Jibbers Hso jabber

Jibba jabba

Fantastic looking canopy my friend. Now the stretch should be over so focus can shift into beautiful bud production  :)

Some beautiful budsites getting ready to stack on some weight  :yep:

Temps are perfect with not to much fluctuation and feed is correct as shown by the healthy looking plants with zero signs of deficiency  :)

Looking great mate and thanks for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

Looking nice In here mr jabba,

good to see what I’m in for with the cmog, mine are at 11 days flower and like yours they are beasts!

all the best with the next few weeks.

peace!

lil d

• Like 2

Morning uk420.

Well have had a fairly productive week, I managed to finish my wood burner that I have been working on for an age, then had a slight re-rack in me shed.Also I am no longer running an extension lead out of me window, fitted an 2.5mm armoured cable from me main board though the house up the garden under the ground then to a new consumer unit, I ran it off a 32amp mcb thingy so I have enough power for my needs now.

So I am now a (Fully)qualified metalworker and an electrician as well.

Day 30 flower..

Feed has been the same, very much doubt I will up it, but never say never.

Temps have been sweet.

Heres the pics then First up the whole room,large.IMG_2922.JPG

Next the Asd.large.IMG_2923.JPG

Now the Cmoglarge.IMG_2924.JPG

And finally a bud of the girl,large.IMG_2925.JPG

As you can see I have removed a shit load of leaves, mainly around the front of the room, I find it a bit of a mish leaning over the back, but I'll get in there over the next couple of days, I think little and often should work.

Oh nearly forgot to mention the cocktail of pungent odors in there, struggling to identify the individual smells, mainly the dankness of the Gsc overpowering the room, I'll try harder throughout the week.

Take it easy folks.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

he dankness of the Gsc overpowering the room

A nice problem to have :yep:

I too have been suffering the same er, problem. From a GSC too lol

I'm in the process of chopping her now so hopefully the HSO smells will take over. 

Good luck with the next bit. 

Hso are proving to be solid all round, and having Mark on hand is a nice Brucey bonus lol

• Like 2

Mornings uk420,

Right then Monday again, place is covered in snow this morning, gladly the shed roof is holding a nice layer on top.

Day 37 Flower.

I have had a bit of a quite week, not been out or really seen anybody, I have been struggling to keep myself happy and positive.

Anyway plants are filling out well, tho I have Cmog poking up through the centre left ish, then some sticking through on the right side, looks like the Cmog but surly can't be? Here's a pic of the whole lot to show you what I mean,large.IMG_2953.JPG

This next one is the tall one on the right hand side, looks a bit like the Cmog, more likely the Asd tho,

large.IMG_2950.JPG

Next two two are the Cmog on the left hand side, looks pretty much the same Type of structure to me.

large.IMG_2949.JPGlarge.IMG_2948.JPG

Another one of the tall one on the right hand side.

large.IMG_2956.JPG

This next one is the Asd.

large.IMG_2951.JPG

Whole lot again,

large.IMG_2952.JPG

Side shot.

large.IMG_2957.JPG

Gsc budlet.

large.IMG_2955.JPGlarge.IMG_2954.JPG

The cmog has a tiny bit of burn on the tips so I am going to lower the feed a bit from today.

The Asd is a lovely colour and I might up her a bit, see if she can take it or not.

Temps have been 20/27 off/on,

feed has been the same 2.5 ml a&b bloom. 

Well then that's me lot till next week take it easy folks.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

On 29/01/2018 at 8:44 AM, Jibba jabba said:

fitted an 2.5mm armoured cable from me main board though the house up the garden under the ground then to a new consumer unit, I ran it off a 32amp mcb thingy so I have enough power for my needs now.

I'm sorry mate but you're going to have to alter this.

If you intend on using 2.5 mm2 then you'll need to fuse/breaker it at 20 A at the supply (RCD protection is a must for extending beyond the bonding zone too) and then don't push it to the max.  (the reason is due to voltage drop over the length of the conductor which inturn increases current flow due to the inter relationship between the Voltage, Current and Impedence).

• Like 2

Yeah nice one @botanics :wacko:

thats pretty much what I did, I have a 32 amp breaker switch on me board indoors, and a 20 amp breaker on the consumer unit in the shed, so I am not pulling that much power through, dose that sound better, I'll take some pics.Jj:yinyang: cheers.

• Like 2

Technically it isn't right mate as the maximum fusing current rating should always be before the conductor you wish to use thus negating any possibility of over current in that conductor ;)

However, it's eased my mind a little knowing that you've got a 20 A breaker on it at some point and before the circuit loading... swap that 32A in the board for a 20A when you get the chance though Jj :yep: 

• Like 2

Right yeah I get you now mate, that has fully registered in my brain, I don't want 32 amps going down 2.5 mm, I'll stick a 20 in this end at lights out, cheers again @botanics,:smokin:Jj.

• Like 2

Oh yes the girls are well into flower and filling out a treat  :bong:

A super looking canopy filled with flowers just what we like to see  :yep:

I'm not the best with electrics but I believe @botanics has a degree in this? I see he has already popped by :yep: thanks brother :)

Will check back in on the next update mate. I suspect these girls are going to get huge :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark

Not a Degree in electrics mate no...I've not graduated yet and that's something different anyhow

The electrics are vocational qualifications up to 16th Edition in installation...bit obsolete now as they're on 17th but was good enough years ago and things don't change much, they just like printing new books to scam money out of folks ;) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

I suspect these girls are going to get huge :bong:

You and me both Mark :yep:

Morning then UK420, I hope your all well, fairly standard week,I have been mostly modifying my band saw guides, but that's enough about me.

Day 44 Flower.

Right then buds are coming along nicely the Gsc more devoleped than the hso girls.

I have started to lower the feed by .5ml and stopped the additives, as of the other day.

The girls will be cut around day 55, so I will be starting a ten day flush soon.

So far it's looking that the Cmog and the Asd will go a bit longer, hopefully be cooked around 70 days ish we'll see.

Had a fair bit of colder weather last week and still a frost, but the root zone hasn't been below 20. 

First up the whole room,

large.IMG_2987.JPG

Next 2 are the Cmog same bud with a few days between pics.

large.IMG_2988.JPGlarge.IMG_2972.JPG

Some Gsc.

large.IMG_2990.JPGlarge.IMG_2991.JPGlarge.IMG_2992.JPG

And finally the Asdlarge.IMG_2994.JPGlarge.IMG_2993.JPGlarge.IMG_2989.JPG

And one final pic of the whole lot,large.IMG_2995.JPG

That's me all done, take it easy, cheers.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 7

They are filling out quite nicely indeed brother. Stacking on some serious weight now and trichome development is looking great  :bong:

@botanics sorry I got you qualifications wrong mate. I knew you did electrics and was attending college several years back?

@Jibba jabba keep doing what you are doing my friend as things look great :yep:

Will pop back in on the next update mate  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Morning uk420,

I hope your all well,

Right Monday again.

Day 51 flower.

Temps 21/27, off/on.

First thing is First, I have noticed that I have been labelling some of the Asd as Cmog :wassnnme:

large.IMG_3109.JPG

Just to clear it all up all the taller bits around the centre are the Asd:yep:  Which is filling out nicely large.IMG_3100.JPGlarge.IMG_3101.JPGlarge.IMG_3102.JPGlarge.IMG_3099.JPG

large.IMG_3110.JPG

I started tapering down the feed a few days ago, before the flush which I will probably start in a week, I'll see how it goes.

As for the Cmog wow, what an amazing looking flower, little bits of purple on the tips, a general darker appearance, very frosty too, I really  must stop taking pics with my phone and buy a camera and a laptop.large.IMG_3103.JPGlarge.IMG_3104.JPGlarge.IMG_3105.JPGlarge.IMG_3106.JPG

I am going to start flushing this today for 7/10 days again I'll play it by eye.

Finally the gsc, they have been on the plain council pop for 5 days, I reckon I'll start the :execute:friday

large.IMG_3107.JPGlarge.IMG_3108.JPG

Thats my lot for this week, cheers Jj:yinyang: 

• Like 9