Inside the HSO hive

On 05/07/2018 at 2:43 PM, beezee said:

@Dave 420 yes mate my light rig was done by him, excellent quality! 

I've got 4 x vero 29 cobs (2 x 3000k and 2 x 4000k), dual adjustable drivers and splayed heatsinks mounted on a 2020 frame

I've just ordered  2 75watt auto cobs for my 2x4 veg tent get them next week. Next month he gets the HLG 550 V2 boards in, So he will build me one with 4 Single Heatsinks on a 2020 frame for better coverage :yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

2 75W Luminus CXM22 AUTO COB LED ON WAY;)

Very cool, can't wait to see them hanging  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, beezee said:

Nice one @Dave 420 tag me when you put a pic up, really interested to see what you had built :yep:

Cool @beezee will do mate no worries, really looking forward to it, will be sometime next month. This week will get the cobs so they can go into the veg room when they arrive:yep:

• Like 2

Alright there @beezee 

I have been meaning to catch up with this for a while, that’s one problem with this place, too much great stuff to plough through, not seen to much of the ewe 2 over the boards, there’ll be a bono outbreak any minute now you wait.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Nice one @Dave 420

@Jibba jabba your not the only one, I'm struggling to keep up with my own stuff, let alone any ones else's. 

Gonna be starting the flush on the bd tonight and end of the week for Ewe-2 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not doing well with keeping up to date here... 

Here's an update from last weekend :fear:

Temps have just about been within range with max 30.6 and min just over 22 and rH hovering around 40%

Black D.O.G had been on flush for a few days I think. I'm a bit disappointed that she hasn't changed colour, but the smell from here is stunning, a really deep berry scent! I know I'm going to enjoy this and I have a clone for another run :D

large.15321126913142.jpglarge.15321126913863.jpg

She's du

e to be chopped this weekend at 9 weeks, just got to check the trichs first. 

Ewe-2 really does look stunning, the blue tinge is really coming thru now on the ultra compact indica nugs. She's only just started her flush, so I expect her to go 10 weeks. 

large.15321126793631.jpglarge.15321126791390.jpg

Next update, er, when I get time after chopping the bd lol

• Like 6

Looking good @beezee Not long to go, My Black Dog is almost done purple hues showing up 56 day's another week-ish and they will be done:yep:

• Like 4

Alright there @beezee 

Both of your  Hso girls are looking fantastic :yep: I am running some black dog, currently I’ve veg, going to get some clones off it for a whole run, in the future,

Great pictures,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3