Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

Sats ftw

Fuck bag appeal for the lamen moron, I want to soar higher than a high thing up high

e2A sorry for the outburst, im off my face and thats what I want lol 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 8

Winner, winner......

:offtopic:

Apologies to the op.

My fault.

Edited by Phoenix
Apologies
  • Like 2

A new one to consider from Connoisseur Genetics? This breeder does seem to be a haze aficionado.

https://friendlyaussiebuds.com/cannabis-resources/education/mullumbimby-madness/

For this strain I took my amazing Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze that I selected from some seeds that i was given to by a friend who recieved them from Neville Schoenmaker (The real Haze King) and man, this is the strongest weed i've smoked for well over a decade and i get around sampling more than most. I went to work taking the Casey Jones and reversed it to pollinate my Mulumbimby Madness X Nevil Haze creating one scary strain that is not suitable for lightweights and this is not a sales pitch.

Phenos range from early 8 week phenos earthy/diesel taste through to 12 weeks haze dom phenos that are the pineiest pine you ever smelled or tasted with every pheno a huge yielder.

This is a very stretchy strain so i advise to top multiple times from early on in veg if you got height issues, she responds well to all types of training and i would be super cropping into flower for first few weeks or flower or tying down or any kind of training.

Shout to Kangativaa legend who has held and grown this Mulumbimby madness for years that was used in the x neville made that i used to make this hybrid.

• Genetics: Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze
  • Flowering Times: 8-10 Weeks
Edited by Gojitangie
Sp
  • Like 1

Only one of the perfumey/joss-stick smelling and tasting plants I've grown has haze in it's lineage, which wass sogouda x so-g kush by Soma although I don't think it was released, and the seeds weren't labelled but came in Somas rizla packs (I was given the seeds after attending the 2015 expo with sweetseeds and there was a guy from Soma seeds amongst the extended sweetseeds crew)... 

So-G kush is OGkush x la confidential x trainwreck

So-gouda is G13 haze x blueberry x cheese.... 

G13 haze is a cross with a heavy indica so by my calculations haze only makes up a little over 8% of the genetic contribution anyway.

I noticed the poster of the 'hunting for yummy mummys' thread was growing kens kush (sorry I don't know your handle mate), I found it quite stable and all females were very floral/perfumed so it will be interesting to hear his reports but as I've suggested above I think the true purples are the best bet for this characteristic.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, The lone stoner said:

Only one of the perfumey/joss-stick smelling and tasting plants I've grown has haze in it's lineage, which wass sogouda x so-g kush by Soma although I don't think it was released, and the seeds weren't labelled but came in Somas rizla packs (I was given the seeds after attending the 2015 expo with sweetseeds and there was a guy from Soma seeds amongst the extended sweetseeds crew)... 

So-G kush is OGkush x la confidential x trainwreck

So-gouda is G13 haze x blueberry x cheese.... 

G13 haze is a cross with a heavy indica so by my calculations haze only makes up a little over 8% of the genetic contribution anyway.

I noticed the poster of the 'hunting for yummy mummys' thread was growing kens kush (sorry I don't know your handle mate), I found it quite stable and all females were very floral/perfumed so it will be interesting to hear his reports but as I've suggested above I think the true purples are the best bet for this characteristic.

I’m sure we have some of those sogouda in the rizla  looking packs still available :yep: 

• Like 1

The sogouda, no doubt, but the cross I was given was never released, they (somaseeds) wanted the plant I found sent back to s1 and make fems from but it was a big hassle and never happened. From what I was told there was only a limited supply of the regular seeds I was given they were 'breeder stock' and it was only intended for release as a fem, but still hasn't been released 3 years later.

At the same expo I was gifted several feminised exotic seeds unreleased strains and regular seed of their s1 varieties which isn't available on the market either. If anyone is reading this and hasn't tried any of exotic seeds stuff they ought to, especially exotic colours and devil kush. They are related to sweetseeds  and their feminised stuff is every bit as stable as sweetseeds, I don't generally use fems but I've never personally seen any nanas on sweetseeds or exotics fems.

Edited by The lone stoner
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 1:11 AM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Sats ftw

Fuck bag appeal for the lamen moron, I want to soar higher than a high thing up high

e2A sorry for the outburst, im off my face and thats what I want lol 

Haha, yesss mate :rockon:

On 10/20/2018 at 1:19 AM, Phoenix said:

Winner, winner......

:offtopic:

Apologies to the op.

My fault.

S'all good! Enjoying the bantz lol