Very sticky large.GB2-day70.jpg

large.GB2-day70_1.jpg

large.GB2-day70_6.jpg

:smoke: 

• Like 4

Gorilla Breath #2 chopped at day 70, that purple stem

large.GB2-day70_5.jpg

large.GB2-day70_4.jpg

And I know she smokes well, 'cos I've had some that broke off a while ago :yep: 

large.GB2-day70_3.jpg

• Like 4

Three Blue Kings #1 at day 68, these are the last pics I took before it was chopped on day 73

large.TBK1-day68.jpg

I broke two main stems super cropping this plant in veg and it recovered really well, super vigorous :yep: 

large.TBK1-day68_2.jpg

large.TBK1-day68_1.jpg

• Like 2

Three Blue Kings #1 chopped at day 73 by the missus :wub:

large.TBK1-day73.jpg

I was away so she offered to chop one :yep: 

large.TBK1-day73_1.jpg

• Like 3

Gorilla Breath #3 day 74 flowering and chop day, this is the one that got burnt growing into the shade

large.GB3-day74_1.jpg

Probably could have gone a few more days even a week but I'd been giving plain water for over a week so I chopped it

large.GB3-day74.jpg

• Like 3

Gorilla Breath #3 chopped at day 74

large.GB3-day74_2.jpg

Not quite as sticky as the others and a bit green looking

large.GB3-day74_3.jpg

Lot more on the plant than i would have thought when seeing it shoved into my shade burning away for first 2 and a bit weeks of flower lol 

large.GB3-day74_4.jpg

• Like 2

Three Blue Kings #2 day 75 flowering and chop day, one of the bean poles but she fattened right up :yep: 

large.TBK2-day75_1.jpg

This one also started to turn purple

large.TBK2-day75.jpg

lovely colours :yep: 

large.TBK2-day75_2.jpg

• Like 3

Three Blue Kings #2 chopped at day 75, took the top and a few nodes below in one piece

large.TBK2-day75chop1.jpg

This one has turned out better than I thought it would

large.TBK2-day75chop2.jpg

Was still pushing out a few white hairs

large.TBK2-day75_5.jpg

• Like 3

Good job with the harvest mate, looks like you made the best of the situation too running out of height on those stretchy strains... It is cool to see some Gorilla Breaths finished also as I have a couple going myself on CMH lights.. Your pheno #2 looks very frosty and really took the heat stress well, same with #3 (that got burnt? - great recovery!). I have found GB too be a pretty resilient and tough strain so far to be fair - I took a load of cuttings and some of the excess got chucked outside in wind and rain barely rooted and ended up growing well still and I also ballsed one of my indoors up early after a transplant and it recovered fine lol 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

Three Blue Kings #2 chopped at day 75, so I took the top and a few nodes below in one piece and then a few more below that and i still left quite a bit on the plant for a couple of days after so there was quite a bit more on it than I thought there would be :yep: 

large.TBK2-day75_4.jpg

few of the bits belowlarge.TBK2-day75_6.jpg

even the lower buds are quite sizeable to say they didn't get much lightlarge.TBK2-day75_7.jpg

and still left a few nodes on to tidy up later large.TBK2-day75_3.jpg

• Like 2

Drying shot of Three Blue Kings #2 and Gorilla Breath #3

large.TBK2-day75_8.jpg

• Like 3

The pics for the rest of them are still on the camera so I'll upload some more over the weekend but there's some of Gorilla Breath #1 the other bean pole uploaded so I might as well post them, these were taken at day 68 flowering, lovely plant

large.GB1-day68.jpg

super frosty looking and extremely sticky :yep: 

large.GB1-day68_1.jpg

not much budding down below, she really is a bean polelarge.GB1-day68_2.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Good job with the harvest mate, looks like you made the best of the situation too running out of height on those stretchy strains... It is cool to see some Gorilla Breaths finished also as I have a couple going myself on CMH lights.. Your pheno #2 looks very frosty and really took the heat stress well, same with #3 (that got burnt? - great recovery!). I have found GB too be a pretty resilient and tough strain so far to be fair - I took a load of cuttings and some of the excess got chucked outside in wind and rain barely rooted and ended up growing well still and I also ballsed one of my indoors up early after a transplant and it recovered fine lol 

Thanks man, yes they do seem very hardy, infact both the strains were similar for vigour, they've had a rough time and they've all done well :yep: 

• Like 2

Checked my camera and there's only a few pics on there of the last two plants to get chopped, thought I'd took more :unsure: 

Gorilla Breath #1 the bean pole was chopped at day 79 flower, this is the whole plant drying a couple of days after the chop

large.GB1-drying.jpg

Not much to it but it looks quality :yep: 

large.GB1-drying2.jpg

smells very earthy no fruit at all but was the most stickiest of the Gorillas, pulled off the big fans and just hung the rest

large.GB1-drying1.jpg

• Like 2