Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

4 hours ago, brock1 said:

Lovely be growing a few this year to make a 2 outdoors auto line. Then I hope to cross these THH auto's to a original haze and take that to full auto to bx to the other THH f1 none auto to make XXl version. A lot of work but I am in no rush. 

Sounds like a plan mate:lucky:

• Like 1

I got a proper hazey pheno from dinafem orange juice. reminds of super silver haze smoking joints in my ex neighbours lol

On 20/03/2020 at 11:54 PM, Dr feelgood said:

=  Cuban black haze aka 'piff' x mirakle thai BX  x nl#5 haze A:skin_up:

large.90088779_1173902749621996_1362839519772834458_n(1).jpg

Now I want some of those, so thanks for sharing. I quit growing recently but if I ever start up again I want a nice haze and this fits the bill. Its time to get my hand in my pocket once again.

• Like 2

On 09/03/2020 at 0:01 PM, geo1 said:

Jack47 FV outside reminded me more of the old skool hazes, certainly more than any commercial haze I've smoked in the past few years

Done it indoors and it was certainly hazey/pepper smells.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:54 PM, Dr feelgood said:

=  Cuban black haze aka 'piff' x mirakle thai BX  x nl#5 haze A:skin_up:

large.90088779_1173902749621996_1362839519772834458_n(1).jpg

Have you already grown this out mate? Would be interested to hear of a smoke report...

16 hours ago, SolomonBruceman said:

Now I want some of those, so thanks for sharing. I quit growing recently but if I ever start up again I want a nice haze and this fits the bill. Its time to get my hand in my pocket once again.

Remember mate this has thai and northern lights in it so not a pure haze.    :yep:

4 hours ago, Amanojaku said:

Have you already grown this out mate? Would be interested to hear of a smoke report...

Hi, i have only just got them mate.:yep:

large.DSC00022.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 5

large.DSC00497.JPG

13 hours ago, MrGr33ngreen said:

Look for  Mr Nice Super Silver Haze and find the carrot and cat piss smelling pheno. 

Got some in the fridge.:thumsup:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Just popped these to play with. Tom hill haze on the left and original haze on the right.large.20200328_111504.jpg

Looking good mate, is the toms from his originals and who's is the haze.:yep:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Looking good mate, is the toms from his originals and who's is the haze.:yep:

The Toms are what people would call F2's. The original haze is Sam Skunkman last release of orginal haze to seedman seeds and would also be F2 sellected for metal pheno.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, G-Man420 said:

@brock1 i have some of ur shd x blackberry gum for this summer can't wait to see how they turn out 

The SHD as a few haze's in its make up Amnesia core cut, sssdh, SD haze, la nina to name a few. It as few nice sativa's and skunks lol. Seems a lot but it was a lot of selfing to so needs the extra genetic boost to stop bottleneck problems. Really was just a fun project with no rules at all. I would recommend you them early April for a good long flowering sativa type high. Late April  early May for bigger yield though. Anyway hope you have a good season mate I will be growing a few SHD x BlackBerry this season to. :smokin:

These Tom hill and original  haze are to be used in some auto haze hacking this year. 

• Like 4