Inside the HSO hive

Welcome to my first HSO indoor run!

The seeds I'll be using are black dog and ewe 2, cheers @HSO-Mark. Originally my plan was to run 2 of each, but due to my fuck ups it'll only be 1 of each and the bd is a week behind the ewe 2 :wallbash:

About my setup... 

90x90x170 tent in a shed 

6in rhino pro filter

6in ruck fan on a 5 step str controller 

1 x 6in clip on fan

4 x 100W vero 29 gen7 cob leds (2 x 3000k and 2 x 4000k)

run by 2 x meanwell drivers dimmable to 10%

1 x 800W oil rad

1 x leccy blanket 

I think that's everything...

So I started these beans a couple of weeks back 

large.15253790120252.jpglarge.15253790123075.jpglarge.15253790119141.jpglarge.15253790121613.jpg

One of the ewe 2 was nearly or if it's shell after 24 h so they all got potted up, big mistake... Only that ewe 2 survived. Also I'd already given away 2 of each beans to a friend in need, that left me with 1 bd. So that's why it's only one of each! 

I also have some killer skunk, a Critical Cheese and serious 6 clones to max out the space as I'll be flowering in 5l pots.

Here's a pic of them last week 

large.15253790116250.jpg

I'll get another pic of them in the next few days. 

Temps have been good, I've been measuring with one of those laser sensors, until today roots were at 22°, pots 21° and leaves at 23°C. 

I'll also add that I'm currently only using 2 cobs, initially running at 50W each and now at 90W each. When they get a bit bigger I'll turn the other 2 on at 90W each too, then max them out for the last few weeks of flowering. 

That's all for now :)

• Like 6

@Beezee Good luck with them I'm on Day 37 today flower Black Dog She is Lovely looking getting very sugary.  I've also just started the HSO Chocolate Mint OG. Zombie Kush, (Pineapple Chunk  Freebie). (Peyote Critical freebie) also on Day 37 now, Strawberry Cough, and Shiva Skunk. Hope they do well mate. I will keep dropping by to have a look:haveadab:

• Like 3

Looks like we are running alongside eachother again Bz

:)

Goodluck! What wattage are you having ur cobs at this run? 

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

Cheers @Dave 420, you've got an interesting selection! Plenty of variety ;)

Hey @JamJar it should be fun again, I'll check your diary when I get a chance! 

I think I'll be adjusting the cobs to required wattages and pushing as much as I can :)

• Like 4

Just a little update... 

I potted up all the girls on Tuesday, it was a bit soon for the bd, but the different waterings were starting to catch me out. After pot up I watered them in with 1ml/l maxicrop. 

large.15259800898740.jpg

Nice fat leaves on the ewe 2 :D

• Like 4

Now this is a grow I've been waiting to see :yep:

@beezee Has smashed it over the years with various grows from many different breeders so I'm super excited to see what you can do with the HSO genetics  :bong:

Your off to a solid start my friend. Happy looking youngsters, repotted into more medium and ready to put on a show :yep:

This will be your first time running HSO strains, correct mate?

Best of luck with the grow brother @beezee:bong:

I'll drop back in on the next update to check progress out  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Hey @HSO-Mark good to see you back mate :yep:

It's not the start I wanted, but luckily this time of year I have plenty of other stuff to replace losses. 

So I've got some regs in the tent too that I need to sex, so I was thinking of going 12/12 for 3 days (genefinder style), would I then need to go back to 18/6 or would gas lantern (12/5.5/1/5.5) be ok? Or would just using gas lantern force them to show earlier? 

• Like 3

GLR will work mate as you will be going from 18/6 to 12/12. Find/sex your plants then put onto the Gas Lantern Regime will revert the plants back to the vegative stage :bong:

Should work well brother ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

These are on 12/12 as of 10am today so I can sex the regs.

I'm looking at using glr after 3 days, but having 2 hours lights on in the middle. I hope this will keep them from stretching too much and I'll be able to get in there before school finishes ;)

• Like 2

Just a note for myself. 

Plants have had 3 days of 12/12 and are on glr lighting as of today. 

All plants still being fed just seaweed and still in 1l pots.

• Like 3

will be hovering about in the background watching this with great interest mate best of luck :) just had to google glr :eek:

• Like 3

Yes mate after initial read it was like wtf light on for an hour in middle  of dark  then re read it and sort of understanding the theory behind it now hope it works well for you buddy it's a nice tool to know about especially for sorting regs and the leccy savings for anyone driving hps it has to worth a try :)

• Like 4

I turned the other 2 cobs on last night, not sure what I've got the driver set at but I'll adjust it to 180W later.

Pics to follow tonight... Possibly 

• Like 2