I now have them numbered so I know what's what. Normally I don't really bother with that sort of thing,the same with counting days in veg

Seein as it a competition I should try a wee bit harder. Things are certainly a bit cleaner and tidier than usual at least.

Indigo berry kush

large.1547466443560591.jpglarge.1547466443129524.jpglarge.1547466442701832.jpg

Lookin forward to these as they are completely different to anything I've grown before.

Sweet amnesia

large.1547466442285110.jpg

The white marks on the leaves is nothing to worry about. The two big plants at the back were sprayed with epsoms and a couple of the little ones caught a few drops.

Gorilla girls

large.1547466441848312.jpglarge.1547466441381222.jpglarge.1547466440968401.jpg

As you can see GG1 had to go in a 3.5ltr square pot as I only had the six airpots. I also ran out of bat special and light mix so they had to go into a drop of verve I was gonna use for this year's chilli plants. Funny enough she's been the most vigorous from the off. Not that any of them are lacking vigour......they have all grown visibly over the last day or two.

Temps are still around 22c to 25c and humidity up and down but managing. Lights still 24hr for now. I normally run the gas lantern routine the last week ten days before flower as it definitely speeds the transition to flower. I may or may not do it this time.

Anyways...I'm enjoying growing my first Sweet Seeds photos...nice n easy so far. Lets see if it continues.

• Like 13

Thanks @Smokebelch mucker....aye their lookin good thus far.

I'm thinkin al put everythin into flower in another week or so. Not ideal.........but empty jars are makin this more and more likely.

I was planning to get another tent and some other bits n bobs this month but I forgot al need to get my fishing ticket and that's gonna sting me £120. Maybe next month.

Thanks for dropping in mate.....appreciate the interest.

• Like 6

Nice one on the pot up @Salty they should hopefully flourish now they're in fresh mud and we've all been there when you think you have enough soil, but in reality you don't :yinyang:

• Like 4

Nice one salty, an easy start for sure. 

I'm going to try and find a way to hang a cloth in water in my grow next time, nice sim9le idea to raise humidity, cheers :)

Plants look great, good luck in the comp :skin_up: 

• Like 4

Looking good mate, ready to fly in those airpots.

great idea wicking the water into the air with the fan on the cloth, nice one ;)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Serpent said:

Nice one on the pot up @Salty they should hopefully flourish now they're in fresh mud and we've all been there when you think you have enough soil, but in reality you don't :yinyang:

I usually only grow 4 or 5 at a time @Serpent so I buy a 20ltr bag of lightmix and a 50ltr bag of bat special and it does two grows. There's more plants this time and I got caught out. Lucky I had the wee drop verve for the chillies 

4 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Nice one salty, an easy start for sure. 

I'm going to try and find a way to hang a cloth in water in my grow next time, nice sim9le idea to raise humidity, cheers :)

Plants look great, good luck in the comp :skin_up: 

Hi @Openairbud mate thanks for poppin in. Aye...the plants lookin great has more to do with them bein quality genetics than my growin skills..all the best mucker

2 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Looking good mate, ready to fly in those airpots.

great idea wicking the water into the air with the fan on the cloth, nice one ;)

Alrighty @jadenugs it's my first go with airpots and so far so good but wel have to see if al use them regularly or not.

The fan and cloth trick I can't take credit for as it was my mate suggested it...he does the same thing. Its certainly workin though....humidity is up a bit and the tub empties of water in a day or so. Thanks for droppin by for a look

• Like 8

Nice one Salty!  Also had to try the airpots, but wasn't a big fan.  First time i used them, did the stupid mistake of having the holes at the top of the pot and this made watering the plants so much harder - Water pouring out the top instead of going into compost. :doh: After another try, went back to regular square pots as i didn't notice signifcant improvement to those.
Keep it up and will be interesting to see how they handle the "short" veg. :yep:

• Like 4

Alrighty @BeardedBeardiae...I'm lookin forward to them. Here's hoping I can make a half decent job of them mate.

I had to try the airpots @AustrianTokker mate. One mate in particular used to get crackin results with them and wouldnt use anythin else. The biggest complaint with them seems to be watering but I just took my time and had no problem but we shall see.

Thanks for lookin in mucker.

• Like 5

Great start @Salty, your tent should be packed out soon with all those plants in there!

As you say the issue with air pots is watering, which you can't rush. For me, a lot of the time just going slowly, it's not really been a problem as it gives me something to do besides just staring at the plants when I've got the tent open.

Good luck!

• Like 3

Thanks for stopping by @delagdo mate.

Aye,I found them easy enough to water.....in fact it's encouraging me to take my time a bit more and do the job properly.

Anyways...plants are doin nicely and growing by the day. They certainly will now the lights been cranked up to 400w.

Al fire up a few pics tomorrow

• Like 3

Thanks for droppin by @Smokebelch and @Resonance.

Same old same old here....temps have been on the most part acceptable enough at 22c to 25c but last night was a wee bit colder.

Humidity could be a little bit better hovering around 50% ish but I expect it will improve as they get bigger.

The plants have grown a wee bit over the last day or two and some have some nice side branches starting to push out

Indigo berry kush 1, 2 and 3

large.154784752114880.jpglarge.1547847521979161.jpglarge.1547847522731726.jpg

Sweet amnesia

large.1547847523480877.jpg

Gorilla girl 1, 2 and 3

large.1547847525555515.jpglarge.1547847525096847.jpglarge.1547847524305604.jpg

The best lookin one, and my favourite by far, is GG1.....the only one never got an airpot.

Still only been fed water so far and lights are still on 24/7.

Filling up steadily

large.154784751936798.jpg

Probably give them a few more days then flick em to 12s

Edited by Salty
  • Like 12