Boomslang's Dinaf diarie

Boomslang

Beautuful looking plot brother  :yep:

Nice to see the plants in the ground. Plenty of protection and a solid plan of action in place :)

Looking great :)

Thanks for the plot update and I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 21/05/2018 at 7:06 PM, MacGanja said:

Looking good @Boomslang some lovely plots and plants... A lot of hard work gone into the prep... What are you doing for slug defense? 

Thanks mate. It's all good fun. For slugs I use 4 or 5 pellets of the evil blue pellets inside the cages so no hedgehogs or good size toads & frogs can go in. But to be honest there hasn't been any trace of any slugs or snails hitting the evil blues. 

• Like 2

I've been taking the WWxxls out in the garden since Monday from 9am to 4pm and back under LEDs after that. I'm tempted to take them out to plot 1 to put them in their holes. I'm away for 4 days and I'd like them to establish in the soil a bit before they start flowering. 

large.5b05e7d928238_WWXXLd24.jpg

I've put some clingfilm around the bigger one so roots don't air prune too much. I want them to set root into the ground - the smaller one's root system is not as developed by the looks of things so o need to wrap her up. 

• Like 8

Blue Hash got some watering action yesterday. I added some RAW humic acid. Will try and take pictures soon.

• Like 3

Managed to get out and plant the girls in Plot1 today. 

large.5b0729e1ec420_WWxxlplantout245.jpglarge.5b0729dc081f6_WWxxlplantout245_2.jpglarge.5b0729e8f0e3d_WWxxl2plantout245.jpg

I'm hoping they'll carry on vegging for a bit. They'r 1 week away from being 1 month old so should be good until then. I watered the outer perimeter of the pot (added some raw humic acid to the water)

• Like 8

Yay, plants are now in the plot & looking good ;)

Nice to see protection in place and yes at this age we should see another 2 week's if veg then let's see what they can do as they transition into bloom  ;)

Thanks for the outdoor update mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Yay, plants are now in the plot & looking good ;)

Nice to see protection in place and yes at this age we should see another 2 week's if veg then let's see what they can do as they transition into bloom  ;)

Thanks for the outdoor update mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Cool thanks for confirming a bit more vegging is on the way Mark. Can't wait to see them after 5 days, it' been nice and warm.

• Like 1

WWxxl day 40 - 10 days after pictured above - They are in bud and have stretched like nuts!! Very happy about the stretch and funnily enough they are now both almost identical. I have watered them with plain rain water around the periphery of the pot. 

The soil will not lack any nutrient so if they need watering only rain water and seaweed treatment from now on. They should be done first week of July - I hope anyway because will be away for 3 weeks from mid July.

large.5b167347a50d3_WWxxl56.jpglarge.5b16734ba9d88_WWxxlbud56.jpg

WWXxl 2 

large.5b16733d0e109_WWxxl256.jpg

WWxxl 2 bud

large.5b167341f2fa1_WWxxl2bud56.jpg

• Like 8

Blue Hash is coming on as well. We could do with a bit more rain down our part though. I have removed all the lower branches as you can see in the pic. Need to stretch a bit so she can reach the top of the cage soon. I'll get rid of the lowers up to mid hight of the cage.

large.5b1673132ca1e_BH56.jpg

• Like 7

Oh yes white widow auto xxl has stretched for the sky and is now throwing out some very nice flowers  :bong:

That stretch will be slowing and stoped soon then we will really see what thus strain can di5 in full on bloom mode  :bong:

Blue hash is looming good also ;)

It's going or is a dry summer so far so you may need to think of some way to get some water to the plot. I don't know if that is an option?

As always thanks for the outdoor update brother ;)

I'll drop back in on the next :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Oh yes white widow auto xxl has stretched for the sky and is now throwing out some very nice flowers  :bong:

That stretch will be slowing and stoped soon then we will really see what thus strain can di5 in full on bloom mode  :bong:

Blue hash is looming good also ;)

It's going or is a dry summer so far so you may need to think of some way to get some water to the plot. I don't know if that is an option?

As always thanks for the outdoor update brother ;)

I'll drop back in on the next :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

It is a dry start to the summer indeed bud. I went yesterday again to spray all the plants (except WWxxl) with neem oil solution as I've had an attack of and they had grown quite a bit again. I think the late plant out from the root trainers has not been as much a success as I wanted - I left them in the root trainers for too long and their growth was slowed down as a result. Next time I may start them in the root trainers, then transplant in the 700ml palm pot before plant out to bulk them up a tad :sport: .

I did water them once since they've been in but not in huge amounts of H2O. 50% chance of rain today but might be a drizzle so I think you're right Mark, a bit of extra water certainly will help boost their growth. Weather looking warm and pretty sunny tomorrow ... Let's get em a drink shall we :punk:.

• Like 2

Watered the girls yesterday. But to be honest, I scratched under the surface and the soil seemed pretty moist... The advantage of mixing coco with loam/clay I guess. Still, the extra water will do wonders I'm sure.

• Like 3

Been today to water the girls again. Here's Blue Hash.

large.5b2047420537d_BlueHash126.jpg

I also dabbed a bit of BZ WWxxl*CM onto the 2 WWxxl. Be rude not to :innocent:.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...