Three Blue Kings with Gorilla Breath

Seasick Steve

Day 19 veg in 1.5L pots, 3 days after potting on, here's the Blue Kings, the one on the left is really leggy, the other two are similar height at the moment. Bit pale from the last pots but they're picking up in the new compost.

large.5c6c73fe4c2ab_D19_TBKs.jpg

Gorilla Breaths at the front, two are very similar size but the other one on the right with a twisted stalk is getting leggy, it never really recovered from being a stretchy seedling I think

large.5c6c73f7a2024_D19_GBs.jpg

Just to give you an idea of them all, the Three Blue Kings are at the front now

large.5c6c74051f656_D19_TBKs__GBs.jpg

:smoke: 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Seasick Steve said:

Gorilla Breaths at the front, two are very similar size but the other one on the right with a twisted stalk is getting leggy, it never really recovered from being a stretchy seedling I think

Plants are looking nice brother. 

Any plans for topping or training them? Or are you letting them grow in their natural shape?

Similar to you I got what looks like 2 shorter, more compact plants and 2 taller more lanky plants in my Gorilla breaths. Mine responded really well to topping pal.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

Plants are looking nice brother. 

Any plans for topping or training them? Or are you letting them grow in their natural shape?

Similar to you I got what looks like 2 shorter, more compact plants and 2 taller more lanky plants in my Gorilla breaths. Mine responded really well to topping pal.

Thanks mate.

I usually let them do their thing and top and train them if they need it, I'll get some more pics up but yes I did have to top them in the end and you're right they do respond well to it, so do the Blue Kings.

• Like 2

Day 22 veg, Blue Kings at the front and Gorilla's at the back.

large.5c6c740be2e14_D22_TBKs__GBs.jpg

Day 26 veg,  I've moved the tallest of each from the right side into the middle nearest the light, to try stop them stretching.

large.5c6c741bb9c40_D26_TBKs__GBs.jpg

one of the Gorilla's and one of the Blue Kings are getting rather lanky

• Like 4

Day 26 veg, had to top the tallest of the Three Blue Kings as it's getting out of hand

large.D26_TBK1_Topped.jpg

Here's the same plant five days later and those little top stems are taking off :yep: 

large.D31_TBK1_Topped.jpg

I need a taller tent lol 

• Like 3

Day 33 veg, been in these 1.5L pots for 15 days I think, roots are showing on the larger ones so will pot them up soon. The Blue Kings are at the front

large.D33__All.jpg

Four of them are now starting to take off and getting quite tall, two of each strain

large.D33_All.jpg

• Like 2

Day 33 veg, here's the Gorilla Breaths, the one in the middle (GB#3) with the twisted stalk is getting a bit lanky

large.5c6c743518141_D33_GBs.jpg

@Rick Grimes  Gorilla Breath#3 got topped 

large.D33_GB3_Topped.jpg

• Like 3

Day 33 veg, here's the lanky Blue King (TBK#1) which has been topped and then I've super cropped the stems otherwise it would be in my loft by now lol 

large.D33_TBK1_Top.jpg

I was a bit too tough with the super cropping, that nearest stem didn't  recover and eventually withered off.

large.D33_TBK1_Topped.jpg

This is the smallest of the Three Blue Kings, nice and compact about half the height of the others at the moment

large.D33_TBK2.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

All seem to be getting on fine, some lanky mofos beat em hard or you may get a roof extension.

Toke...

lol Funnily enough I was just saying a similar thing in my last post as you posted that. lol 

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 4

Day 36 and they are ready to pot up to their finals, they are going from 1.5L round pots to 6.5L square pots. Four of them are now over half a metre in size already.

large.D36_All.jpg

• Like 2

The tallest of the Three Blue Kings, it was 65cm from soil to top of plant.

large.D36_TBK1.jpg

Roots are not as strong as the Gorilla's but they are still OK :yep: 

large.D36_TBK1_Roots.jpg

I broke the other top stem whilst potting up, tried to tape it up but it withered off the next day.

large.D36_TBK1_Top.jpg

• Like 3