Inside the HSO hive

Cheers @Dave 420 I think I could've taken mine down at 8 weeks, but I like a heavy stone ;)

@Jibba jabba I'd love to do a tent full of the bd, but I've got some elite clones for the next run. Gonna have to chuck at least one of these in with them :D

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, beezee said:

elite clones

Interesting 

What’s elite clones is it that you have?

Thats if you don’t mind telling,

:yinyang:Jj.

• Like 2

Rock solid @Key;)

Do you mean what did I have the lights at? I think 360W, might be 380W lol. Should've left them veg a week longer as I still have head room spare. 

Prefer not to say on here @Jibba jabba, not sure one of them is supposed to be available... 

• Like 4

The dog is down! 

Yep, Sunday night I chopped the black dog. Not a massive yield, but she needed another weeks veg, sadly the Critical Cheese couldn't wait that long! 

large.15323415229530.jpglarge.15323415325761.jpglarge.15323415408972.jpg

Now the next pic is a bit different, on only this branch there are 3 branches at each node! Dunno how this happened as it was in the middle of the tent??? 

large.15323415505033.jpg

Also I picked out a few black D.O.G x killer skunk seeds :D

• Like 5

@beezee Nice to read the black d.o.g is now down and drying  :yep:

This was your first time running HSO strains and the first time with black d.o.g. now you know this strain a little better I'm sure next time you run here she will do much better. Especially with an extended veg phase  :yep:

You'll have to let us know how she tastes when the time comes ;)

Thanks for the harvest update mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bollocks, I knew I was forgetting something! 

Ewe-2 came down dead on 10 weeks, probably could've been taken 5 days earlier, but I like a heavy hit :D

The buds were really fat and dense, the yield looks to be higher than the black dog too which surprised me. 

large.15329814674450.jpglarge.15329814788641.jpglarge.15329814923162.jpglarge.15329815030173.jpglarge.15329815121464.jpg

Now I've had a sniff of these buds when burping the jar, and it has a really old school spicy honk to it! I reckon it would make stunning hash, but I will be smoking the flowers any day now :D

Now I'm still smoking my outdoor autos, but the black dog is getting nearer. She seems to have quite a floral smell in the jar, but a mate tried a little nug and says it's more sweet than it smells... Can't wait ;)

Big ups to @HSO-Mark and HSO for the beans, gonna run some more when I get the chance! 

• Like 3

Whats the yield looking like on this run mate? looks like less stretch with them 4ks added. 

Plenty of new spectrums in if you want to tweek it. Got one that makes gone off meat look better 1750k lol  

• Like 2

Yield looks to be pretty low mate, but that's partly my fault putting one stretchy plant in with a load of little ones. The Critical Cheese needed to be flipped a good week before the others were ready... Lesson learnt

Ewe-2 SOG would be pukka ;)

• Like 3

Those Ewe2 buds certainly did a well up and by the look of things took on a lovely purple tint at the end :yep:

If you get the chance @beezee Will you put up a few dry bud shots?, When fully dry and cured of course  ;)

Another great diary and a very nice outcome  :yep:

Let's see what you do next, maybe more HSO genetics in the future whuc h will be cool :headbang:

Until then, enjoy my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Cheers @HSO-Mark I certainly will get some dry bud shots for you. 

I would love to do some more HSO gear, but it won't be for a while yet. I have all the outdoor stuff to get dry and then I plan to make a load of fem seeds ready for next years outdoor season... The tent already has reversed clones in it that I'm collecting pollen from ;)

• Like 3

@beezee When your ready brother you know what to do ;)

Can't wait to see what you come up with for next year's outdoor season  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1