Three Blue Kings with Gorilla Breath

Seasick Steve

On 11/04/2019 at 2:02 PM, Jibba jabba said:

them Gorilla Breath buds look very  frosty mate,

Both Gorilla Breath and Sugar Breath along with OGKZ look like an extract makers "wet dream" all are super frosty ladies  :)

Will be very interesting to see some extracts, possibly rosin made from these new additions, be very interested in the end yields to see if trichome production is increased. It looks like it from the bud shots. 

Do we have any "Squishers" aka Rosin makers on UK420? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Do we have any "Squishers" aka Rosin makers on UK420? 

@HSO-Mark

@Arthur Mix and @vince noir rock n roll star both do a bit of rosin pressing as far as I can remember, I'd like to have a go myself but it'd be homemade equipment, which means finding the time for it really.

:smoke: 

• Like 3

Just now, Seasick Steve said:

I'd like to have a go myself but it'd be homemade equipment, which means finding the time for it really.

Same here mate. I've tried with the hair straighteners with varied results. I have been looking at a press called "The rosin bomb rocket" it looks decent and portable  ;)

I'll let you know how I get on if funds allow. That means I need to ask the wife lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 09/04/2019 at 8:48 PM, HSO-Mark said:

This is going to be interesting to see as from past grows I've seen plants grown under cmh tend to finish slightly faster ;)

Have you found this with past grows and CMH lighting? @Seasick Steve:)

The Gorilla Breath is the strain out of the 6 new HSO releases that's caught my attention especially from an extract point of view. She's a resinous lady that's for sure ;)

By the sound of things Three Blue Kings is keeping up with the frosty Gorilla Breath and I must say I'm loving the TBK structure coming from the "bean pole" plant:yep:

Your looking in great shape mate  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Yes I think it's ready now at day 61 mate but the others under HPS aren't - it's my Gorilla Breath #2 I've just uploaded some pics to galleery

On 11/04/2019 at 2:02 PM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @Seasick Steve

Dunno how I missed this, them Gorilla Breath buds look very  frosty mate, I can’t wait to hear what they smoke like.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Well d'ya know what Jibbs, I'm smoking some right now, it broke a stem about 8 days ago, it had fallen over and instead of tying it up I cut it off and hung it to dry. Early days I know but I can tell I've smoked something and I have high tolerance these days lol  but yes it looks good so far, smells lovely ground up. I, I'll put some pics up

4 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

:unsure:. @Seasick Steve it would appear I missed this grow lol ... Cheers

No worries man, there isn't much to see, other than me torturing plants again  lol  well to be fair they've turned out well considering they had such a rough start to flowering, it shows they're good stock. So if @HSO-Mark  ever needs an official stress tester then I'm your manlol 

My Gorilla Breath #2 been flowering under 315cmh for 61 days and about reday to chop I think, she's starting to go purple on fans, dunno if that's feed related she's been on 1ml bloom and has been for last week, but I'll give it two more waterings with plain. I've used Old Timers grow and bloom on this grow and a couple of times they've had Fishmix and touch of seaweed, the soil was H&G Batmix and some leftover PM stuff and in 6L pots.

large.GB2-day61c.jpg

This is the one I'm smoking :yep: 

large.GB2-day61b.jpg

Think she'll go a few more days but looks nearly done to me

large.GB2-day61a.jpg

The stalk that got away, yes it broke so I'm smoking it and I can tell I've had a smoke, this post has taken ages lol 

large.GB2-day61.jpg

I was going to put other pics up but it's taken agaes to just do this, Gorilla Breath #2 :yep: 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Stalky fuckers but excellent kolas Steve  :thumsup:

lol Stalky mothers is bang on mate and they've been leading me a dance right from the off, plus my lazy growing doesn't help.

• Like 2

A few more pics from day 61 flowering, the tent smells lovely when you open it up, really fruity smells and a couple of them have a vanilla to it when you rub them, they really are smelling great :yep: 

Three Blue Kings #3, was topped and was the smallest of the Kings. It's a bit more leafy than the others but the buds are solid and looks like it will just need the ends clipping, it is frosty but pics are from HPS now so you can't tell properly.

large.TBK1-day61.jpg

Quite leafy but solid 

large.TBK1-day61b.jpg

One of the smaller kolas

large.TBK1-day61a.jpg

• Like 4

Three Blue Kings #2 and then Gorilla Breath #1 - both of the bean poles

large.TBK2-day61.jpg

Bad HPS pics, I'll have to try get some shots in dark :bag:  

large.GB1-day61.jpg

You can just about see how frosty those leaves are, they are all super sticky :yep: 

• Like 3

My messy tent at day 61 flowering, not the prettiest grow but it does smell the sweetest :yep: 

large.HSOall-day61.jpg

• Like 3

@Seasick Steve Your entering the home stretch now my friend and some impressive colas being formed  ;)

I see you've taken a sample from the snapped "Gorilla Breath" :yep:

Someone needs to do quality control lol

Keep the updates coming mate harvest is approaching fast  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

They all down now and drying, I'll get some piucs up later. Been so busy with stuff lately but they look good :yep: 

edit. I ythouht I'd uploaded some pics but therey not even on laptop yet so must be still on the camera :doh:  

Had a few smokes as well  :spliff: 

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 3

On 02/05/2019 at 1:02 AM, Seasick Steve said:

They all down now and drying, I'll get some piucs up later. Been so busy with stuff lately but they look good :yep: 

edit. I ythouht I'd uploaded some pics but therey not even on laptop yet so must be still on the camera :doh:  

Had a few smokes as well  :spliff: 

Congratulations on the harvest my friend  :yep:

I'll be on the look out for some pre and post harvest shots  :bong:

You'll have to let us know what you think once fully dry and cured of course  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 08/05/2019 at 3:55 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Congratulations on the harvest my friend  :yep:

I'll be on the look out for some pre and post harvest shots  :bong:

I've uploaded some pics now so I'll post 'em up. Gorilla Breath #2 which was under the 315cmh at day 68, 2 days before the chop

large.GB2-day68_1.jpg

One of the colas has gone purple

large.GB2-day68_2.jpg

large.GB2-day68.jpg

One of the stems broke off a while ago and the purple stem bent

large.GB2-day68e2.jpg

large.GB2-day68e1.jpg

• Like 1