Three Blue Kings with Gorilla Breath

Seasick Steve

@Seasick Steve Thank you so much for going into so much detail and for the continued picture updates  :yep:

I know this takes a little time and effort so thank you again  ;)

Apart from the heat damage on the Gorilla Breath things are really starting to fill out and create a jungle  :)

Do you have anyway you could bend those top flowers to stop anymore potential heat damage? Would be a real shame to lose any flowers at tjis stage  :)

Please keep the updates coming buddy, things look great :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

On 29/03/2019 at 1:09 AM, TheGr33nMan said:

looks excellent seasick steve

Thanks man, they don't look too bad considering all the abuse they,ve had lol 

On 29/03/2019 at 11:12 AM, Rick Grimes said:

The plants are looking very frosty Brother. It looks like we were both caught on the back foot a bit with our Gorilla Breaths stretch but I suppose that’s the point of documenting these new strains. 

Thanks mate, yes they are very sticky to touch, the frost is starting to pile on. One of my Gorillas (the burnt one actually) smells like vanilla and berries with an earthy smell, it's very nice combination. I'm impressed with how good they all smell.

:smoke: 

• Like 1

Just now, Seasick Steve said:

Thanks mate, yes they are very sticky to touch, the frost is starting to pile on.

An extract makers dream  :)

The trichome production on all 6 new strains is crazy especially on

Gorilla Breath 

OGKZ 

Sugar Breath 

Very frosty ladies ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Seasick Steve Thank you so much for going into so much detail and for the continued picture updates  :yep:

I know this takes a little time and effort so thank you again  ;)

Apart from the heat damage on the Gorilla Breath things are really starting to fill out and create a jungle  :)

Do you have anyway you could bend those top flowers to stop anymore potential heat damage? Would be a real shame to lose any flowers at tjis stage  :)

Please keep the updates coming buddy, things look great :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi mate, yes I'm tying all the stems back so they are away from the bulb. Fortunately it was only the one stem on one Gorilla Breath, all the others were fine. It's a shame my flower tent wasn't ready in time cos they all ended up in the shade and they've grown to that shape a bit. They are still nice plants though :yep: 

Oh and what a nice surprise in "The New" thread, can't wait to have a go at them. Everything I've done from you guys at HSO have been very good. My Blueberry Headband is one of my favourite smokes, lovely taste all the way down the spliff. Thanks mate :yep: 

• Like 1

Looking nice in there - shame about the burnt bit - the chm do get really hot up close and had that happen to a few tall buds myself.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Seasick Steve said:

Fortunately it was only the one stem on one Gorilla Breath, all the others were fine

A bit to much stretch to quick mate?

Glad it's only effected one plants as the tent looks in great shape  :yep:

40 minutes ago, Seasick Steve said:

Oh and what a nice surprise in "The New" thread, can't wait to have a go at them. Everything I've done from you guys at HSO have been very good. My Blueberry Headband is one of my favourite smokes, lovely taste all the way down the spliff.

Glad you won a pack mate :yep:

Let's say it's going to be one "interesting" grow off with "The New" :yep:

Can't wait :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@highgrower thanks mate, how's it going, long time no speak! Yes I got my timings wrong and my flower tent wasn't ready in time and they stretched more than I thought so they suffered a bit, fortunately it was only the one stem. I'm going to look into LED in my veg tent for more headroom and maybe lower temps and I'd like to put 3 x 315cmh in my flower tent, so we'll see.

• Like 2

hey seasick steve your plants are first class..that gorilla breath is bulking up great

at what height dis you flip the gorilla

Edited by TheGr33nMan

@TheGr33nMan here's a pic the day I flipped them, I was waiting for the smallest two plants (Gorilla Breath#1 and Three Blue Kings#2) to root out their pots, the other four were all stretchy and had been topped so they were different sizes but going by the fan in my tent I'd say from soil to top of plant the largest two Gorillas were 70cm maybe 75cm. That single stem Gorilla was prob about 50cm but stretched more than the two that were topped 'cos it's the same size now. It's one of the bean poles in the earlier pics  lol 

large.D46-All.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry steve i went through the thread and got the info...but a big thanks for re posting the info.

i just dont want too run out of headroom when i grow again..

Atb Thegr33nman

1 hour ago, TheGr33nMan said:

Sorry steve i went through the thread and got the info...but a big thanks for re posting the info.

i just dont want too run out of headroom when i grow again..

Atb Thegr33nman

It's no bother mate :yep: 

• Like 1

@TheGr33nMan here you go mate, Gorilla Breath #2 at day 45 flower, she's the only one under the 315cmh in my veg tent 'cos she wouldn't fit in my flower tent with the rest

large.GB2-day45c.jpg

She's got 6 heads :yep: 

large.GB2-day45b.jpg

She seems to be finishing quicker than the others, probably cos of the 315cmh flower bulb, the others are under HPS

large.GB2-day45a.jpg

More orange hairs than the others, or maybe it's the pheno 

large.GB2-day45.jpg

• Like 3

Gorilla Breath #1 day 45 (one of the two bean poles lol) and she's the stickiest of them all, she really is like glue :yep: 

large.GB1-day45.jpg

She's all frost :yep: 

large.GB1-day45a.jpg

• Like 4

Gorilla Breath #1 two days later at 47 days flowering, she is just too sticky to touch lol 

large.GB1-day47.jpg

I wonder how she would have performed if I'd topped her like the others, I have cuttings so maybe I'll try :v: 

large.GB1-day47a.jpg

• Like 4