zen-ken

45 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Six months in remission 

:thumsup::thumsup::thumsup::thumsup::thumsup::thumsup:

Yay, congratulations mate  :haveadab:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

So as a little celebration I thought I needed a smoke.

Now drying in this weather is the biggest pain in the arse as you all know so I went the space (I know i shouldn't)

There is a little on a towel I missed and has flash dried......guess what Im smoking :yep::yep:

Forehead sweat 'check', ready to raid the fridge 'check', eyes with lovely natural red hue to them 'check'

As my friend would say....."that shit is chronic brah"

:thumsup::magic::thumsup:

Trying to slow the dry down to get the flavour but if it does flash dry it I will just turn the whole lot into precious life giving oil 

• Like 5

On 25/06/2018 at 8:28 PM, zen-ken said:

So as a little celebration I thought I needed a smoke.

Now drying in this weather is the biggest pain in the arse as you all know so I went the space (I know i shouldn't)

There is a little on a towel I missed and has flash dried......guess what Im smoking :yep::yep:

Forehead sweat 'check', ready to raid the fridge 'check', eyes with lovely natural red hue to them 'check'

As my friend would say....."that shit is chronic brah"

:thumsup::magic::thumsup:

Trying to slow the dry down to get the flavour but if it does flash dry it I will just turn the whole lot into precious life giving oil 

If anything deserved a celebration this did brother  :yep:

Hope you enjoyed and that this is the first of many 6 months in remission  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

buy a oxygen concentrator, that is a medical piece of equipment that filters oxygen out the atmosphere at a steady rate. 

Me mam had one, it can produce from 0.1lpm to 5lpm. There was certainly no issues about oxygen escaping into the room at a rate of  1lpm, no naked flames within 8ft thats all.

most interestingly the o2 comes out under pressure!

(think venturi)

so, 95%+ pure o2 under pressure going into a venturi creating nano bubbles the only problems are correct venturi and water pump. 250gph - 800lph flow would be fine, achieving the correct pressure is what would be critical and been able to tune the o2 flow in.

This has all been giving me a headache for weeks!

venturi throat diameter is critical, so is the air injection diameter.

The good news is i think itd be possible to only need to run the system intermittently, perhaps 10minutes every hour, depends on tank size.

Youd still need to circulate the oxygen rich nute  through the system via a separate pump.

On 07/03/2018 at 11:01 PM, zen-ken said:

This is what started me off .....like i said in another post....I even contacted the guy who did the research and he sent me notes on how to make one.....electrolysis cant be an option in nutrients surely as it would fuck things up right ??  But this nano bubble shit got me hard......the surface area of the bubbles is massive and they stay in the water for ever

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/11/2019 at 4:00 AM, geoffo said:

buy a oxygen concentrator, that is a medical piece of equipment that filters oxygen out the atmosphere at a steady rate. 

Me mam had one, it can produce from 0.1lpm to 5lpm. There was certainly no issues about oxygen escaping into the room at a rate of  1lpm, no naked flames within 8ft thats all.

most interestingly the o2 comes out under pressure!

(think venturi)

so, 95%+ pure o2 under pressure going into a venturi creating nano bubbles the only problems are correct venturi and water pump. 250gph - 800lph flow would be fine, achieving the correct pressure is what would be critical and been able to tune the o2 flow in.

This has all been giving me a headache for weeks!

venturi throat diameter is critical, so is the air injection diameter.

The good news is i think itd be possible to only need to run the system intermittently, perhaps 10minutes every hour, depends on tank size.

Youd still need to circulate the oxygen rich nute  through the system via a separate pump.

Where did you get with this bro ?

• Like 1