smokies lemon zkittles n bubba island kush test grow

smokie1 b c f c

i have my phone conected to laptop, how do i get my pics of it ? or get into my iphone to get pics to laptop ? lol 

been trying for half hour

can you get them from itunes software sorry havent used an iphone in years, or from the i clould and download them to pc 

phone has just shut down battery died. lol 

just my luck, il just buy a new cable tomorrow and upload them normaly cheers tho for the help. :smokin:

phone wire sorted.:hippy: here are the pics of the lemon zkittles and bubbha island kush. 

up first is a pic of a bubbha island kush, i fim this girl weeks back, she is just catching up on the top growth now.i pot her up today to a 6.5l pot of plagron light mix. 

large.IMG_0712.JPG

now for the lemon zkittles. proper skunk like these are. glad i fim them, as they would be well tall now. il pot these up into 6.5 liter pots too today. 

large.IMG_0710.JPG

group shot of 3 lemon zkittes. the 4th plant is about the size of the plant in the middle of this pic below. 

large.IMG_0705.JPGlarge.IMG_0706.JPG

nice few tops growing on this girl she liked the fim. i took a few fan leafs up top of to let light down to the lower nodes

large.IMG_0707.JPGlarge.IMG_0708.JPG

• Like 2

when i pot them up, il bury the stems into the pots as deep as possible, i left them in small pots to long, making them grow tall. :yinyang:

• Like 2

I've noticed these Lemon Skittlez burn quite easily compared to anything else I've seen. 

So anyone else growing these, drop your usual EC down a touch as these will burn.

I usually do 1.3 in veg, That EC burnt these, So had to drop to 1.1 and all is good.

Edited by BullBill
  • Like 1

hi @BullBill, yeah i keep that in mind on the low ec. 

i have flipped these plants to 12/12 on the 2nd of april, so buds will be growing soon. il update with pics over the next few days. 

i took a cone of the smallest/ bushy lemon zkittles. i will leave some growth ,on the bottoms at chop time to reveg if something good. 

the bubba island kush is growing better after a pot up, to about a 4 liter pot. ive read that the bubba kush is a sow vegger tho. then takes off in flower more.:hippy:

well i have flipped the tent to 12/12 on the 2nd of april, so we will have buds soon enough. 

i took a clone of the one real small/ bushy plant before i flipped the timer to 12/12. 

the other 3 lemon zkittes are growing tall, real skunk like. and have a skunky stink to them. :yinyang:

here are how they are looking today. 

large.IMG_0751.JPG

this is the smaller lemon zkittles below. i potted her up about 10 days ago to a 11 liter square pot of plagron light mix. feeding all plants on 2ml per liter of seaweed extract.

with the odd feed of myco chum. at 1ml per liter. 

lots of double serrated leafs on this smaller pheno of lemon zkittles, just like the skunk#1 and cheese's

large.IMG_0747.JPGlarge.IMG_0746.JPG

looking very lush this phenotype of lemon zkittles is. she has lots of purple stems, and has liked being pinched out in veg. 

large.IMG_0744.JPGlarge.IMG_0742.JPGlarge.IMG_0743.JPG

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 6

good day to all. :skin_up:

the bubba island kush plant has kicked into gear now its a week into flower. 12/12. 

here is how she looks now. shes in about a 3.5 liter pot of soil. feed today was upped to 1ml per liter of seaweed and 1ml per liter of plant magic oldtimer organic bloom. 

il use just bloom from next feed, with the odd splash of seaweed now and then to keep them green. 

large.IMG_0758.JPGlarge.IMG_0757.JPG

• Like 5

Hi smokie,your plants look like they have really turned a corner now,nice,green and healthy;kudos to you.

Your only a day behind me so I can’t tell you much about much but good luck with them.

• Like 1

good luck with your grow dirtdog. 

i always tent to start a grow with seeds by letting them yellow, due to small pots. then i pot up and spray with seaweed and boom, they take off. :yinyang:

the zkittles being a indica dominant cross, as clone only, im thinking the small bushy plant in the 11 liter pot ,is gonna be the closest smoking to the zkittles cut. 

the taller ones more lemon skunk im thinking anyway. but as we know they can grow out totally different from what we thought. 

thanks for the comment mate. not long now and buds should be showing. :smokin:

• Like 1

Loving this thread mate! I've got lemon zkittles, Bubba island kush and Glue berry OG really can't wait to try them just swamped with other projects rn! Definatly getting a follow from me!

• Like 1

On 09/04/2018 at 1:23 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

good day to all. :skin_up:

the bubba island kush plant has kicked into gear now its a week into flower. 12/12. 

here is how she looks now. shes in about a 3.5 liter pot of soil. feed today was upped to 1ml per liter of seaweed and 1ml per liter of plant magic oldtimer organic bloom. 

il use just bloom from next feed, with the odd splash of seaweed now and then to keep them green. 

large.IMG_0758.JPGlarge.IMG_0757.JPG

Looking nice man!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Whambud said:

Loving this thread mate! I've got lemon zkittles, Bubba island kush and Glue berry OG really can't wait to try them just swamped with other projects rn! Definatly getting a follow from me!

cheers @Whambud . your welcome mate, pull up a chair. 

i have a feeling there going to be good smokes. love my lemon skunks me, i hasve grew out loads of packs of lemons and superlemons over the years. the addition of the zkittles to the las vegas lemon skunk should produce some lemony/fruity terpy flavours for sure. 

that glue berry og i have my eye on. you have some nice seeds for your next run dude. :yinyang:

thanks for the comment :smoke:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

cheers @Whambud . your welcome mate, pull up a chair. 

i have a feeling there going to be good smokes. love my lemon skunks me, i hasve grew out loads of packs of lemons and superlemons over the years. the addition of the zkittles to the las vegas lemon skunk should produce some lemony/fruity terpy flavours for sure. 

that glue berry og i have my eye on. you have some nice seeds for your next run dude. :yinyang:

thanks for the comment :smoke:

No worries mate! Interested to see how the bubba island kush get's on rumor has it that OG genetics are prone to cal-mad deficiencies? You've not noticed anything yet or have you been adding? Only saying cause i grew cookies and boy we was sweet for over a months and the cal-mag def came and it came hard, Ironed it out eventually but jeez the water EC alone was 0.7 mental haha i really hope you get on well im deffo gonna pick your brains trust me hope you dont mind! And yeah man Las vegas lemon skunk mmmmmmmmmm crossed with zkittles grape ape x grapefruit yes fucking please a trio of fruity goodness haha!!

• Like 2