zen-ken

large.rsz_remoflowers1.jpg

I see girls here there and everywhere
Short skirts long hair love it when they walk yeah
I'm on cloud 9 you look so fine can't wait to make you mine
I kinda like the way you walk past, gotta take a glance
Body shaped like an hourglass, pulling up to my bump so hot,
You work so hard like the way you work, I look first you look back,
Attracted to the way that you shake that, yo but I know you can't fake that, so bring it over here so near I can touch that,
One night just isn't enough I wanna have you givin it up so put your number on the back of my hand you got a man but I got other plans,
So baby girl give me love uh
Oh........ Oh....... Oh........ Oh

• Like 4

I think I said I was SCROG these beauties.....as you can see my training plans have gone out the window lol lol

they just got away from me with the rebuild problems....I still think they can yield some very good results

Im pushing a little now.....E.C is @ 1.1 and PH is 5.9 but they seem to be lapping it up so far :yep:

• Like 2

They are lookin good ken mate, nice job on clearing out the underskirt pif paf that never amounts to more than wispy bud.

the tops will have all the goodness, creating huge 2 litre coke sized truncheons, of sticky bud (lets hope for that anyway)

So far so good, but don't go too high on the feeds.Im sure you know that anyway so i'll just shut up and gaze at them a while longer

• Like 2

Really scared of overfeeding them so will they will be on watch every 6 hrs or so....the stretch is slowing right down so I'm not so worried about them outgrowing the space this time

Ill update in few days when I get a few crowns forming 

thanks for checking in guys 

:yep:

• Like 2

You can see in the photos how many times ive super cropped them already....they just won't stay down 

nicer problems to have :yep:

• Like 2

Good job mans on watch......water level dropped a few centimetres ....strange thinks I....

I moved the bloody float valve when pissing about....no water topping up.....have reset.....off we go again 

lol lol lol

• Like 2

Now that undercarriage has been given a good snip those top bud sites are most definitely going to benefit from the extra energy that will now get diverted their way :yep:

Nice work my friend  :)

Going to get crazy very soon :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Just went for a little read of the pens :scared:

They have dropped the E.C to 1.0 and took the PH to 6.3 .....probably drank over 20 litres overnight :headbang: :headbang:

will leave the e.c for today but have readjusted the ph 

• Like 1

This is no longer a grow dairy.....and more a list of how many times I can f@@K up.....

Left my light on all night (the main light not the HPS)....hopefully the girls will forgive me????

My head was elsewhere....struggling a lot at the mo with no medicine (without it im a wreck and cant really walk)

peace and love

Ken

:hippy:

• Like 2

On 27/04/2018 at 11:05 AM, zen-ken said:

Left my light on all night (the main light not the HPS)....hopefully the girls will forgive me????

Not the best time to happen but it was for a limited time. The ladies will be fine :)

Pm incoming  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

thank you mark :yep:

Really pleased with how they are going and will stick to the lower feed schedule for the water change.....they are draining my top up res lovely :headbang:

I have looked into finishing bulbs 10k.....was thinking use it to flush with...last few days ? New to me....read the posts I could find on here.

An old friend decades ago used to swear by using a MH in the last days of a white widow....makes some sense now lol

the humidity is still around 50 from the flood lol lol lol

peace and good health

Ken

:yinyang:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 2

Water change is upon me tomorrow   :ninja: :ninja:

Nutes in RDWC systems need to be introduced over a period of time as I have found to my cost before :scared:

Plant Magic DWC A + B @ 1.3ml/litre (very roughly...I know what ml it takes to raise the system by 0.1 e.c now) (new base range)

Magna cal 0.7ml/litre

Hydro Silicon 0.5ml/litre

PH down Phosphoric acid 5- 10ml per 100 litres

E.C Should be 1.1 and PH 5.9 after playing around a little.....Chiller temps are set at 19c and the heater to 20c

I will add silver bullet roots to the top us res only..... its getting very warm....it has a small powerhead in it but I am using the bleach as a preventive measure from any nasties gaining a foothold in my warm res water...the added bonus is the slower release and weak dilution of the h2o2 when it tops up the totes....This is neat water.

I won't add anything else and will 'top up' changes in E.C with additions to the header pot....The res is 80 odd litres so you can roughly work out out much water has disappeared and therefore the ratio of nutes to add to bring it back up if necessary.

Thank you for checking in

Peace and much love 

Ken

:hippy: :hippy:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 2