smokies lemon zkittles n bubba island kush test grow

smokie1 b c f c

good day to everyone . hope all is well with your lifes, and your smoking something nice. :yinyang:

i am verry happy that my new good friend tony, has sorted me out some lemon zkittles and bubba island kush to grow out,:taz: seem's as i done so well with the auto colorado cookies test grow n all. lol 

i am smoking some of the auto colorado cookies now. what a smoke man, full of flavour, and the amount of resin on the buds is more than a white strain i grew with them. real strong bud for sure.

here is the info on the lemon zkittles from the dutch passion web site.

Lemon Zkittle® is a feminized photoperiod hybrid with extreme THC levels of over 20% from the USA. The genetics come from Las Vegas Lemon Skunk which was crossed with a prized Zkittlez parent. The most potent offspring which was remarkably stress resistant, was the yellow lemon zkittle phenotype. She produces heavy yields, a fresh lemon aroma and bright green and yellow buds in bloom. 

The Zkittlez parent variety is one of the best USA varieties, selling for up to $35/g with some of the highest THC levels we have seen. Lemon Zkittle® is easy to grow with exceptional resin production, a sour citrus aroma and fantastically strong buds. She is around 60% sativa, medium height and takes 9-10 weeks in bloom with XL yields. Bred for potency with a fresh lemon taste, one of our most potent creations ever.

sounds a real tasty bud for dam sure. i will be taking clones from every plant and from the bubba island kush as tony said i will love them. so there getting cloned too. the man know say know's good weed when he smokes it. :smoke:

here is the info on the bubba island kush. sounds a real good var this one. i have allways wanted to grow this grandaddy purple strain. and bubba kush. so thanks to tony for chucking me a 3 pack to try:yinyang:

These premium strength Kush genetics came from North America by crossing (Grandaddy Purple x OG Kush) with a pre '98 Bubba Kush reverted male. With her average height of 1 meter indoors, a fast 7.5 week flowering period and sour and fruity Kush tones, Bubba Island Kush is a special Kush addition to the Dutch Passion collection. Her leaves can turn dark during bloom giving her a real hash plant appearance with extremely resinous buds. Concentrate makers will love this strain because of it’s unique terpene profile, ideal for making hash, BHO, wax and shatter.

Bubba Island Kush® has an earthy Kush aroma but the sour and fruity tones are dominant. The frosty buds are dense, compact and of premium potency. The relaxing high is satisfying and deeply enjoyable.This fast Indica is perfect for growers looking for the best quality bud in the shortest time.

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 8

grow info is as usuall, my dr120 rev 2 tent. with a 600w hps duel spec bulb, 5 inch outlet fan and carbon filter. with 2 x lenths of 4 inch dutcing for 2 x passive inlets. 

a 6 inch clip on fan aimed at the bulb blowing the heat away from the tops of plants and up towards the out take/ c/filter. 

il be growing in soil. plagron light mix as it was great last time i used it for my crimbo crop. il be growing them in small 2 liter pots of soil for a few weeks. then into there final pots of either 11 liter square pots or 6.5L square pots. :unsure: maybe a mix of the 2 sizes to fit all the plants in. il grow around 10 this time in the dr120. as i have 5 others in the tent on 20/4 lighting. for other diarys. plus i have a flowering room with 2 x 600w hps that needs some gaps filling so il probly pop all 10 of the lemon zkittles and all 3 of the bubba island kush and then pick the best to keep in the tent,and send the rest to the flowering room, where i can take pics and upload them in here to show how they are doing under the 2 x 600w hps compared to the one 600w hps in my dr120 tent. 

il be using the same nutes, plant magic oldtimer organic grow and bloom. with seaweed extract and i will be spraying all through veg with seaweed extract aswel to keep plants full of vigour and a nice healthy green color. plus lots of side branches. :skin_up:

i will be multi topping/ fiming the plants for maximum side branches to form a good bush before flipping them to 12/12.

i would love to here of anyone who has smoked the zkittles cut or smoke grew from seeds before. as i have never had the pleasure yet.

respect due to @dutchpassiontony and all@ dutchpassion for sending me the seeds, and of course good old uk420 as without this fine site, i would know no one in the ganja seed companys. and i wouldn't of met/spoke to and shared stuff with all the cool members on here,and mods. :yinyang:

wish me luck all. :smoke:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 4

thanks botanics. you have put some on yourself too, perfect timing mate. i am putting mine to germ tomorrow. cant wait. 

the bubba island kush sound nice too. il be cloning all the plants for sure. as i think there is going to be some rite tasty strong smokes in these new d/passion beans:yinyang:

i am still enjoying smoking my auto colorado cookies.some of the strongest weed i have had in a few years, and its from a auto grew out on 12/12.

here is a few pics of the d/passion auto cookies. just to put some color in this thread till i get some true leafs growing in a weeks time. 

mighty fine smoke this cookies auto. wish there was smellyvision, or taste the bud vision. lol a good 50 % cookies and 50% blueberry auto this pheno is. grew like a blueberry, but tones of resin.

large.IMG_0552.JPGlarge.IMG_0546.JPGlarge.IMG_0542.JPGlarge.IMG_0550.JPG

• Like 7

top of the morning to you all. :smoke:

i took a few pics off the seeds i picked to germ last night. 

i put 6 of the lemon zkittles to germ, and 2 of the bubba island kush. 

just in case of any mishaps i have chose to keep 4 of the lemon zkittles and 1 bubba seed,in my seed stash in my fridge. i will crack the rest soon as these are potted up and growing. 

i have plenty of space, but i want to run the 6 zkittles and 2 bubba island kush in my dr120 tent under the 600w hps, in 6.5l square pots of soil, so i can fit more plants in. 

will fit a good 12 min in there in 6.5 liter square pots. i think there great, there nice and deep and i can pull 2 ounce per plant in soil/organic easy in them when fiming plants for lots of tops. 

here are a few pics i took of the chosen ones. lol i like the dutch passion rolling papers, nice and thin and burn smooth and even. piece of piss to skin up with too:smoke:

the new tins are well strong to protect the seeds getting crushed in transit. the foil/metal paper seed envelopes are made out of kriptonite steel, no chance is a bodybuilder ripping one of them open. lol had to cut them open. 

i will report back when i check on them tomorrow evening at about 40 hours germing. they should all have  cracked then, normally do in the wet kitchen roll, into a sealed tub method.

i allways get 100% germ rates that way, and never loose any seeds after potting up the first time. 

thanks again to dutchpassion tony and d/passion for getting the seeds out to me pronto, fed ex delivery style. well packed too,it looked like a dvd or sim in there un opend.

i will grow them well mate, and do them proud. :yinyang:

large.IMG_0556.JPG

here are the chosen ones below. bottom 6 are lemon zkittles and top 2 seeds are the bubba island kush. :taz:

grow little beans, grow. will report back in 40 hours. peace all

large.IMG_0555.JPG

• Like 3

afternoon everyone.:yinyang:

good news, all 6 of the lemon zkittles have germed after 24 hours in kitchen roll, and both of the bubba island kush germed after 24 hours too. :hippy:

so i have 6 x lemon skunk x zkittles and 2 x bubba island kush growing in small pots of plagron light mix, i will update with pics in a few days or so when there is some leafage to show. lol 

hope everyone is all good. :smoke:

• Like 2

nice 1 marcjuna. i have high hopes for these girls. the bubba island kush sound great too. 

botanics is running the same 2 strains so will be good to see how they grow out, and see what pheno's are to be found in these beans. and taste's ec...

:smoke:

• Like 2

Just started the zkittles off tonight there in soak take em out morn and crack on with them hopefully be something nice lurking in those shells! Good luck with em smokie1

TS

morning all uk420.

cheers @the sinner and botanics. mine are all above ground now, i left them a few days too long in the wet kitchen roll, and there roots were all tangled up, i managed to carefully untangle them and pot them up into small pots of soil. i will pot them all up into there own pots over the next few days, i will use 2liter pots for now. then in a few weeks pot up, to 6.5 liter square pots of soil. i took a few pics of how my 6 x lemon zkittles and x 2 bubba island kush are looking now. they have been in my kitchen on the fridge so there a few foot from the t5 strip light on the ceiling. works a treat for seeds i have found, as its warm, and gets 24 hours light, as its on all night, then they get the sun in the day, and then the kitchen light at night times. ghetto grow style, but work's well for me. lol 

i hope yours are above ground now the sinner , ? hope so mate. 

and botanics i hope your extra few you have cracked are alive and growing now buddy ? :yinyang:

here are the pics of mine anyhow.

the 6 x lemon zkittles are up first picture. 

large.IMG_0604.JPG

and here are how the 2 x bubba island kush are doing. a few seeds are suffering with helmethead, tho i will gently remove them soon, if still stuck. i have had lots of seeds do this over the past 10 months ? i dont know why some can suffer with helmet head ? anyone know why they do this :unsure:

large.IMG_0603.JPG

and another shot of the lemon zkittles. one seed had a very small root about 10ml long, i thought it may not make it, as it looked a little limp, but its the little runt in the middle of the pot, its got it's head about 20ml above ground. i am letting them proper dry out before i water them again, as there in the kitchen, so it can get a little cold, so i don't want them damping off/ rotting. looking sound so far. i will get them into the tent under the 600w hps duel spectrum bulb soon. when there in there own pots. 

best of luck with your new grows folks. :skin_up::smokin:

large.IMG_0602.JPG

• Like 3

Nice one bud :yep:  Of the other two replacements I put in only one is up so far and that's the Bubba Island Kush, the Zkittle is not up yet and I'm losing hope for it now so I might soak a seed in some seaweed solution for a day first before putting it into coco :v:

Your germ method has proved fruitful with these though mate, never done so well myself using the paper towel method, I'm a bit too heavy handed lol

• Like 1

yeah botanics that's a good idea to pre soak them in seaweed extract. love the seaweed me, the plants explode in veg with it. 

i know what you mean mate about the kitchen roll germing, its like operating on something lol i have snapped a few seed roots over the years tho, not too many. 

il be potting the seeds into seperate pots soon, so il upload some pics then. all the best with yours

potato1356 thanks for dropping in, your welcome to pull up a chair for the grow :smokin:

i have a feeling there both gonna be top smokes. :yinyang:

• Like 4