Remo Chemo in DWC

zen-ken

i do love the alien when u get it dialled in......they must have tripled in root growth over 24hrs and doubled in size.

Im gonna install that new pump when i do a water change or im gonna swim out of me space lol so will review then

got them at 0.8 and they seem happy.....More experienced growers have said not to push the nutes so I am very mindful of this ....but i must say they still look a little hungry

after the weekends problems im going to leave them at this and keep a very close eye on the tips.

:smokin:

• Like 3

I seem to have three pheno's that are the same and one short dumpy one thats gonna turn into a bush by the looks of it :skin_up:

• Like 2

From what I've been reading the Alien system  (when dialed in) is one if he best DWC (Deep Water Culture) systems out there :)

I know @Freax uses one and gets outstanding results and from your writing it sounds to be working out well in your grow room  :bong:

1 system and 3 phenos could get interesting  :)

Thanks for the update mate  :)

Will drop back in in the next :bong:

All the best 

Mark...

• Like 3

lets get a look at them ken, have you sussed the photo posting yet?

I just upload mine to the gallery and cut and select them to the post.

would be interesting to see how they look,

what ts is you 0.8EC  made up of? are you on canna, ionic root stim, or......?

• Like 2

@zen-ken Hey dude just been reading through from the start, fairplay, between you and bob  its like a RDWC masterclass here :yep:

As @Dinafem-Mark mentioned i use an Alien too. I have the 9 pot F&D system and as you have said, once you get them dialled in they are great systems. I found that the most important part is getting your little uns started off properly with a good root system that will take the shock of transplant and respond well once you get them in there.

I feel for you on the med side too dude, really good to hear that you have some respite from this fucking atrocious disease that could easily be helped if only a few of the governing bodies would have the bollocks to admit they had wrong for so many years. I truly think that is one of the main reasons they wont let us have it legally. Fucking :wanker: s.

My other half is waiting on biopsy results at the mo after finding she has a 5cm mass in her right lung which is also playing hell with her glands and causing her a lot of discomfort in her neck and shoulder, she described it as if its like having constant sciatica in her neck. If i remember correctly this would be classed as a stage 2b cancer.

So, ive had her on THC oil that i made for the last 2 weeks and also a member here was kind enough to send us a gram of high CBD oil made from a plant called CD1 or Candida which is 0.9% THC and 20% CBD, so ive had her taking that too alongside the Black D.O.G. oil that i had made. All we can hope for is some sort of a positive result/outcome from her biopsy results. :yes:

Ive also just started 4 Rhemo Chemo and 1 each of Dinafems Early Amnesia CBD and Purple Orange CBD predominantly to make meds but some will have to put aside for for a good puff too lol also some of the CBD harvest will be used to make some edibles for my sister to try and combat some anxiety probs shes been having for a little while now.

All the best with your grow dude, ill pop in every now and then and take a look around.

:v:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

lets get a look at them ken, have you sussed the photo posting yet?

I just upload mine to the gallery and cut and select them to the post.

would be interesting to see how they look,

what ts is you 0.8EC  made up of? are you on canna, ionic root stim, or......?

Im using plant magic this time....the new DWC range....never used them before so its going to be a learning curve with new genetics and new nutes.

As a general rule of thumb I work out with supplements to be  70% of what i would have used in flood and drain

Hydro silicon (0.4ml/l), root stim(4ml/l)  and spray evolution (once a week - only when in prop not now)

dutch pro as nitric acid ph down

silver bullet roots at a really weak solution rate just to be safe (The temps in the prop got v high so will do this for the first water changes)

Im probably going to go for the ignition and platinum (bloom phase) but will definitely get the magna cal when flowering as my water doesn't even register on the blue lab truncheon.

I keep looking at this buddhas tree PK 9-18 as a substitute for platinum but don't want to get to caught up in nutes until I have my conditions absolutely perfect.....probably best to just go plant magic all the way this time until i have gotten to to grips with this new strain for me.......as always i very much welcome thoughts on this.

someone has told me how to get photos on so will get busy......:yep:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Freax said:

@zen-ken Hey dude just been reading through from the start, fairplay, between you and bob  its like a RDWC masterclass here :yep:

As @Dinafem-Mark mentioned i use an Alien too. I have the 9 pot F&D system and as you have said, once you get them dialled in they are great systems. I found that the most important part is getting your little uns started off properly with a good root system that will take the shock of transplant and respond well once you get them in there.

I feel for you on the med side too dude, really good to hear that you have some respite from this fucking atrocious disease that could easily be helped if only a few of the governing bodies would have the bollocks to admit they had wrong for so many years. I truly think that is one of the main reasons they wont let us have it legally. Fucking :wanker: s.

My other half is waiting on biopsy results at the mo after finding she has a 5cm mass in her right lung which is also playing hell with her glands and causing her a lot of discomfort in her neck and shoulder, she described it as if its like having constant sciatica in her neck. If i remember correctly this would be classed as a stage 2b cancer.

So, ive had her on THC oil that i made for the last 2 weeks and also a member here was kind enough to send us a gram of high CBD oil made from a plant called CD1 or Candida which is 0.9% THC and 20% CBD, so ive had her taking that too alongside the Black D.O.G. oil that i had made. All we can hope for is some sort of a positive result/outcome from her biopsy results. :yes:

Ive also just started 4 Rhemo Chemo and 1 each of Dinafems Early Amnesia CBD and Purple Orange CBD predominantly to make meds but some will have to put aside for for a good puff too lol also some of the CBD harvest will be used to make some edibles for my sister to try and combat some anxiety probs shes been having for a little while now.

All the best with your grow dude, ill pop in every now and then and take a look around.

:v:

Ty

Me and the misses read your other threads as well and offer our very best wishes with your families upcoming battle......Our thoughts are with you and your good lady for positive results from the biopsy.

It is not nice waiting for those results as I know and the pain must be awfully depressing.....staying positive is the hardest thing and I was lucky to have the misses  

May the growing gods bless us with sweet, hard, sticky buds of remo goodness to help us heal :skin_up::skin_up:

ken

• Like 2

don't worry about the little spots.....there just where the evolution dried on them when in the prop.

• Like 2

Oh yes a 600w make a world of difference and that shows  :)

Some explosive growth my friend and as soon as the roots get down we are going to see much more vigour  :yep:

@Freax Thanks for dropping in brother. I tagged you as I know you've ran this system for a couple of years in various configurations :yep:  I've always had great feedback about this system :) but best to ask someone who actually uses one :)

What about our DinaMed or Auto DinaMed CBD? Only 0.3-1% THC and upto 14-15% CBD  :yep:

I like my THC so not the best strain for me on her own but a great strain to mix into others for that added CBD kick :)

@zen-ken Thanks for the update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

thanks for the pic update , they look pretty good so far Ken.

can I ask.

Do you have soft water?

do you dose cal mag from the start or wait and see how they go?

they look like they could maybe do with a little, but its hard to see from the photos, I'm just going from the leaves between the veins looking a bit lighter, but you will know better than me because you will be seeing them "in the real world".

it doesn't look like a problem, but lately ive started dosing a little cal mag when I put them in bloom, about 2 weeks after flip, because 9 times out of 10 I get symptoms of deficiency about 2-3 weeks into bloom, and find it easier treating it before it happens.

I look forward to seeing these grow, should be epic. 

good luck, not that you need it.

• Like 2

Very soft water...it doesnt even show on the blue lab

well spotted tho bro and you are right and this is why im glad im seeking help this time...

thinking a little magna cal now on very low doses may be a very very good idea...ty...need some paper now to get it lol.

Had nute lock on last attempt (HGK) cause of stupidity/lazyness on my part but and I think missing traces had there hand in it also (used whatever shit i left over from years ago and was probably fucked anyway).

this time im on it.....lowered the grostar down today so they can bask in the goodness....the pump change will have to be next week now.

• Like 2

Man im struggling with humidity....always been a problem to keep it down......now in my new space i cant keep it up lol

10% this morning and 40c........got the ram humidifier and shit load of wet towels on the go and got it to 35%

considering putting the bell tops back on but they gotta break out at some point

• Like 2