smokies lemon zkittles n bubba island kush test grow

smokie1 b c f c

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yo kdawg, there coming on ok, considering i had to leave them in small pots a while, as i have been il with some nasty super flu. it knocked me about for a good 2 months. im better now, tho not 100%. but glad the trippy flu i had has gone. :smoke:

i have run out of grow feed and seaweed extract. so i be going the shop this week for some and more soil for a pot up. 

cheers 912greenskell, and bullbill. i have pics on my pheno i just took, but my phone wire to my laptop isn't working, il have to buy a new one, and get them uploaded asap. 

thanks for looking in guys, il be back with pics soon.

• Like 1

well after wiggling my phone wire about, i managed to get my pictures uploaded. 

they have been left in there smal pots too long, as i have been ill with some crazy flu strain. fucked me up for 2 months it did. i still have a bad chest infection tho. :wallbash:

anyhow il be getting some more bio bizz grow and some seaweed extract this week along with a few bags of soil. so the lemon zkittes and bubbha island kush can all go into 11 liter square pots of soil

under the same setup, a dr120 tent with a 600w duel spec hps bulb, with a 5 inch 2 speed ruck fan and c/filter, with 2 lenth's of 4 inch ducting as 2 x passive air inlets. with a small clip on fan aimed at the bulb, blowing the heat up towards the carbon filter/extraction. 

here are the pics i took of the 4 x lemon zkittles and 2 x bubba island kush plants. there not looking good at all. but will soon take off after a pot up and a good feed of grow and seaweed extract. 

i have been spraying with a little p/m bio siicon, half a ml per liter of water. and they aint liked it at all burning them. i spray at lights out 

below pictures are of the 4 x lemon zkittles. im gonna germ a coupe more of these. and one more of the bubba island kush, as the one bubba dont look good at all, but may come around after a pot up, and a good feed, as i run out of grow and seaweed extract, as ive been stuck indoors ill.

large.IMG_0657.JPGlarge.IMG_0656.JPG

all 4 lemon zkittles in this pic, i fimmed them all the other day. just each top node to each plant. 

large.IMG_0651.JPGlarge.IMG_0652.JPG

as the pics shows there dying for a good grow feed, and a spray of seaweed extract being rootbound and needed nitrogen. 

large.IMG_0653.JPGlarge.IMG_0655.JPG

here is one of the 2 bubba island kush, the other girl looks worse, but she may survive. i have one more seed in the fridge as a back up. this one will deffo survive in the pic below. 

she never liked the pant magic bio silicon too. strong stuff, i sprayed them all at lights out with just half a ml of bio silicon per liter of room temp water. 

they will look sweet in a weeks time after a pot up weds and a good feed. il upoad pics the end of the week to show how they have recovered. seaweed extract works wonders i have found over the years for yellowing/ stressed pants. hope all is well with everyone's crops, and your all smoking something nice. :smoke:

sweets seeds green poison is in my joint as i type. 

large.IMG_0667.JPG

• Like 3

Glad you are on the mend mate, been waiting to see how you are getting on with the lemon zkittles. Mine are very light feeders compared to other plants i have on the go atm, and do not like temps below 20c at all. While others seem to do ok. 

• Like 1

thanks kdawg mate. im back on he mend/ back on my multipull grow diarys. lol 

i have some of paniks zkittzos on the way to grow out with these in the same tent. respect to panik there a cross of zkittes x skunk#1. 

the d/p lemon zkittles are zkittles x las vagas lemon skunk. so both crossed with skunks. i love my skunks so its gonna be a good smoke for sure.

thanks for popping in mate. il update the end of the week after a pot up. :smoke:

thanks @dutch passion tony too for the lemon zkittle's and bubba island kush. 

diary is now properly underway. :smokin:

• Like 2

hi everyone. the lemon zkittles and 1 bubbha island kush are looking much better now after a feed of 2ml fishmix and a spray of fishmix too. 

here is a couple of pics to show how there greening up again. il be getting more soil mid week to pot them all up into 11l square pots of soil. then il leave them in veg a few more weeks and then flip them to flower. i gave all the main tops another fim today.

the yellow looking bubbha kush above, is looking well lush and green now. i cant get my picture of her uploaded.to big still :wallbash:

large.image.jpg

and some nice full melt bubbe hash i made from a mix of trim, some auto cookie trim in there too. strong stuff. its going down fast tho. lol 

large.IMG_0687.JPGlarge.IMG_0671.JPG

till end of the week then folks, il upload pics next weekend after the mid week pot up. :smoke:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 9

On the up for sure mate and looking much better :yep:  

I've abandoned my diary on these strains for the time being as the cold snap nearly wiped them out (caught me out it did and now yet again I've just put beans in and it's freezing once more :wallbash:)  I'm trying to get them back around but I dunno man, think they are totally fucked tbh, but if I can, then I'll clone and continue the diary with them.

Nice work Smokie on turning them around bud :v:

• Like 1

cheers @botanics mate. yeah they have really bounced back after the feed and spraying of fishmix. i forgot i had the fishymix in the cupboard so i was glad i found it last week. 

its stunk my room out of fish tho. i keep washing my hands and keep smelling fish. lol 

yeah il be cloning all plants and deffo the bubbha island kush mate as they sound tasty too. 

hell if we have a uk420 link up this year somewhere il bring cuts of them if there the fire. to give out to who wants them. 

i have just put some of paniks zkittes x skunk#1 to germ aswel as 3 sour orange diesels. so i be cloning them too. 

i hope you can get your lemonzkittes seeds turned around and growing bro, there hardy plants the old herb are. wishing them well bro. get them in the warm for now, i have mine in my bedroom. like my other girls. lol 

• Like 2

I’ve just ordered these lemon zkittles Carnot wait to get them going hopefully they are winners Looking good so far keep up the good work 

• Like 2

hi @ the green goblin , mine are looking spot on now, i have been fim/ pinching the tops out to keep them all low, and bushy. growing very skunk like so far, lots of vigour to them. :yinyang:

i am having problems with my phone wire to connect to my laptop to upload pics, il buy a new one tomorrow, and get some pics uploaded. the bubbha island kush is looking good now too. :smoke:

On 3/24/2018 at 0:17 PM, eXistenZ said:

@smokie1 b c f c connect your phone to your laptop by wifi dude

i never new i could do that, i just tried to connect to personal hotspot on my phone, and it wont let me click on it ? its there but wont let me enter ? 

my phone battery is almost dead too.:wallbash:

il get it sorted.