Boomslang's Dinaf diarie

Boomslang

On 9/14/2018 at 5:35 PM, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Liking the look of that Blue Hash mate! You're having a good season! :yep:

And the growth structure of your WW XXL is pretty much identical to mine. It seems to be quite a stable, uniform strain. 

Keep it up the good work! I'll be staying posted... :bong:

That's what I thought when I checked out yours. Seen some pics of a dude called Dan on another forum that grew 2 indoors and were monsters - just incredible amount of top bud.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boomslang said:

Bud structure, yours are more compact and denser. Great mould resistance on both, which is an indication of good genetics for outdoors. 

The plants have a similar structure but the WWxxls were taller and looked fatter maybe because was a bit more leafy. 

large.5b9e58078b16a_WWxxl*CM.jpg

Nice one mate, pretty much what I was expecting, slightly smaller and less leafy. I might cross them to blue kush x CMa next year and just mash together all my favourite autos to see what happens :D

• Like 7

On 13/09/2018 at 8:48 PM, Boomslang said:

It's come to that time - the smoke report. :skin_up:

Featuring

White widow XXl lemonchelo pheno

Pictures coming soon

Single skin with a bit of tobacco. :toot:Apologies to the purists out there, I should've vaped it... I'm still a bit too old school maybe and enjoy a spliff once in a while. 

Well, pretty baked I must admit.

The aspect is quite fluffy and voluminous it feels quite light so it has quite a spongy feel. It's easy to brake off and done, no need to crumble, the calyx is so large, yet hollow, it's calyxes butted against each other on the Rizzla. 

The smell is sweet, strong and a lot of limonene turps present in there (My sense of smell is not as fine as it once was since I was jumped on by some lads in Bristol after a night out a decade ago :bangin: :rofl: ). There could well be a lot more nuances that I can't capture . 

Smoke is really smooth. It's been jarred for 1 month and a half, roughly, so not the longest of cures. The lemon flavour is still there but then I get a quite perfumed aroma on the exhale which is very pleasant. 

Effects are like a good hybrid - you can function just about ok with a definite sativa effect, just a lot slower, but then the relax factor is also at play, hence the slowness I guess :mashed:.

It's taking me ages to write this :wassnnme:

Edit: It's been an hour since I've had me spliff in the garden, and I can feel the effect is slowly creeping away leaving you relaxed and chilled and more on it. So doesn't seem to be long lasting, which can be a total bonus depending on your situation. 

Eyes are a bit red and shiny, which I was expecting with the Brazilian origins. Had some "preta" in Rio and you need eye drops to avoid getting busted - thank fuck for Colirio, strongly recommend against red eyes. 

So there you have it. I'm no expert and my report is somewhat less explanatory than I wish. All round nice smoke, no paranoia, fairly uplifted, and chilled - shivers - hell the nights are cold around these parts I don't know about where you are, but autumn is well upon us and can feel the log burner getting into action very soon... Best time of year too for second harvest!!

One more to go with the BLUE HASH.

There's been some cracking grows this year form the small amount I have seen - been so busy and not had much time to check all the grows for this comp, but will try in the coming weeks, should be exciting. And with the summer we've had the Autos really are shining for me and banging with the quality. I will certainly have plans for next year :ninja:. Nice work Dinafem!

:hippy:

large.5b46f666ee3b3_WWXXL117lemoncu.jpglarge.5b46f66c19be5_WWXXL117lemon.jpglarge.5b3eb06c81281_WWxxl2306.jpg

What a great write up and you are more than welcome mate :yep:

She is definitely the best selling auto on the Dinafem menu for UK outdoor growers and you can see why :bong:

Well done buddy and thanks for this great smoke report on our White widow auto xxl  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

Onto the Blue Hash. Paid her and other girls a visit. I'm very happy with the way she looks right now. Healthy, no mould. The rain will certainly help releasing the nutrients down into the soil and feed the plants till finish line. I did add some ash around the stem today large.5ba5590bcee4e_BlueHash219.jpglarge.5ba5590f3de28_Blurhashbud219.jpgfor

that extra boosting in flower production and bring the PH up a tad as these soils are a bit on the acidic side possibly. 

• Like 7

Nice grow mate, those WW's look the biz :yahoo:

Glad you liked the smoke for your  efforts, kept them well in this dry summer we had, top work :yep:

Good luck finishing the BH, nicely trained and grown.

• Like 3

Blue hash is looking in great shape buddy. She's a solid strain and one of the better strains for the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Well into the flower stage now. Nice buds forming and the added ammendments should see this lady through until harvest ;)

Keep the outdoor updates coming mate. The season is rapidly coming to an end :) and you look in great shape ;) .

Until next time my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Blue hash is looking in great shape buddy. She's a solid strain and one of the better strains for the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Well into the flower stage now. Nice buds forming and the added ammendments should see this lady through until harvest ;)

Keep the outdoor updates coming mate. The season is rapidly coming to an end :) and you look in great shape ;) .

Until next time my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Cheers Mark. I will be checking on her today or early next week... It will be 10 days since I last saw her, and I expect she will have fattened up quite a bit :thumsup:

• Like 2

It's been a good while since my last picture. Blue Hash looks healthy and fattening up. There's no sign of mould for the time being, but I think she'll finish towards the end of October... Always a bit hit and miss at that time of year - lets see how tolerant to mould she is. 

Very nice smell so far and frostiness is going on.

large.5bb7e328b5adb_BlueHash210.jpglarge.5bb7e32c06852_BlueHashBud210.jpg

• Like 10

13 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Looking fantastic  @Boomslang... Some solid plants there... They have got to last till the journey... Great smoke report! :yep:

Cheers @MacGanja. Can't wait to see her finish!

• Like 3

On 05/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, Boomslang said:

There's no sign of mould for the time being

Great news dude and she's fattening up nicely ;)

Let's hope these last couple of weeks see her finish off nicely for you with no mold :yep:

• Like 2

On 05/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, Boomslang said:

There's no sign of mould for the time being, but I think she'll finish towards the end of October...

Fantastic news so far and fingers crossed that the mold/rot stays at bay  :yep:

She's getting chunky my friend and I think your late October prediction is spot on :bong:

Keep the outdoor updates coming, not long left now in the season :bong: Let's hope mother nature plays ball  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

On 09/10/2018 at 1:31 AM, jadenugs said:

Great news dude and she's fattening up nicely ;)

Let's hope these last couple of weeks see her finish off nicely for you with no mold :yep:

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Fantastic news so far and fingers crossed that the mold/rot stays at bay  :yep:

She's getting chunky my friend and I think your late October prediction is spot on :bong:

Keep the outdoor updates coming, not long left now in the season :bong: Let's hope mother nature plays ball  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

It's pissing down and still vey warm, perfect for mould to take hold of any buds of plant that are a bit precious. This will be a good test for her. Cross fingers. On the + side, the rain will finish off working the SOP and hard wood ash into the root system and will carry on fattening them up nicely for a bit :yep:

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 2

Been down after the storm. Had visited another plot where some of my Hacks are... Mould fest even on them, which were mould proof last year... remember that last pissing season of 2017?

Was not holding much hope for the Blue Hash... The Outdoor grapefruit was badly hit more than 50% gone to mush. During the storm, the temps were 17 degrees in the night... perfect for botrytis to do it's mean thing :bangin:.

Blue Hash had to have some early top buds chopped too for sure but still loads holding on... Unfortunately I had forgotten my hone in the car... 

I trimmed the there and then. Plenty of resin on the sugar leaves, but then plenty of sugar leaves too. Leaf to Bud ratio is quite high, which I can only presume that the dried bud will be quite fluffy. Going back on Monday to see if anything has survived yesterdays rain :g:

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 4