Three Blue Kings with Gorilla Breath

Seasick Steve

Three Blue Kings #3 the smallest in height 

large.TBK1-drying.jpg

but there was loads of thick sticky buds on it and they smelled like fruit yogurt with vanilla, amazing smell when pulling it down it was the best smelling of all of them - that's the bean pole hanging on the right

large.TBK1-GB1-drying.jpg

the green stems to the right are the bottom bits of Three Blue Kings#2 the other bean pole

large.TBK2-bits-drying.jpg

So they're all chopped and still hanging at moment, I'll get them in jars when they're ready and get back here.

:smoke: 

• Like 5

On 10/05/2019 at 6:52 AM, zabz said:

:notworthy:What a result!  

Thanks zabz, they've done a lot better than i thought they would, seeing as they were burning into the lamp in my other tent for first two weeks of flower lol  :doh:

• Like 1

Looks like a really good result - dont you find it more of a pain to strip off fan leaves once they are dry or do you just trim as you pull a bud from the jar?

I have got a lot more lazy with my trimming and its just the fan leaves and maybe a very light trim of tips of other leaves when wet.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 2

@Seasick Steve Thank you for the multiple pre harvest shots and congratulations on a very successful harvest of some Fire looking flowers  ;)

Thank you for the great diary and enjoy that dank and frosty end product my friend  :bong:

Drop back in once fully dry and cured with your thoughts on the end product  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 12/05/2019 at 10:27 PM, highgrower said:

Looks like a really good result - dont you find it more of a pain to strip off fan leaves once they are dry or do you just trim as you pull a bud from the jar?

I have got a lot more lazy with my trimming and its just the fan leaves and maybe a very light trim of tips of other leaves when wet.

Yes I'm a bit lazy when it comes to the trimming. I tend to go by the plant, it's mainly like yourself, remove all the fans when wet and just scissor trim the ends of the other leaves but some of these Gorillas are so sticky all over I thought I'd remove the big fans and leave the rest to crisp up. I tend to find that any dry leaves which aren't sugary break away from the buds in the jar and end up with loads left in the bottom. If they look dead or the stalks look to be going brown I remove these wet.

Sometimes I think I remove too many of the little sugary leaves and I don't really have time to do anything with them, I have a few bags of trim in the freezer waiting for "something" that I'll probably never get round to doing lol 

All the best mate

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Seasick Steve Thank you for the multiple pre harvest shots and congratulations on a very successful harvest of some Fire looking flowers  ;)

Thank you for the great diary and enjoy that dank and frosty end product my friend  :bong:

Drop back in once fully dry and cured with your thoughts on the end product  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Yes for sure Mark, I'll drop back and let you know when I start smoking them. :spliff: 

The remains of them are now re-vegging back so I can take some cuttings, well all except Three Blue Kings#1 which the wife chopped and didn't leave any foliage for the re-veg.

So a couple of weeks and then I will be starting a "New" diary :naughty: 

• Like 3

If you have a stash of a load of trim make some budder - the simplest of all ways to extract and you really just need a pot of boiling water + butter and a fine mesh material to strain stuff through.

• Like 3

On 15/05/2019 at 5:57 PM, Seasick Steve said:

Yes for sure Mark, I'll drop back and let you know when I start smoking them. :spliff: 

Thanks buddy that would be much appreciated  :yep:

On 15/05/2019 at 5:57 PM, Seasick Steve said:

So a couple of weeks and then I will be starting a "New" diary :naughty: 

Can't wait :yep:

Initial grows look promising  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright there @Seasick Steve

What a great result, looks like a whole bunch of donkey kolas:naughty:

Since you brought up trimming, I have found an even easier (meaning lazier)way, chop it down hang to dry, two three weeks, pick of all the lumps of bud off and do whatever you like with the rest,

easy peasy :wassnnme:

I have just invested in a few bamboo sticks so hopefully I’ll manage to keep em up, thanks for all the info.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

On 27/05/2019 at 7:28 PM, Jibba jabba said:

I have found an even easier (meaning lazier)way

I'm always up for easier/lazier mate  lol 

• Like 2