Boomslang's Dinaf diarie

Boomslang

@Boomslang It definitely has been a strange season but we said that last year too.

The conditions have been ripe for budrot and by the sound of things you've been hit hard :(

Sorry to read this my friend. All you can do is salvage what you can, ride it out and see what can be harvested. 

I hope you get a chance to harvest some flowers mate, been a strange one that's for sure.

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

On 15/10/2018 at 6:56 PM, beezee said:

These storms have ruined the season aye mate, loads of my stuff has been wiped out when it should've done alright. 

7 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Boomslang It definitely has been a strange season but we said that last year too.

The conditions have been ripe for budrot and by the sound of things you've been hit hard :(

Sorry to read this my friend. All you can do is salvage what you can, ride it out and see what can be harvested. 

I hope you get a chance to harvest some flowers mate, been a strange one that's for sure.

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Very odd season indeed. But then thei is why the gorillas have to spread their bet, with different finish times. 

By the way the white widow XXL is really an enjoyable smoke @Dinafem-Mark. It's my go to weed at the moment. Other varieties are still in the jars in the cure, but enjoying that XXL for sure :yep:.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/10/2018 at 10:54 PM, Boomslang said:

By the way the white widow XXL is really an enjoyable smoke @Dinafem-Mark. It's my go to weed at the moment.

Glad your enjoying it my friend  :yep:

Have you smoked our standard White widow auto? 

If so how do you think the xxl version compares? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 31/10/2018 at 2:46 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Glad your enjoying it my friend  :yep:

Have you smoked our standard White widow auto? 

If so how do you think the xxl version compares? 

All the best 

Mark..

I haven't no... But I think Inaction man grew some. I'll ask if has any left... Doubt it knowing him :rofl:.

• Like 2

Blue Hash next

large.5bec8e1751d50_BlueHash-2copy.jpglarge.5bec8e1e5f7f5_BlueHash.jpg

I haven't smoked this one yet. Still curing for now. The smell has a little bit subdued somewhat. It's quite earthy with a bit of lemon coming through. Nice smell.

Smoke report to follow very soon!!:bong:

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 4

@Boomslang Some nice looking outdoor flowers mate :yep:

Will look out for a smoke report to conclude this diary and your 2018 outdoor season ;)

Enjoy that sun grown cannabis mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- Deadline extends for diary completion until November 30th  :bong:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Boomslang Some nice looking outdoor flowers mate :yep:

Will look out for a smoke report to conclude this diary and your 2018 outdoor season ;)

Enjoy that sun grown cannabis mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

E2a- Deadline extends for diary completion until November 30th  :bong:

Had some uncured Blue Hash in the vape a couple of days ago. It has a good balance of body and head stone. I felt very relaxed and could manage to do a few tasks without any worries. I did find myself in the kitchen cupboard for probably a little bit longer than I should have been :rofl:. My thoughts were quite positive and also felt a sense responsibility, a need to be doing the right thing. It was a little bit like my sub conscience was being stimulated in the right way; I didn't feel paranoid though, so that's a big +.... As a result I am packing up growing pot :wacko:

Only messing... the effects have worn out now <_<:yep: , which brings be to the stone duration . I'd say it tapered down after a couple of hours, leaving you in a nice and chilled space, with a little munchies kicking in on the down. Yet to try it with a bit more cure and and in a social situation.... I can imagine having the type of conversation that could bring about a solution for the human population exponential growth and need for finite natural resources... Better go round my hippy mates with a bit of Blue Hash pronto! :smokin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2018 at 6:59 PM, Boomslang said:

Had some uncured Blue Hash in the vape a couple of days ago. It has a good balance of body and head stone. I felt very relaxed and could manage to do a few tasks without any worries. I did find myself in the kitchen cupboard for probably a little bit longer than I should have been :rofl:. My thoughts were quite positive and also felt a sense responsibility, a need to be doing the right thing. It was a little bit like my sub conscience was being stimulated in the right way; I didn't feel paranoid though, so that's a big +.... As a result I am packing up growing pot :wacko:

Only messing... the effects have worn out now <_<:yep: , which brings be to the stone duration . I'd say it tapered down after a couple of hours, leaving you in a nice and chilled space, with a little munchies kicking in on the down. Yet to try it with a bit more cure and and in a social situation.... I can imagine having the type of conversation that could bring about a solution for the human population exponential growth and need for finite natural resources... Better go round my hippy mates with a bit of Blue Hash pronto! :smokin:

Not a bad end to the season at all mate :yep:

Thanks for rounding the diary off with a smoke report and thoughts on our Blue Hash :yep:

Let her cure a bit and you'll have some super potent flower on your hands  ;)

Thanks for taking part this season mate :yep:

Definitely in with a chance of a top 3 placement  :bong:

Good luck buddy. Winners are being selected and announced this week :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1