vince suffered for his art ,hso pot noodle comp entry

vince noir rock n roll star

8 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Haven’t got a clue mate?

Wow that’s Quick,

I am running some Quick critical, in veg now, that will be veging for about 2 months I reckon, I think it’s 42-49 day flower, we will see soon enough.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

eva seeds did a 42 day sativa ..one week veg and straight to flower ..just saying it can be done .

• Like 2

was going to chop ..but the handbrake on me cars gone ..so ..its too sunny for that sort of thing ..

large.101_5520.JPGlarge.101_5519.JPGlarge.101_5505.JPG

we`ll let the foxtails grow a bit more methinks ..still flushing with just water ..

• Like 8

So Vince you've done this a few times, what's a respectable outcome, and do you reckon you are you on track? Looks good to me. 

• Like 2

a few ...

respectable outcome is finishing ..and not getting caught ..

on track for what ? ...

and thanks .

• Like 5

oo id expect a good 90g wet cos the pot says so ..dry probably around 7-9g .but itll be a nice 7-9g 

• Like 5

it is done ...

bubbas gift slowed down ..and looking at the pistils it wasnt worth anymore time imho ..and the smell was too tempting ..

so first off thank you @HSO-Mark ,bubba for his gift and seaweed ,wilkos growmore ..

total weight inc pot 289g ..impressive eh ...90g of that is potnoodle ...

that makes a good 199g wet weight inc stem ...fucking pissed the 90g yield there ..or dont you people weigh the same way ?

large.101_5527.JPGlarge.101_5525.JPGlarge.101_5528.JPGlarge.101_5529.JPGlarge.101_5530.JPG

you`ll notice ive left the very bottom two nuggy branches on ..this is because its gone into the reveg tent ..lets see whether it can reveg in the same pot and go again eh ...so its not done yet 

muhahaha

• Like 11

has a very pronounced citrussy twang to the scent ..fingers crossed it transfers into the smoke .

• Like 5

dont think im the first to complete ..im sure critical content did a few weeks back ..

• Like 1

didn't mean first to complete...surely you can re-veg and keep adding to your total weight?.....plus don't think he did...;)

• Like 3

oh sorry ..thought you meant me first ..yep reveg is under way ..lets see if i can scrummage another round from her ..

large.my_photo-91.jpglarge.my_photo-90.jpglarge.my_photo-89.jpg

she was a frosty one thats for sure .

• Like 6

Alright there @vince noir rock n roll star

:rofl:

Love that weighing it wet :rofl:

Did you water it first, to increase yield:rofl:

I am fairly sure that the comp is running till the end of the year, so there’s plenty of time for a re veg or 2, as to weather it will count your guess is as good as mine :wacko:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang: 

• Like 3