Remo Chemo in DWC

zen-ken

Looks good Ken, but I'm not sure how much air exchange they would have on the surface. Thinking about it it should be more as the bubbles being smaller will have more surface area. 

I'm building my system up today (update on RDWC build guide in hydroponics section, or link at the bottom of this post) struggling with choosing a pump to be honest.

Have you any experience with Jebao eco pumps?

Bit of a long shot, but worth the ask.

• Like 2

Cant say that I have bro on the pump.......brought a stupid pump that was to big when I had my last redesign session and changed the return line to 32mm .....caused me all sorts of problems.

ill show you when i can work out how to upload photos

i have had some progress with the airstone/venturi but until i can make it.... sitting around all day with nothing to do I ordered this little beauty as a makeshift...like u said bro....free air.

http://kockneykoi.co.uk/products/airstorm-venturi-aeration-unit.php

ken

• Like 2

@zen-ken drop me a pm mate and I'll see what I can do about uploading your picture's  :)

Interesting airation unit will be cool to see this in action :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, badbillybob said:

oh dear. we have to try these things tho.

How are they getting on Ken?

TBH its been a god send reading your posts and talking to you about RDWC.....saved me from making some expensive mistakes which allows for this kind of experimentation :thumsup:.

My knowledge was very out of date and its been good to have the enthusiasm to learn again....(these yanks with legalisation are getting very good at perfecting this RDWC business) 

I lost my main pump.... so after a whole day of searching the web I got one these to replace it with http://www.jebao.com/en/displayproduct.html?proID=1430003 got a 5000l version.

Ill let you know what its like when it arrives........ 

I cant rate the MEDO air pumps highly enough tho....got a 45 as I already had a 10l Hailea super silent in the main header and the MEDO is a beast.....noisy as fuck till you connect it up and then it purrs like a kitten.....its pissing air through the leaky pipe :thumsup: way less noise and vibration than the equivalent charles austin/hilblow style with more pressure and longer life...whats not to like ? (oh yeah...the price lol)

Its all up and running tho and the chiller is worker despite being in storage for so long so i am thankful for that.

Iron out a few creases and im off....girls look good and haven't suffered for being in the prop too long....takes them a while to establish in the alien as you well know but they are loving the MH 600w bath they now find themselves in :smokin:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

cool, good stuff Ken,

Ive not heard of these medo airpumps, will have to check them out. 

they are all dear eh. I ended up with a hailea 9930, I think, its green and does 60l/min, and ive had one before, so I know its quiet.

Well I say quiet, its quiet compared to my hiblow and jebao, but they were 80 and 100l/min jobs

The jebao one you got is a DC pump, so its uses naff all power, I think they take about 40 watts, compared to the HX 8850 ive got coming, which is 100watt. I did think about the DC ones, but another dude told me he didn't think they pulled 5000l/min, but who knows, as long as its enough that's all that matters

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

cool, good stuff Ken,

Ive not heard of these medo airpumps, will have to check them out. 

they are all dear eh. I ended up with a hailea 9930, I think, its green and does 60l/min, and ive had one before, so I know its quiet.

Well I say quiet, its quiet compared to my hiblow and jebao, but they were 80 and 100l/min jobs

The jebao one you got is a DC pump, so its uses naff all power, I think they take about 40 watts, compared to the HX 8850 ive got coming, which is 100watt. I did think about the DC ones, but another dude told me he didn't think they pulled 5000l/min, but who knows, as long as its enough that's all that matters

I have used the Hailea 97 series and are they are a pure delight to use (silent and powerful).... v series is good as a back up.....so know what you mean agree completely.

I am worried the Jebao is cheap royal exclusiv knock off but i have oversized it too make up for it.....if it does six months it will still be better than forking out over 300 for a fuckin pump lol 

• Like 2

@badbillybob @zen-ken Some wonderful chatter guys :yep:

300 quid on a pump does sound a bit excessive but I'm not a hydro guy like you gents :)

Keep us posted on the grow brother  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

DISASTER!!!!!

My stupid fuckin dogs (sorry for the language...i love them really) managed to knock out all my power to my lights.

Im hoping that it was this 10am this morning and not 10 am yesterday or im screwed. 

temps were very low.

I normally check everything three times a day but the one weekend I have vanilla friends over and his happens :wallbash::wallbash:

I am gonna continue to veg and pray I have not hermied them......not sure how to continue now...

should I do a 24 hr light on....then start 18/6 ? or just let them go back to there 18/6 with the 6 off starting  at 12 midnight and pray they dont start to flower?

The way I feel at the moment is to tear the fuckin lot down but thats just me being an agro cunt....i need my medicine.....sense is returning

help would be very much appreciated 

Sorry to rant but this community knows my pain....no-one else understand why im so fuckin angry

Ken

• Like 1

You'll be fine mate :) let the lights reset and continue on with 18/6

As it has only been 12-24 hours maximum and you are going directly back to 18/6 no harm will be done and flower will not start :)

Animals in the grow room never tends to end well. One day I was potting seedlings up only 20 or so. Pulled them out and started on my way then noticed I was losing plant's. It was the bloody cat lol

Ever since no pets allowed :bong:

I'm confident all will be well my friend  :)

Keep us posted brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

DONT PANIC 

THEY WILL BE FINE

Just put your lights on as they were before and you shouldn't have any problems

peace

• Like 3

thank you guys.....sorry i was such a drama queen but i had a really great weekend and Today has just been one shit storm after another....the misses is being tested for cancer as well now and has been diagnosed with thyroid disease.

When i went out with my new pumps full of the joys of receiving new toys to help my medicine production I just exploded.

I feel much better now and thank you for getting back to me so quick.

:in_love::in_love:

• Like 3

@zen-ken We don't know each other to well but if you ever need a private chat I'm only a pm away my friend. Sounds like your having a rough day mate :(

Hope the wife is ok and sending best wishes for the test results  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2