Boomslang's Dinaf diarie

Boomslang

On 12/06/2018 at 11:28 PM, Boomslang said:

Been today to water the girls again. Here's Blue Hash.

large.5b2047420537d_BlueHash126.jpg

I also dabbed a bit of BZ WWxxl*CM onto the 2 WWxxl. Be rude not to :innocent:.

Not sure how I missed this update but I'm caught up now and things look lush and yes, it would have been rude not to give the ladies a taste of @beezee goodness lol

Good luck with the breeding mate. Did you just dust several branches or the whole plant?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

On 02/07/2018 at 7:44 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Not sure how I missed this update but I'm caught up now and things look lush and yes, it would have been rude not to give the ladies a taste of @beezee goodness lol

Good luck with the breeding mate. Did you just dust several branches or the whole plant?

All the best 

Mark..

Hey mark, thanks for dropping in. Only a lower branch got a little dusting. I think the XXl autos will be harvested soon. 

these were taken on the 30th of June. Can't wait to see them next week.

large.5b3eb075935ae_WWxxl306.jpglarge.5b3eb070298c2_WWxxl306bud.jpglarge.5b3eb06c81281_WWxxl2306.jpg

• Like 8

On 30/06/2018 at 9:24 AM, MacGanja said:

Looking good @Boomslang nice and healthy... How are the autos getting on? :punk:

Hey thanks McG. Just updated the thread with pics of WWxxl. Thanks for peaking in mate. 

• Like 2

Looking good @Boomslang nice and healthy... How are the autos getting on? :punk:

Hey thanks McG. Just updated the thread with pics of WWxxl. Thanks for peaking in mate. 

• Like 1

• Like 1

Shit the bed! I was swaying in the direction, but that's sold it. Next year WWxxl will be added to my plots...

Wicked stuff @Boomslang,  plenty sun to ya... And have a good holiday!

:cheers:

• Like 2

Fantastic looking WW XXL mate! Mine is about 10 days old, hope it gets to the proportions of yours!

Top work :oldtoker:

• Like 2

On 7/6/2018 at 7:10 AM, MacGanja said:

Ding Dong! Some fantastic looking plants mate! :yep: congrats dude... 

On 7/6/2018 at 8:58 AM, tsk said:

Shit the bed! I was swaying in the direction, but that's sold it. Next year WWxxl will be added to my plots...

Wicked stuff @Boomslang,  plenty sun to ya... And have a good holiday!

:cheers:

On 7/6/2018 at 1:20 PM, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Fantastic looking WW XXL mate! Mine is about 10 days old, hope it gets to the proportions of yours!

Top work :oldtoker:

Thanks lads. they got mostly chopped yesterday. One pheno is very lemony and buds are a tad denser by the looks of it compared to the other... Not much in it though. 

• Like 2

Here's a couple of picks to feast your eyes on. The smell is really something. These girls have been very lucky with the weather. They may have had 1 shower a couple of weeks ago and had water with 1/2 portion bloom every week except for the last couple of weeks where they got plain water. 

Lemon pheno

large.5b46f66c19be5_WWXXL117lemon.jpglarge.5b46f666ee3b3_WWXXL117lemoncu.jpglarge.5b46f66332cc2_WWXXL117lemoncola.jpg

• Like 10

Other onelarge.5b46f67ddf76c_wwxxl117.jpglarge.5b46f65b6b191_wwwxxl117cu.jpg

I've chopped most of them and left a couple of lowers. Thought I'd make use of great uncle's fishing parasol.:wassnnme:

large.5b46f68254e8a_wwxxlbrolly.jpg

• Like 13

Alright there @Boomslang

They both look great :yep: 

Massive colas :yahoo:

I’ll look forward to your smoke report once they’re all dried nicely,

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

On 7/12/2018 at 9:07 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @Boomslang

They both look great :yep: 

Massive colas :yahoo:

I’ll look forward to your smoke report once they’re all dried nicely,

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

I am well impressed with both. I think they could have done with being chopped a couple of days later but I'm off for 3 weeks on Tuesday so needed the time to dry them. 

• Like 3

Went out to plot 3 today to take a couple of snaps. Here's the Blue Hash looking nice and bushy. She's had no water for a week and looking good considering

large.5b4a05077da4a_BlueHash147.jpg

I will try and water on Tuesday then off for 3 weeks leaving her in the hands of the weather gods.

• Like 8