Alrighty......here goes with some kind of final round up

Gorilla girl

Well it's fair to say I was well impressed with this one to say the least. Quite a stretchy beast but not enough to cause any problems in fact I quite like that structure as everything is open to the light with plenty airflow.

A nice easy to grow plant with nice dense buds and a good calyx to leaf ratio...a real bonus at trim time.

Smokewise she was lovely. I'm hopeless at describing tastes etc as my taste buds are useless after smoking for 40 years.

I would say sweet hashy with that cookie thing goin on. A real smooth smoke...clean burning with light white ash.

Indigo berry kush

Grew more compact than the GG...not as stretchy with closer nodes. Good calyx to leaf ratio again and buds were dense enough without being solid and bag appeal again was top class.

A nice easy grow again with no real problems even though temps weren't ideal.

Smokewise she was another winner. Not a knockout stone but tbf after 40 years of smoking nothing does knock me out.....plenty potent enough though.

A softer kind of smoke than the GG if that makes any sense...sweet with hints of berry and something else I can't put my finger on. Lovely end product.

The fact that three plants hermied on my I feel is no reflection on Sweet Seeds.......it was 100% down to me not keeping on top of temps.

Would I grow them again? Oh yes....most definitely yes...in fact I will get some Gorilla Girl seeds with my 50 points and run them again at the end of summer.

So all that's left is to thank Sweet Seeds for putting on a fantastic competition and for letting me win a couple of fantastic prizes.....thanks to everyone who popped in along the way....and thanks to UK420 for making it possible.

E2a Appologies for lack of pics but they were all deleted off my phone by accident.

Edited by Salty
  • Like 8

Nice report Salty mate. I quite fancy the GG and IBK at some point and think I might spend my points on them. So many nice strains to choose from though lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Serpent said:

Nice smoke report to round things off @Salty and sounds like you're enjoying the fruits of your labour :yep:

Thanks @Serpent mate....it's the best I could come up with tbh. My head has been up my bum for the last few weeks with whats happening with the ex......everythin else kinda doesn't matter.

All the best mate and good luck for a nice prize 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Very impressive for 3L pots @Salty, I want to use these Superroots Airpots.
I Have 5, 5Litre ones but i fear this is too small ? 

I was looking to do 4 plants in a 75x75x180cm area, would you recommend a certain size of pot for this ?
Some people have said 6.5L and some have said a minimum of 11L for Photoperiod plants but you got some nice results in 3L... Haha 

Edited by Top Shotta
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Top Shotta said:

Very impressive for 3L pots @Salty, I want to use these Superroots Airpots.
I Have 5, 5Litre ones but i fear this is too small ? 

I was looking to do 4 plants in a 75x75x180cm area, would you recommend a certain size of pot for this ?
Some people have said 6.5L and some have said a minimum of 11L for Photoperiod plants but you got some nice results in 3L... Haha 

Personaly I use 5 or 6 litre pots as finals normally....this was the first time I used the airpots.

I would say the 5l airpots you already have will do you just fine...four of them should fill your space well.

• Like 1