Three Blue Kings with Gorilla Breath

Seasick Steve

Gorilla Breath #3 at day 47, this is the one that got burnt, has recovered nicely, the buds seemed a bit dry for a week after moving but now they're starting to get sticky and fill out a bit, unfortunately my camera skills are rubbish but it'll give an idea of plant size so that's all three of the Gorillas

large.GB3-day47.jpg

Bad photos :bag: 

large.GB3-day47a.jpg

:smoke: 

• Like 3

Day 47 flower for Three Blue Kings #2 (one of those bean poles again, the other in background) lemon pine smell but something else as well and very sticky, a close 2nd to Gorilla#1 in background, my fingers click as they separate after touching, they really are very sticky.

large.TBK2-day47b.jpg

You can't really tel from the pics but the buds are different structure to the other two Blue Kings, more fuzzy somehow, hard to explain, but not wispy, they're still hard :yep: 

large.TBK2-day47a.jpg

Frosty as :yep: 

large.TBK2-day47.jpg

• Like 5

They wre all flowered under a 315cmh agro for 30 days, then five of them were put in my flower tent under 600W MH for 17 days, then I changed bulbs to 600W Super HPS flower bulb or whatever it's called lol  Gorilla Breath #2 is the one still under the 315cmh and seems to be finishing quicker. This is the jungle just before I changed bulb from 600W MH to super HPS you can see the big bulb

large.HSOall-day47.jpg

Bean poles to the left and TBK#1 to the right background and TBK#3 in right foreground showing her frost, it's a right mess in there, in a good way lol 

• Like 4

Gorilla Breaths on day 52 flower now under super HPS so pics are a bit yellow, I did put my grow room specs over the camera lens to make it better.

Gorilla Breath #1 the bean pole and the stickiest plant I think I've grown

large.GB1-day52.jpg

Gorilla Breath#2 the Hydra with all her heads lol she's still in my veg tent enjoying 315cmh all to herself, well apart from a Kush and a Disco Biscuit but hey she's nearly on her own 

large.GB2-day52.jpg

Gorilla Breath#3 the burnt one lol  those three heads are starting to thicken up nicely and getting sticky, turned out OK considering  :yep: 

large.GB3-day52.jpg

Bad photos now they're under Super HPS :bag: 

• Like 5

Three Blue Kings at day 52 flower, all three are under the HPS

Three Blue Kings#1 the biggest of the three, I've broken lots of stems supercropping this plant and it didn't bother it, there's a couple of other stems out of shot which are equally as big

large.TBK1-day52.jpg

Three Blue Kings#2 the bean pole lol  not as sticky as the Gorilla bean pole but a close 2nd :yep: 

large.TBK2-day52.jpg

Three Blue Kings#3 this one smells like vanilla and fruit, the smallest of them all but still has multiple good stems

large.TBK3-day52.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Seasick Steve said:

Frosty as :yep: 

The trichome production on these GB’s is next level brother.

Both strains are looking nice and filling out really well mate.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheGr33nMan said:

Thanks for the pics steve there looking great just what i needed for a monday morning proper stone over the day

No problem :yep: 

2 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

The trichome production on these GB’s is next level brother.

Both strains are looking nice and filling out really well mate.

Yes the Gorillas are very sticky to touch one of them is just off the scale, can't wait :v: 

• Like 2

They are starting to really fatten up nicely - looks like they going to need 70+ days to get the best out of them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, highgrower said:

They are starting to really fatten up nicely - looks like they going to need 70+ days to get the best out of them.

Yes it says they can go upto 70 days but the one in my small tent under the 315cmh looks not far of at 54 days, I'll have to check it in natural light 

• Like 2

Man are they stretchy mothers, I had looked at the three blue kings for a future grow but if this is normal stretch I will not be playing, don't have the height for them. But never mind my crap these are looking excellent, with good solid looking buds.

Hats of to you.

Toke...

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Man are they stretchy mothers, I had looked at the three blue kings for a future grow but if this is normal stretch I will not be playing, don't have the height for them. But never mind my crap these are looking excellent, with good solid looking buds.

Hats of to you.

Toke...

Thanks mate, yes they ran away right from the off as seedlings and then my flower tent wasn't ready and they were different sizes so I waited a bit too long before flowering but after them being stuffed in my shade and one of them getting burnt I don't think they've done that bad to be fair. I'd best not be burning that "New" stuff when it arrives though eh lol 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Seasick Steve said:

Yes it says they can go upto 70 days but the one in my small tent under the 315cmh looks not far of at 54 days, I'll have to check it in natural light 

I have found the cmh does take a few days to a week off finishing times.

• Like 3

On 08/04/2019 at 2:21 AM, Seasick Steve said:

Gorilla Breath#2 the Hydra with all her heads lol she's still in my veg tent enjoying 315cmh all to herself

This is going to be interesting to see as from past grows I've seen plants grown under cmh tend to finish slightly faster ;)

Have you found this with past grows and CMH lighting? @Seasick Steve:)

The Gorilla Breath is the strain out of the 6 new HSO releases that's caught my attention especially from an extract point of view. She's a resinous lady that's for sure ;)

By the sound of things Three Blue Kings is keeping up with the frosty Gorilla Breath and I must say I'm loving the TBK structure coming from the "bean pole" plant:yep:

Your looking in great shape mate  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1