Inside the HSO hive

Yeah it's a bit shit, but that's the way it goes. I've chucked it up the garden to finish off so I can hash it ;)

Gonna be a few seeds in the others, but most of them are on purpose :D

• Like 1

On 02/07/2018 at 9:54 PM, beezee said:

Here's the update! 

So I missed last week, things were a bit hectic at home but sorted now. 

Right week 5 of flower then, nearly time to start flushing :D

Temps are good, not dropping below 20° in the tent, flowers at 23-26° and roots holding at 19-20°

Humidity has also been excellent at 35-48%, high is straight after watering. 

Black D.O.G 

This is a stunning plant, I'm getting deep berry aromas from her now, she got great structure and the stretch is very manageable. 

She still on 3ml/l bloom and drinking a good amount at a very predictable rate. 

Pistils are beginning to brown off a bit, but I'll push her as far as I can for a nice couch lock :D

large.15305636111260.jpglarge.15305636114381.jpg

Ewe-2 is a much more compact plant and would really suit a SOG grow, she's a heavy feeder but only sips at it going 3 days between waterings with the same 3ml/l as BD 

Can't remember the aroma of this one as I haven't given it a sniff for a long time, I'll try and remember tonight. 

large.15305636275832.jpglarge.15305636276163.jpg

Here's a shot of the full tent, you'll notice in down to 5 plants in there as the s6 hermies on me and pollinated itself. Luckily it looks like there's only a few seeds here and there on other plants. 

So killer skunk at the front, HSO in the middle and critical Cheese at the back 

large.15305636379354.jpg

Hi Mate, I've just. won the best pic HSO so I've chosen these Ewe 2 and the Mango Sapphire Looking forward to these. Looking sound mate.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, beezee said:

Congrats on the win @Dave 420 I had a sniff of the ewe 2 last night and I'm getting a really nice sweet floral scent from it ;)

Cheers mate, Yes looking forward to them. I will be hanging on to them till September when I will be upgrading my Light to an HLG 550 V2:yep:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, beezee said:

Got to love new toys @Dave 420 have you checked out diyleduk? Some pukka leds there ;)

No mate never heard of them are they in the UK? website?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dave 420 said:

No mate never heard of them are they in the UK? website?

Yes UK based, just stick .com on the end for the website. They're far cheaper than what your looking at for very similar specs and built to order

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beezee said:

Yes UK based, just stick .com on the end for the website. They're far cheaper than what your looking at for very similar specs and built to order

Cheers @beezee just sent them an email:yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, beezee said:

Glad I could help @Dave 420 I'm sure you'll get exactly what you want from them ;)

@beezee thanks mate he has got back to me so I will be in touch with him;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

@beezee thanks mate he has got back to me so I will be in touch with him;)

HI Mate have been back in touch and he is building me a 550 v2 with better spread next month for £550 ;) Cheers mate 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, beezee said:

Sorted, I knew he'd be able to sort you out for a better price!

@beezee Have you had anything from him yourself mate? Cheers once again bro:yep:

• Like 2

@Dave 420 yes mate my light rig was done by him, excellent quality! 

I've got 4 x vero 29 cobs (2 x 3000k and 2 x 4000k), dual adjustable drivers and splayed heatsinks mounted on a 2020 frame

• Like 3