Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

3 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

Jack's Cleaner 2 by TGA/Subcool (RIP)

Frankincense / Palo Santo wood / lemon biscotti pheno. Devine terp profile and unbelievably smooth. Ready at 63 days. 

Clear, up high with trippy visual and auditory effect. Zero anxiety. First sample evoked tears of joy as I looked at everything with a childlike wonder. 

I will be keeping her :) 

Sounds glorious dude, jealous!! Enjoy :) 

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 4

I'm actually on a break at the moment after a solid 25yr daily tokin so it would probably give me the fear lol

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

Clear, up high with trippy visual and auditory effect. Zero anxiety. First sample evoked tears of joy as I looked at everything with a childlike wonder. 

Hey SYZYGY dude, this sounds exactly like the high I have been searching for since last time in Dam toking Kali_Mist, good few years ago now.

Just had a look on the tude at Sub_Cool’s gear, all regs which doesn’t suit my set-up as I can only start two at a time with current regime, an never run regs before yet, needa few jars set aside an give em a run, as ur explanation on this strain has me buzzin haha 

Nice one mate, good luck...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Kali mist is quite nice this plant had a pronounced incense smell and taste.

Yea mate that sounds like what I remember, but it was 02-03 original Kali-Mist, which has since been explained to me has been ruined since then, real pity...

Though going by the smells an tastes ur explaining you might have real deal pheno you have had there, if so the looking at things “with child like wonder” should spring to mind lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Yea mate that sounds like what I remember, but it was 02-03 original Kali-Mist, which has since been explained to me has been ruined since then, real pity...

Though going by the smells an tastes ur explaining you might have real deal pheno you have had there, if so the looking at things “with child like wonder” should spring to mind lol 

The pics  from 02lol

• Like 1

Jack47 FV outside reminded me more of the old skool hazes, certainly more than any commercial haze I've smoked in the past few years

Have been toking on some silver bubble from reserva privada recently, perfectly balanced 60/40 sat hybrid. Super sweet but not citric, wonderful upbeat high that lifts your soul and never puts you to sleep, tend to bring it out the jars when I've folks round; great socializing pot.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mimicker said:

silver bubble from reserva privada

:woot: growing her?

mate is running his last 3 beans at the moment...…….massive pheno hunt I hear?

• Like 1

I got some old Haze/sk1 x Hawaiian indica from Dave Watson that i’m itching to try..

got to get on the Haze train.. :stoned: 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, buddy13 said:

:woot: growing her?

mate is running his last 3 beans at the moment...…….massive pheno hunt I hear?

Wish I could conclusively say but it's a buy in... Results are a very well balanced hybrid with all the 'edge' of sats bred out, functional social and uplifting but if it was all you had, you'd defo be craving the indica Dom. Probably not what the OP is about but regardless a good strain when you find the right one.

• Like 2

On 08/03/2020 at 7:25 PM, Amo said:

never run regs before yet, needa few jars set aside an give em a run, as ur explanation on this strain has me buzzin

I think you'd really like it man. Unfortunately I never tried the classic Kali Mist so can't compare. I've tried a few great sats over the years but I'm really enjoying the dynamic high and complex flavour of this one. If you don't over do it, it's such a crystal-clear high. 

I popped 5 beans and 3 came through, all female. Of those, 2 were heavy sat leaners with the high I described.

The lineage is ({Pluton x Lambsbread x Purple Haze x Northern Lights} x Jack Herer) x Jack The Ripper, so there'll be tons of variation. I guess it's tricky if you haven't got the space for regs but worth it imo, especially if you're after gear like this. I'm intrigued by Sub's other work now...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, twigs said:

I got some old Haze/sk1 x Hawaiian indica from Dave Watson that i’m itching to try..

A friend on another forum found a few hermies when he grew these out,might of just been bad luck but would keep a close eye on them.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

it's such a crystal-clear high. 

I popped 5 beans and 3 came through, all female. Of those, 2 were heavy sat leaners with the high I described.

The lineage is ({Pluton x Lambsbread x Purple Haze x Northern Lights} x Jack Herer) x Jack The Ripper,

The crystal clear high is what I remember an the “looking at the world with child like wonder” probably the most interesting high I’ve had yet, one that never bores you...

Thats quite a lineage line-up, but sounds like Sub has got this one just right...

Enjoy it mate...

• Like 1

On 09/03/2020 at 2:34 PM, twigs said:

His o haze skunk and thunk are worth growing:yep:

• Like 5