Three Blue Kings with Gorilla Breath

Seasick Steve

Day 29 flower and the tent smells like fruit when you open the door :yep:  Downside is a couple are getting a bit scorched.

large.5c9c040fca3b0_HSOs-day-29.jpg

I think that's one of the Gorillas

large.5c9c0410ecccc_HSOs-day-29a.jpg

Starting to fill out, they are on 3ml bloom

large.5c9c041232c8a_HSOs-day-29b.jpg

This is the last day in here. I've made some room in my flower tent so I'll get them moved into there which has a little more headroom.  

large.5c9c0413a2d22_HSOs-day-29c.jpg

They still look good apart from a few burnt bits, they've handled it well. :yep: 

:smoke: 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TheGr33nMan said:

m8 mine still stretched after i topped them lol can you not supercrop your tops

how are the 315's heard there great lights better qualty all round with them

your crop is gonna be good.i am taking a seat for the best part of the grow.

Yes they've been really stretchy right from the off, I should have reigned them in earlier lol I've taken cuts so when I do them again I'll top them lower down, they do seem to like being topped, really vigorous growth. I normally just veg under the 315cmh and then move into my flower tent with 600w HPS. I'd like to have 2 of the 315cmh's in the flower tent but my local shop doesn't sell shades for those type bulbs yet. I think it's better than the HPS.

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

your burning your dope brother. :unsure:

Yes no choice man, wrong time to be burning it as well :yep: 

• Like 3

Damn now I really want some Three Blue Kings. Blue Dream is already my all time favorite strain anyway lol. Looks great man!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mynamejeffe said:

Damn now I really want some Three Blue Kings. Blue Dream is already my all time favorite strain anyway lol. Looks great man!

Thanks man, yes I'm looking forward to them, they are smelling very fruity at the moment and really sticky :yep: 

• Like 1

So after 29 days flowering in my veg tent, I finally got them moved over to my flowering tent which has a bit more headroom. Here's Three Blue Kings#1 getting strung up, it was a bit of a mare moving them as they're so stretchy and this one which has been topped is the most vigorous and has about 5 stems which have big colas, hopefully it can spread out a bit now, it's a big plant.

large.TBK1-day29.jpg

The two bean poles on the left are Gorilla Breath#1 and Three Blue Kings#2

large.HSO-day29.jpg

• Like 2

Day 32 flowering Gorilla Breath#3 which has some burn damage

large.GB3-day32.jpg

You can just see the damage on the main stem on the right, it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be and it's only on one of the stems.

large.HSO-day32.jpg

• Like 2

Day 32 flowering, it's a bit of a jungle in there now, not my tidiest grow lol 

large.HSO-day32b.jpg

The two bean poles TBK2 on the left and GB1 on the right, the other four have all been topped. The hanging cola in the foreground belongs to TBK1

large.HSO-day32a.jpg

More jungle

large.HSO-day32c.jpg

• Like 2

Day 32 flowering, those two bean poles a bit closer up. Three Blue Kings on the left and Gorilla Breath on the right

large.TBK2-GB1-day32.jpg

They're not too bad all things considered and the Blue King has quite a bit of lower growth starting to form and they are both super sticky :yep: 

large.TBK2-GB1-day32a.jpg

• Like 2

Those 2 bean poles a week later, day 39 flowering

large.TBK2-GB1-day39.jpg

Starting to frost up nicely :yep: 

large.TBK2-GB1-day39a.jpg

Gorilla Breath 

large.GB1-day39.jpg

• Like 3

Day 40 flowering, they're still on 3ml bloom, another pic of the bean pole TBK#2 and then Three Blue Kings#1 which has been topped, just for comparison

large.TBK2-day40.jpg

Three Blue Kings#1 

large.TBK1-day40.jpg

• Like 2

Day 41 flowering which brings me right upto date for the first time ever lol  Three Blue Kings bean pole which is turning out to be my favourite and different to the other two Blue Kings, it's fan leaves are loads bigger and the bud structure is totally different, it may turn out to be the best one :v: 

large.TBK2-day41.jpg

Frosty :yep: 

large.TBK2-day41a.jpg

• Like 4

The plants are looking very frosty Brother. It looks like we were both caught on the back foot a bit with our Gorilla Breaths stretch but I suppose that’s the point of documenting these new strains. 

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2