous one now and is a wee bit bigger than all the others.

large.154840890255732.jpg

She has also been the quickest to recover from the topping.

Indigo berry kush 3

large.1548408902127678.jpglarge.1548408901578335.jpg

The little squat one.

Happy enough with them so far

• Like 6

@SaltyThose thick trunks and branches are good for going into flower dude and I wouldn’t fret about the slight burn on some of them. Keep up the good work and good luck with the flowering.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4