Boomslang's Dinaf diarie

Boomslang

On 5/4/2018 at 2:23 PM, jadenugs said:

Lovely plot mate, good luck with the grow.

Thanks mate you to.

• Like 3

The Blue Hash has shown it's head a couple of days ago, but sad news, I lost 1 WWxxl. So left with 2 WWxxl. But that's ok... that's the nature of the beast. I'm sure the 2 others will give ample rewards coming harvest. 

• Like 5

On 5/7/2018 at 9:42 PM, beezee said:

Shame about the WWa xxl mate, I've got a WWa xxl x cream mandarin in the gh right now ;)

I know. Gutted. I lost 2 WWxxl. One didn't make it out early on - didn't bother mentioning it. I did replace 2 with WWxxl*CM . Haven't popped out heir house yet.

This is gonna be very tight and hoping it they will finish by first week of july. Off to Bali on the 18th, so need to be dried and jarred by then. 

• Like 4

Going of the one I've got, there's plenty of vigour in them, it's twice the size of the standard WWa x CMa. 

• Like 3

So what seeds do we have up and growing mate?

@beezee I totally forgot you sent me some beans mate I'll maybe do them this season if not next for sure :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

So what seeds do we have up and growing mate?

@beezee I totally forgot you sent me some beans mate I'll maybe do them this season if not next for sure :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Hey Mark, thanks for dropping in. I have a blue Hash and 2 WWxxl -

Day 18 for the WWxxl one of the 2 stands out as you can see... The smallest struggled quite a bit at first but is now getting some vigour.

Both had a drink today with 2ml /L of Bio bizz grow - so at the smallest measure recommended.

large.5afbfbdf95e9c_WWxxld18.jpg

• Like 6

On 12/05/2018 at 10:07 PM, beezee said:

Going of the one I've got, there's plenty of vigour in them, it's twice the size of the standard WWa x CMa. 

Which one are you talking about B? The WWxxl*CM in your GH has more vigour than the regular WWa x CMa? :g:lol.

• Like 2

Ha got it :bangin:. @inaction man was not convinced that WWxxl was any bigger than the WWA. Saying that you've seen the 2 XXLs in their pots... One is twice the size!

• Like 3

I've been busy today planting out all the girls from all three comps and testers in their holes. I've put them all in Plot 3 in good sized holes. Only RGSC is in plot 2 and may have a slight advantage as it's more open, but more prone to being found and exposed to strong winds. They are likely to finish first and will need that as the landscape becomes brown in October... Plants stand out like a saw thumb.

I have kept all of seedlings in a root trainer at 12/12 and provided all holes with a cage to give them more stability as I am likely to cut away any side branches early up to 1.5 foot in hight so the main stem will be quite long and will need support. That's to avoid bunnies getting to the side branches... Might as well use that energy to grow upwards. 

Soal is loamy and fairly crumbly. 2.5kg Coco brick was added with FBB, Chicken shit, Calcified seaweed. The pot hole has some thatcher organic compost with home compost and perlite @ 30%. I added some beneficial microbes before plant out.

large.5aff4627bc6e2_pothole.jpg

This Blue Hash... The smallest of all with Mango Sapphire as they both didn't make it 1st time around. 

large.5aff40aba737e_BlueHash18may.jpg

A bunny cage was added after that picture. Will upload a pic of the plot as soon as I can.

• Like 6

nice looking plot mate ... south facing?

plants looking good and healthy .... best of luck mate ....  :skin_up:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, vortex said:

nice looking plot mate ... south facing?

plants looking good and healthy .... best of luck mate ....  :skin_up:

Cheers Vortex. Pretty much south facing... just uploaded the pic of the plot

• Like 3