Thanks for poppin in @BeardedBeardiae and @Smokebelch.....appreciate the interest as always.

Aye....I noticed the chunky stems right enough. Lets hope that's for the ounces and ounces (I wish) they gonna produce.

In hindsight I was maybe a few days early potting them up into the bat power but they will be fine. Only the one indigo berry kush crinkled up a bit in protest.

I think am gonna flip them in the next few days. My jars are empty and it's fuckin skinning me havin to buy it. A mate has a b-line ready to come down and he said I can have some so that's a big help.....but I need to get a shivy on

• Like 6

Hello Salty, sorry I missed this grow mate, but it looks like you have it all under control, good luck with the rest mate.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Hello Salty, sorry I missed this grow mate, but it looks like you have it all under control, good luck with the rest mate.

That's ok @ratdog mate....I'm struggling to keep up with all the diaries myself. Thanks for droppin in dude.

• Like 2

Right....my plan keeps changing but this is how its gonna go. For sure this time.

Some of them got a second nip today....I'm not sure which ones I was nipping coz I didn't look but the ones that were big enough for my fat fingers to get at, well they got it. Sooo....they will get a few days recovery time and al flip em.

Wee tent is filling up fast

large.1548607527926478.jpg

One or two are starting to look like they will need a bit food before too long. Al take a better look tomorrow and see what's what.

I don't want them goin into flower and bein short on nitrogen for the stretch.

Anyways...they have been easy plants to get on with so far and I'm still happy enough with them....it's all sweet.

• Like 10

@SaltyLooking good dude, they are filling out that tent nicely with some big fat leaves as well. Good luck with flowering dude, we have been there with empty jars staring at us and veging plants in the tent. Keep up the good work dude.

• Like 3

Thanks for lookin in @Punts and @Smokebelch......appreciated as always.

I'm terrible for makin plans and changing my mind........that bein said I reset the timers this morning and they are into their first 12 hour dark spell.

I cannae wait any longer and the timing is right. Its the eldest lads birthday mid April and it would be nice to have somethin in the jars by then.

Anyways....al get a few pics of them all tonight when the light comes on.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Salty said:

I'm terrible for makin plans and changing my mind

Ohh I know that feeling @Salty good luck with the flip and let the stretch begin :yep:

• Like 2

Flip time is always a happy time until ye realise that ye still got 8-10 weeks to go lol

Gotta agree wi ye in buyin it skinning ye like that more than anything else has persuaded Mrs McHazy to let me get goin again lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Serpent said:

Ohh I know that feeling @Salty good luck with the flip and let the stretch begin :yep:

Yeah.....well that's them on 12s now and that's it.....nae mind changing this time.  

I picked up a few bits n bobs off a mate the other day. I got a digi adjustable ballast and shade (nae bulb though) a 4" rvk and brand new 4" rhino pro. So I just need to order a cheap flea bay special tent and a few other wee bits and I've got another set up the same as I've already got.

Anyways....thanks for pop pin in @Serpent....its always appreciated.

• Like 3

Got the string out earlier and gave the girls a bit strap down and spread out :unsure:

I've also gave a few a pinch here n there to encourage some shoots to grow.

Gorilla girl 1

large.1548799146526172.jpglarge.1548799147168147.jpg

This one has now been overtaken by the airpot girls after lookin like the most vigorous early on.

Gorilla girl 2

large.1548799147610549.jpglarge.1548799148110713.jpg

Gorilla girl 3

large.1548799148548782.jpglarge.1548799149130564.jpg

All have had a wee whiff o grow in prep for the stretch. Temps have been a wee bit challenging ie all over the place but mostly within the parameters of ok.........ish.

Cannae wait to get a smoke o these puppies

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Serpent said:

Treat 'em mean keep 'em keen @Salty and you're not alone with temps all over the place :yep:

The answer is pretty simple too @Serpent mate.........I need to spend a few quid :fear: and upgrade my stuff.

I don't blink at spunkin money on shite but when it's stuff I need its a different story.

Thanks for poppin in dude

• Like 2

Tonight it was the Indigo berry kush turn to get tied down.

Ibk 1

large.154888049840487.jpglarge.154888049913759.jpg

You can see the big fans curled up with the bat mix but she's fine now

Ibk 2

large.1548880499591248.jpglarge.154888050006977.jpg

This one looks like she will be the biggest.

Ibk 3

large.1548880500464659.jpglarge.1548880500914465.jpg

This is the wee stumpy one........hope she stretches a bit.

They have also had a wee whiff of grow...1ml per ltr...in prep for the stretch which has started.

Happy with these too.

• Like 8